Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2019, 10:36:22 AM »

Flying Wallendas to Cross Times Square on a High Wire

Imagine crossing Times Square on a high wire between skyscrapers, 25 stories above the pavement.

If all goes well, that will be reality Sunday for two siblings from the famed Flying Wallendas (vah-LEN'-dahs) circus family. Their latest daredevil stunt will be streamed live Sunday at 8 p.m. EDT on ABC.

« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2019, 12:33:39 PM »

Working a double shift. Off tomorrow for my son's moving up ceremony. Wow where did the time go?
Going into middle school?
Nah... Big High Schooler

« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2019, 12:34:04 PM »

good morning guys.
Good afternoon guys...

« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2019, 01:08:36 PM »

Working a double shift. Off tomorrow for my son's moving up ceremony. Wow where did the time go?
Going into middle school?
Nah... Big High Schooler
they grow up quick. I imagine he's bigger than you now Rick?

« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2019, 01:11:43 PM »

fixed peach pancakes for the redhead this morning before she went home to get some errands done. I had some homemade beef soup my brother sent me home with from NY. I have chicken breasts to grill with zucchini in sauce for dinner when she comes back.

« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2019, 01:20:28 PM »

Working a double shift. Off tomorrow for my son's moving up ceremony. Wow where did the time go?
Going into middle school?
Nah... Big High Schooler
they grow up quick. I imagine he's bigger than you now Rick?
Yeah he's a big kid, very respectful and a big heart. I went right somewhere.

« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2019, 01:22:21 PM »

fixed peach pancakes for the redhead this morning before she went home to get some errands done. I had some homemade beef soup my brother sent me home with from NY. I have chicken breasts to grill with zucchini in sauce for dinner when she comes back.
Sounds like a plan. I went out for lunch and dinner yesterday so I'm brown bagging it today.

« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2019, 01:44:18 PM »

Working a double shift. Off tomorrow for my son's moving up ceremony. Wow where did the time go?
Going into middle school?
Nah... Big High Schooler
they grow up quick. I imagine he's bigger than you now Rick?
Yeah he's a big kid, very respectful and a big heart. I went right somewhere.
values Rick, you have values.

« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2019, 01:59:24 PM »

fixed peach pancakes for the redhead this morning before she went home to get some errands done. I had some homemade beef soup my brother sent me home with from NY. I have chicken breasts to grill with zucchini in sauce for dinner when she comes back.

« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2019, 02:00:30 PM »

fixed peach pancakes for the redhead this morning before she went home to get some errands done. I had some homemade beef soup my brother sent me home with from NY. I have chicken breasts to grill with zucchini in sauce for dinner when she comes back.
can't. I'm still married.

« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2019, 02:01:46 PM »

Warden woke me up yapping on the phone before I finished my nap, FMTT’s!

Cigar selected: Chief Cool Arrow

« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2019, 02:37:53 PM »

Warden woke me up yapping on the phone before I finished my nap, FMTT’s!

Cigar selected: Chief Cool Arrow
LaDC and coffee here. PGA on and NASCAR pre-race.
cats are napping, I'm due.

« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2019, 02:39:37 PM »

Warden woke me up yapping on the phone before I finished my nap, FMTT’s!

Cigar selected: Chief Cool Arrow
LaDC and coffee here. PGA on and NASCAR pre-race.
cats are napping, I'm due.
LAdC.

« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2019, 02:43:13 PM »

Warden woke me up yapping on the phone before I finished my nap, FMTT’s!

Cigar selected: Chief Cool Arrow
LaDC and coffee here. PGA on and NASCAR pre-race.
cats are napping, I'm due.
LAdC.
Boy called just before I was going to head out with my smoke and wanted to come over and have a Cigar so my smoke is on hold

« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2019, 02:44:21 PM »

NASCAR is at a road course so I will not even bother to turn it on.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6