Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: June 23, 2019, 08:34:20 PM »

Morning Daves, Tony, and Workin'Rick.  Ran out of real coffee and had to mix in some of the warden's decaf.  Ugh..
Disaster, how could you let that happen?  Next you be running out of cigars and booze!
he probably has the warden buying his coffee when she goes shopping.
That's what happens....not for me, low priority.
I drink coffee all day long. seldom do I run out.
I never run out either. I have been on a bit of a pikes place kick and I always have money on my Tim Hortons card. Iced, hot, you name it.
That's good coffee, eh?
It's funny. I leave here to travel to NYC and there's no more Tim Hortons past Rochester. Yet I swear around Buffalo you cannot go 3 miles without passing 1 or 2.

« Reply #76 on: June 23, 2019, 08:36:16 PM »

2.5 hours at work left. Punch Gran puro Nicaragua rancho.
Dang, 11? Will you have to go in tomorrow too?
I normally would but took off for my son's moving up day. High Schooler next year.

« Reply #77 on: June 23, 2019, 08:36:56 PM »

Warden woke me up yapping on the phone before I finished my nap, FMTT’s!

Cigar selected: Chief Cool Arrow
LaDC and coffee here. PGA on and NASCAR pre-race.
cats are napping, I'm due.
LAdC.
Boy called just before I was going to head out with my smoke and wanted to come over and have a Cigar so my smoke is on hold
Sounds cool. Tell him to bring you one too.
You obviously don’t yet understand how things work.
Exactly my thinking.
What's even better is when they give you their preferences and they aren't ones in your stash, so you end up having to keep a separate supply.

I had to go dig one of his preferred choices out of a tub.
Do tell? Does he drink your Scotch too?
Hell yeah but fortunately he does not drink much.

« Reply #78 on: June 23, 2019, 09:06:57 PM »

Wrap up this weekend with a Lirio Rojo.  Coffee for now.

« Reply #79 on: June 23, 2019, 10:48:36 PM »

Wrap up this weekend with a Lirio Rojo.  Coffee for now.

« Reply #80 on: June 23, 2019, 11:39:08 PM »

Hoyo black in the man cave while one of my dogs are chilling with me. Hope Monday treats you well.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]