Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2019, 03:40:37 PM »

Afternoon Slackers, Mi Querida Toro Lit and some Sparkling Water.

Fishing was slower than this Banter, one very small trout was the catch and then released.  Fortunately the shrimp boat had some beautiful X-Jumbo Shrimp to sell me for dinner tonight.

Enjoyed the outing though, went way back up into the grass flats this morning.  Good smoked turkey sandwiches for lunch then a long nap after getting home.

« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2019, 03:42:10 PM »

banking done, Advantage II on cats, insecticide sprayed on lawn, granular down with it, bug bombs ready to fire off tonight when I go to a meeting, tomorrow I put down borax, damn fleas! . cigar and lemonade before nap time.
We use a holistic approach. You can spray neem oil or something like that not just on the fur babies but all throughout the house, under cushions etc but I don't know how bad you have them in Florida. Advantage and heart guard led to cancer in my 1st dog but everyone's situation is different.
my first year dealing with fleas here. vet says it's a bad year for them. I am doing everything the vet suggests. being inside cats I'm surprised but they have snuck out three times now sliding the patio screen door open.
Took my dog to the vet yesterday, Vet said it is a terrible year for fleas and ear infections.

Now Trying a prescription flea pill that my son has been using with success.  One pill every 3 months but one pill was $77

« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2019, 03:42:31 PM »

All caught up.

« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2019, 03:43:36 PM »

banking done, Advantage II on cats, insecticide sprayed on lawn, granular down with it, bug bombs ready to fire off tonight when I go to a meeting, tomorrow I put down borax, damn fleas! . cigar and lemonade before nap time.
We use a holistic approach. You can spray neem oil or something like that not just on the fur babies but all throughout the house, under cushions etc but I don't know how bad you have them in Florida. Advantage and heart guard led to cancer in my 1st dog but everyone's situation is different.
my first year dealing with fleas here. vet says it's a bad year for them. I am doing everything the vet suggests. being inside cats I'm surprised but they have snuck out three times now sliding the patio screen door open.
Took my dog to the vet yesterday, Vet said it is a terrible year for fleas and ear infections.
we can blame AOC and her climate change. 😂

« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2019, 03:48:45 PM »

Adrift on a pontoon barge, hate to tell them but scratching their asses and looking at it ain’t going to fix it.

« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2019, 03:51:54 PM »

Adrift on a pontoon barge, hate to tell them but scratching their asses and looking at it ain’t going to fix it.
out of gas?
call AAA.

« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2019, 03:59:17 PM »

Adrift on a pontoon barge, hate to tell them but scratching their asses and looking at it ain’t going to fix it.
out of gas?
call AAA.
Motor is running I think the steering is broken.

It’s called SEA Tow and U.S Tow Boat on the water.

« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2019, 04:01:28 PM »

Adrift on a pontoon barge, hate to tell them but scratching their asses and looking at it ain’t going to fix it.
out of gas?
call AAA.
Motor is running I think the steering is broken.

It’s called SEA Tow and U.S Tow Boat on the water.
all I know about boats is that they are just a hole in the water you dump money into.

« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2019, 04:07:17 PM »

Adrift on a pontoon barge, hate to tell them but scratching their asses and looking at it ain’t going to fix it.
out of gas?
call AAA.
Motor is running I think the steering is broken.

It’s called SEA Tow and U.S Tow Boat on the water.
all I know about boats is that they are just a hole in the water you dump money into.
Take away the water and you got women.

« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2019, 04:23:31 PM »

Adrift on a pontoon barge, hate to tell them but scratching their asses and looking at it ain’t going to fix it.
out of gas?
call AAA.
Motor is running I think the steering is broken.

It’s called SEA Tow and U.S Tow Boat on the water.
all I know about boats is that they are just a hole in the water you dump money into.
Take away the water and you got women.
no arguement from me there.

« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2019, 04:24:49 PM »

SC State Police helicopter had a hard landing yesterday, pilot was the only one on board and had minor injuries.

« Reply #71 on: June 27, 2019, 04:39:33 PM »

SC State Police helicopter had a hard landing yesterday, pilot was the only one on board and had minor injuries.
That certainly qualifies as a hard landing!  Sheesh.

« Reply #72 on: June 27, 2019, 05:15:59 PM »

got a concrete job at the old trailer park. supervising for the park manager so she can get it done.
next Saturday and Sunday.

« Reply #73 on: June 27, 2019, 08:38:12 PM »

got a concrete job at the old trailer park. supervising for the park manager so she can get it done.
next Saturday and Sunday.
I laughed at your first sentence. Probably not a great centerpiece for conversation. I think you should have inserted a punchline.

« Reply #74 on: June 27, 2019, 08:46:28 PM »

Afternoon Slackers, Mi Querida Toro Lit and some Sparkling Water.

Fishing was slower than this Banter, one very small trout was the catch and then released.  Fortunately the shrimp boat had some beautiful X-Jumbo Shrimp to sell me for dinner tonight.

Enjoyed the outing though, went way back up into the grass flats this morning.  Good smoked turkey sandwiches for lunch then a long nap after getting home.
Always good to have a backup plan.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6