Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2019, 11:58:59 AM »

I could care less about looking through 900 offers at the Page but they do get points for 4th of July Cigar and Food Spirit!
So did you find some good offers?

« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2019, 12:16:57 PM »

Beautiful day..... too bad I have been running appointments and will be next week as well. I have to fit them in on my time off. I have been following along so keep posting. Awaiting an MRI at the moment. Getting older sucks haha

« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2019, 01:02:18 PM »

I could care less about looking through 900 offers at the Page but they do get points for 4th of July Cigar and Food Spirit!
That actually looks delicious.
Man, this diet is really killing you.
Down 14 lbs in a month.

« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2019, 01:03:32 PM »

Beautiful day..... too bad I have been running appointments and will be next week as well. I have to fit them in on my time off. I have been following along so keep posting. Awaiting an MRI at the moment. Getting older sucks haha
More importantly, how's the boy doing?

« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2019, 01:04:34 PM »

I could care less about looking through 900 offers at the Page but they do get points for 4th of July Cigar and Food Spirit!
That actually looks delicious.
Man, this diet is really killing you.
Down 14 lbs in a month.
Well, at least you're seeing some serious results. That certainly helps.

« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2019, 01:32:16 PM »

I could care less about looking through 900 offers at the Page but they do get points for 4th of July Cigar and Food Spirit!
That actually looks delicious.
Man, this diet is really killing you.
Down 14 lbs in a month.
What, you moved 14 pounds down to your arse?

« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2019, 01:33:14 PM »

I could care less about looking through 900 offers at the Page but they do get points for 4th of July Cigar and Food Spirit!
So did you find some good offers?
Laughable

« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2019, 01:33:27 PM »

Beautiful day..... too bad I have been running appointments and will be next week as well. I have to fit them in on my time off. I have been following along so keep posting. Awaiting an MRI at the moment. Getting older sucks haha
More importantly, how's the boy doing?
He's coming around. Starting to get his appetite back. Thank you for asking.

« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2019, 01:35:38 PM »

going to enjoy the sun and heat.
Good For You.  I'll send you some of ours as well.
Hottest f’n 85° I have ever seen here.

« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2019, 01:37:15 PM »

I could care less about looking through 900 offers at the Page but they do get points for 4th of July Cigar and Food Spirit!
That actually looks delicious.
Man, this diet is really killing you.
Down 14 lbs in a month.
Keep up the good work. I did it by lots of salads and exercise. 2 years now and have kept it off. Limit the fried food and alcohol for quick results.

« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2019, 01:44:49 PM »

going to enjoy the sun and heat.
Good For You.  I'll send you some of ours as well.
Hottest f’n 85° I have ever seen here.
Maybe you have  high humidity? That can make any temperature seem hotter than the actual ambient air

« Reply #56 on: June 28, 2019, 01:45:16 PM »

Time for a cigar selection before it gets any hotter outside.

« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2019, 01:59:57 PM »

Time for a cigar selection before it gets any hotter outside.
Tat Lancero ready for 🔥

« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2019, 02:08:36 PM »

I could care less about looking through 900 offers at the Page but they do get points for 4th of July Cigar and Food Spirit!
That actually looks delicious.
Man, this diet is really killing you.
Down 14 lbs in a month.
What, you moved 14 pounds down to your arse?
Through it.

« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2019, 02:10:49 PM »

I could care less about looking through 900 offers at the Page but they do get points for 4th of July Cigar and Food Spirit!
That actually looks delicious.
Man, this diet is really killing you.
Down 14 lbs in a month.
What, you moved 14 pounds down to your arse?
Through it.
Ah, so you've been taking Alli then? :D
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5