Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: June 26, 2019, 02:19:47 PM »

Beth Chapman, star of reality series “Dog the Bounty Hunter,” has died at 51
Don't know anything about the person nor the show but it is definitely too young to die at that age.
I waited too long and had to look it up myself. Sheesh. Apparently she had stage 4 lung cancer. That's a horrible way to go.

« Reply #76 on: June 26, 2019, 02:45:48 PM »

Well, hip surgery scheduled for July 23.
Hmmm, I thought that was about moving time.
This weekend - SC
July 6 - holiday weekend, family in town, get togethers
July 13 - birthday party in Mass. for grandkids.  I get to take my parents up.
July 22-23 movers
July 23 surgery
Aug 6 House closing
New house ready/move in before or after Labor Day.

« Reply #77 on: June 26, 2019, 03:05:28 PM »

Well, hip surgery scheduled for July 23.
Hmmm, I thought that was about moving time.
This weekend - SC
July 6 - holiday weekend, family in town, get togethers
July 13 - birthday party in Mass. for grandkids.  I get to take my parents up.
July 22-23 movers
July 23 surgery
Aug 6 House closing
New house ready/move in before or after Labor Day.
Do I have to memorize this?

By the way, there's nothing in there about a herf.

« Reply #78 on: June 26, 2019, 03:24:28 PM »

Well, hip surgery scheduled for July 23.
Hmmm, I thought that was about moving time.
This weekend - SC
July 6 - holiday weekend, family in town, get togethers
July 13 - birthday party in Mass. for grandkids.  I get to take my parents up.
July 22-23 movers
July 23 surgery
Aug 6 House closing
New house ready/move in before or after Labor Day.
Do I have to memorize this?

By the way, there's nothing in there about a herf.
Not to mention his daily banter responsibilities.  On-this-date and birthdays better not take a back seat to the rest of this foolishness.

« Reply #79 on: June 26, 2019, 03:34:58 PM »

Well, hip surgery scheduled for July 23.
Hmmm, I thought that was about moving time.
This weekend - SC
July 6 - holiday weekend, family in town, get togethers
July 13 - birthday party in Mass. for grandkids.  I get to take my parents up.
July 22-23 movers
July 23 surgery
Aug 6 House closing
New house ready/move in before or after Labor Day.
Do I have to memorize this?

By the way, there's nothing in there about a herf.
Not to mention his daily banter responsibilities.  On-this-date and birthdays better not take a back seat to the rest of this foolishness.
Right?!?

« Reply #80 on: June 26, 2019, 04:00:00 PM »

Well, hip surgery scheduled for July 23.
Hmmm, I thought that was about moving time.
This weekend - SC
July 6 - holiday weekend, family in town, get togethers
July 13 - birthday party in Mass. for grandkids.  I get to take my parents up.
July 22-23 movers
July 23 surgery
Aug 6 House closing
New house ready/move in before or after Labor Day.
Do I have to memorize this?

By the way, there's nothing in there about a herf.
Not to mention his daily banter responsibilities.  On-this-date and birthdays better not take a back seat to the rest of this foolishness.
Gosh, I feel like I'm still employed.

« Reply #81 on: June 26, 2019, 04:01:02 PM »

Well, hip surgery scheduled for July 23.
Hmmm, I thought that was about moving time.
This weekend - SC
July 6 - holiday weekend, family in town, get togethers
July 13 - birthday party in Mass. for grandkids.  I get to take my parents up.
July 22-23 movers
July 23 surgery
Aug 6 House closing
New house ready/move in before or after Labor Day.
Do I have to memorize this?

By the way, there's nothing in there about a herf.
That will be between August 6 and Labor Day.  Is that a wide enough window to find some availability in your schedule?

« Reply #82 on: June 26, 2019, 04:03:40 PM »

Well, hip surgery scheduled for July 23.
Hmmm, I thought that was about moving time.
This weekend - SC
July 6 - holiday weekend, family in town, get togethers
July 13 - birthday party in Mass. for grandkids.  I get to take my parents up.
July 22-23 movers
July 23 surgery
Aug 6 House closing
New house ready/move in before or after Labor Day.
Do I have to memorize this?

By the way, there's nothing in there about a herf.
That will be between August 6 and Labor Day.  Is that a wide enough window to find some availability in your schedule?
It still won't be easy but we'll make it work. All joking aside, August is tough.

« Reply #83 on: June 26, 2019, 07:42:16 PM »

Too bad I didn’t stock up.  Enjoyed a bowl of McClelland 2035 Dark Navy Flake.  Sad commentary on the state of the tobacco industry.  The McNeils closed their doors after 40 years.  Can’t get the quality of tobacco to blend their product.

Oh, and howdy.  Haven’t been too sociable with the thumb thing and my on going sleep disorder.  Really nothing personal.  Love nothing better than some herfing and tailgating.

« Reply #84 on: June 26, 2019, 08:36:46 PM »

Too bad I didn’t stock up.  Enjoyed a bowl of McClelland 2035 Dark Navy Flake.  Sad commentary on the state of the tobacco industry.  The McNeils closed their doors after 40 years.  Can’t get the quality of tobacco to blend their product.

Oh, and howdy.  Haven’t been too sociable with the thumb thing and my on going sleep disorder.  Really nothing personal.  Love nothing better than some herfing and tailgating.
Nice of you to stop by, Mike. Hope the thumbs are better and you'll be back to hitchhiking before too long.

« Reply #85 on: June 26, 2019, 09:10:26 PM »

Too bad I didn’t stock up.  Enjoyed a bowl of McClelland 2035 Dark Navy Flake.  Sad commentary on the state of the tobacco industry.  The McNeils closed their doors after 40 years.  Can’t get the quality of tobacco to blend their product.

Oh, and howdy.  Haven’t been too sociable with the thumb thing and my on going sleep disorder.  Really nothing personal.  Love nothing better than some herfing and tailgating.
Nice of you to stop by, Mike. Hope the thumbs are better and you'll be back to hitchhiking before too long.
Got the thumb brace off but still scarring over and hairinng over.  Was like sticking your hand in a sock and trying to do all those thousands of things you always do.  Right hand only requires one fusion.   Gonna try to ride that one out till the left hand is all healed.

Kids are on the move.  Tim finished his ROTC assignment and is heading back to Ft. Benning to be XO of a training battalion.  Went to Tim’s graduation for his MBA. special program for working stiffs.  Includes a Chinese university and the University of Vienna.  Colin got called in one day and was let go but was hired back the next day to work on the team that is running the outsourcing in all places Bangalore (Bengaluru) India.  He is there through August at least.  Big changes in the movie distribution world.

How’s the fam?  Those kids have really grown.  Gonna have a plethora of retired Davs down Carolina way

« Reply #86 on: June 26, 2019, 10:02:11 PM »

From SBC...

July 4th Specials!
We have four different specials running from now until midnight on July 4th!

With IPCPR 2019 around the corner, please be aware that our shipping turn around time will be a little longer than usual due to us being down to a skeleton crew.

CODE: 4TH = 15% plus 5% reward points and one Caldwell Pacific Standard with no minimum

CODE: RED = 20% off plus 5% reward points and one Arturo Fuente Don Carlos The Man on purchases $175+ (limited uses available)

CODE: WHITE = 22% off plus 5% reward points and one Davidoff Paragon Gordo on purchases $275+ (limited uses available)

CODE: BLUE = 24% off plus plus 5% reward points and Davidoff Royal Release Robusto on purchases $500+ (limited uses available)

« Reply #87 on: June 26, 2019, 10:03:19 PM »

Too bad I didn’t stock up.  Enjoyed a bowl of McClelland 2035 Dark Navy Flake.  Sad commentary on the state of the tobacco industry.  The McNeils closed their doors after 40 years.  Can’t get the quality of tobacco to blend their product.

Oh, and howdy.  Haven’t been too sociable with the thumb thing and my on going sleep disorder.  Really nothing personal.  Love nothing better than some herfing and tailgating.
Glad you stopped in!  Good Evening CB.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]