Pages: 1 2 [3]

« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2019, 01:23:11 PM »

Nice victory for US Womens Soccer yesterday in World Cup Quarterfinal.
Screw them, Commies!
But some pretty talented commies...
Enjoy your talent, personally I would just as soon they all wake up in a North Korean Whorehouse rather than return here.
I can only assume Rapinoe pissed in your cornflakes?

« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2019, 02:00:31 PM »

Nice victory for US Womens Soccer yesterday in World Cup Quarterfinal.
Screw them, Commies!
But some pretty talented commies...
Enjoy your talent, personally I would just as soon they all wake up in a North Korean Whorehouse rather than return here.
Now tell us how you really feel....don't hold back on our account.

« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2019, 02:27:03 PM »

Good Ole Commie Austin, sure glad I don’t work in downtown anymore!

Camping comes to Austin public spaces

After emotional 😢😢😢 testimony last week regarding homelessness in Austin, City Council members rescinded prohibitions on camping on public property. Starting Monday, so long as they are not presenting a hazard or danger, people will be able to sleep, lie and set up tents on city-owned sidewalks, plazas and vacant non-park space.

Except, not in front of City Hall itself.
wait until the Democrats kick them out so the illegals can move in.

« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2019, 06:47:00 PM »

I guess I shouldn't be so surprised by the low post count on a Saturday.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]