Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
6/26/2019
« on: June 26, 2019, 12:00:03 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2019, 12:02:26 AM »

More baseball tonight. I was secretly hoping for a thunderstorm.
Batter Up!
We got destroyed, 15-0. The worst part is that we're much better than that. Those 9 year olds were deflated right from the start. It was sad to see them implode.
so is this it for the season?
No, this is an "all-star" summer thing. This was our 3rd of 12 games and then there will be playoffs.

Edit: One of my sons actually pitched the last 1.1 innings. He only let up one of those runs.

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2019, 12:03:24 AM »

More baseball tonight. I was secretly hoping for a thunderstorm.
Batter Up!
We got destroyed, 15-0. The worst part is that we're much better than that. Those 9 year olds were deflated right from the start. It was sad to see them implode.
It's hard to imagine, but in the long run they'll be better for it. Sometimes in life ya just get your ass handed to ya.
Couldn't agree more.

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2019, 03:39:03 AM »

Happy Golf Day.
good morning banter.

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2019, 03:55:32 AM »

coffee's ready!

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2019, 04:31:47 AM »

I'd supply cigars too but nobody but Rick and I smoke this early.

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2019, 05:12:12 AM »

I'd supply cigars too but nobody but Rick and I smoke this early.
Good morning Dean. Nothing like a cigar and coffee at this hour.

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2019, 05:14:46 AM »

My son got food poisoning after his graduation from middle school. It was so bad I thought it was appendicitis. Happened 1 hour after eating breakfast on Monday.

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2019, 05:19:40 AM »

I'd supply cigars too but nobody but Rick and I smoke this early.
Good morning Dean. Nothing like a cigar and coffee at this hour.
absolutely.

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2019, 05:20:34 AM »

My son got food poisoning after his graduation from middle school. It was so bad I thought it was appendicitis. Happened 1 hour after eating breakfast on Monday.
WOW. that really sucks. where'd you guys eat? did you take him to the hospital?

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2019, 05:38:10 AM »

Morning, bunch of all nighters around here.

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2019, 05:41:41 AM »

My son got food poisoning after his graduation from middle school. It was so bad I thought it was appendicitis. Happened 1 hour after eating breakfast on Monday.
Bad deal, hope it was short lived.

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2019, 05:43:06 AM »

At the Sister

Man O' War Armada War Horse
Perfecto  (6.5"x64)
Pack of 15 for $69.99 FS

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2019, 05:48:17 AM »

My son got food poisoning after his graduation from middle school. It was so bad I thought it was appendicitis. Happened 1 hour after eating breakfast on Monday.
Bad deal, hope it was short lived.
Morning Dave. He's still sick. We went to a pancake House. I took him to doctors yesterday. Not throwing up anymorebut his body took a beating.

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2019, 05:48:44 AM »

At the Sister

Man O' War Armada War Horse
Perfecto  (6.5"x64)
Pack of 15 for $69.99 FS