Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2019, 10:43:16 AM »

Morning Slackers, Expresso Roast is hot and ready.

Quick hi and by today!
We got any Kamora left for the coffee?
instead of a 40 proof Kalua fake wouldn't 100 proof bourbon be better?
Little strong for mornings, and I like Kamora better than Kahlua.
well, my mornings use to start waiting for the gin mills to open at 8am for a shot and a beer, hold the coffee, so my hat is off to you.
Yeah that's when they still had horses on the road right?
well, with all the Amish in upstate NY, there are still plenty of horses on the roads. LOL.

« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2019, 10:44:52 AM »

Morning Slackers, Expresso Roast is hot and ready.

Quick hi and by today!
We got any Kamora left for the coffee?
instead of a 40 proof Kalua fake wouldn't 100 proof bourbon be better?
Little strong for mornings, and I like Kamora better than Kahlua.
well, my mornings use to start waiting for the gin mills to open at 8am for a shot and a beer, hold the coffee, so my hat is off to you.
I'd prefer never to find myself in that scenario.
yeah, it was a bitch pacing back and forth waiting for the door to be unlocked to get a few eye openers in me.

« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2019, 11:05:35 AM »

Morning Slackers, Expresso Roast is hot and ready.

Quick hi and by today!
We got any Kamora left for the coffee?
instead of a 40 proof Kalua fake wouldn't 100 proof bourbon be better?
Little strong for mornings, and I like Kamora better than Kahlua.
well, my mornings use to start waiting for the gin mills to open at 8am for a shot and a beer, hold the coffee, so my hat is off to you.
I'd prefer never to find myself in that scenario.
yeah, it was a bitch pacing back and forth waiting for the door to be unlocked to get a few eye openers in me.
You could've just left the house a few minutes later.  ;D

« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2019, 11:06:17 AM »

Morning Slackers, Expresso Roast is hot and ready.

Quick hi and by today!
We got any Kamora left for the coffee?
instead of a 40 proof Kalua fake wouldn't 100 proof bourbon be better?
Little strong for mornings, and I like Kamora better than Kahlua.
well, my mornings use to start waiting for the gin mills to open at 8am for a shot and a beer, hold the coffee, so my hat is off to you.
Yeah that's when they still had horses on the road right?
well, with all the Amish in upstate NY, there are still plenty of horses on the roads. LOL.
Same here, Amish country is a big tourist draw, especially in early fall when the leaves start changing.

« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2019, 11:09:04 AM »

Morning Slackers, Expresso Roast is hot and ready.

Quick hi and by today!
We got any Kamora left for the coffee?
instead of a 40 proof Kalua fake wouldn't 100 proof bourbon be better?
Little strong for mornings, and I like Kamora better than Kahlua.
well, my mornings use to start waiting for the gin mills to open at 8am for a shot and a beer, hold the coffee, so my hat is off to you.
I'd prefer never to find myself in that scenario.
yeah, it was a bitch pacing back and forth waiting for the door to be unlocked to get a few eye openers in me.
You could've just left the house a few minutes later.  ;D
not a great choice when you need a drink.
and most times I was waking from an alley, bridge abutment, or the like.

« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2019, 11:49:09 AM »

Morning Slackers, Expresso Roast is hot and ready.

Quick hi and by today!
We got any Kamora left for the coffee?
instead of a 40 proof Kalua fake wouldn't 100 proof bourbon be better?
Little strong for mornings, and I like Kamora better than Kahlua.
well, my mornings use to start waiting for the gin mills to open at 8am for a shot and a beer, hold the coffee, so my hat is off to you.
Yeah that's when they still had horses on the road right?
well, with all the Amish in upstate NY, there are still plenty of horses on the roads. LOL.
Same here, Amish country is a big tourist draw, especially in early fall when the leaves start changing.
that's also when a lot of buggies get hit from distracted leafers.

« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2019, 12:01:22 PM »

lawn guy just left.
damn, need to make another stop at the bank.

« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2019, 01:47:57 PM »

banking done, Advantage II on cats, insecticide sprayed on lawn, granular down with it, bug bombs ready to fire off tonight when I go to a meeting, tomorrow I put down borax, damn fleas! . cigar and lemonade before nap time.

« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2019, 02:14:06 PM »

Damn, this was a hell of a day, catching up on stuff since Monday. But, at least it went by quickly. Hazzuh!

« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2019, 02:14:23 PM »

banking done, Advantage II on cats, insecticide sprayed on lawn, granular down with it, bug bombs ready to fire off tonight when I go to a meeting, tomorrow I put down borax, damn fleas! . cigar and lemonade before nap time.
We use a holistic approach. You can spray neem oil or something like that not just on the fur babies but all throughout the house, under cushions etc but I don't know how bad you have them in Florida. Advantage and heart guard led to cancer in my 1st dog but everyone's situation is different.

« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2019, 02:14:53 PM »

Damn, this was a hell of a day, catching up on stuff since Monday. But, at least it went by quickly. Hazzuh!
See you Dave

« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2019, 02:19:12 PM »

banking done, Advantage II on cats, insecticide sprayed on lawn, granular down with it, bug bombs ready to fire off tonight when I go to a meeting, tomorrow I put down borax, damn fleas! . cigar and lemonade before nap time.
We use a holistic approach. You can spray neem oil or something like that not just on the fur babies but all throughout the house, under cushions etc but I don't know how bad you have them in Florida. Advantage and heart guard led to cancer in my 1st dog but everyone's situation is different.
my first year dealing with fleas here. vet says it's a bad year for them. I am doing everything the vet suggests. being inside cats I'm surprised but they have snuck out three times now sliding the patio screen door open.

« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2019, 03:15:18 PM »

Afternoon boyz.  GoTF toro and water in the man cave.

« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2019, 03:33:54 PM »

Afternoon boyz.  GoTF toro and water in the man cave.
morning Mark.

« Reply #59 on: June 27, 2019, 03:34:50 PM »

short nap done.
Cusano maduro and coffee here.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6