Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2019, 08:41:18 AM »

CBD and Marijuana not welcome at IPCPR....I wonder for how long....

https://halfwheel.com/cbd-marijuana-banned-from-ipcpr-2019-show-floor/361066
I think that's smart. We have an uphill battle as it is.

« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2019, 08:42:32 AM »

TwoGreat Food Groups To Celebrate Today:

NATIONAL CHOCOLATE ECLAIR DAY
National Chocolate Eclair Day is observed annually on June 22nd.  This is a day for everyone to enjoy a delicious cream-filled pastry that is covered in smooth chocolate.

NATIONAL ONION RINGS DAY
June 22nd recognizes a batter dipped and deep fried bite of deliciousness that runs rings around other appetizers.  It’s National Onion Rings Day!
Both not diet friendly but I'll see what I can do.

« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2019, 08:46:25 AM »

Morning DrumBeatDean.
Dean’O will be wearing a Kwanzaa Dress pretty soon
why would I wear a dress when I seldom wear pants?
Why would you decide to start drum beating?
I am not a pagan participant, just and observer relaxing to the sounds of the drum, serenity of the beach, and people watching.

Nothing wrong with that. Do they leave you alone and let you enjoy your cigar?

« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2019, 08:56:08 AM »

Morning DrumBeatDean.
Dean’O will be wearing a Kwanzaa Dress pretty soon
why would I wear a dress when I seldom wear pants?
Why would you decide to start drum beating?
I am not a pagan participant, just and observer relaxing to the sounds of the drum, serenity of the beach, and people watching.

Nothing wrong with that. Do they leave you alone and let you enjoy your cigar?

good morning Tony. if you saw the pictures I posted last night I was with three ladies. usually only participants are allowed on the drum circle but some people are idiots. we sit back outside the circle about 10' to smoke. smoking is forbidden in the drum circle. I always pick a spot with the wind in my face so my cigar smoking doesn't offend anyone.

« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2019, 08:57:37 AM »

Rain has moved on out over the ocean but there could be some more this afternoon.

« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2019, 09:04:59 AM »

Rain has moved on out over the ocean but there could be some more this afternoon.
pretty warm here for 9 am.

« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2019, 09:06:24 AM »

Rain has moved on out over the ocean but there could be some more this afternoon.
pretty warm here for 9 am.
75° and mostly cloudy here now but 91° this afternoon.

« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2019, 09:15:04 AM »

Morning DrumBeatDean.
Dean’O will be wearing a Kwanzaa Dress pretty soon
why would I wear a dress when I seldom wear pants?
Why would you decide to start drum beating?
I am not a pagan participant, just and observer relaxing to the sounds of the drum, serenity of the beach, and people watching.

Nothing wrong with that. Do they leave you alone and let you enjoy your cigar?

good morning Tony. if you saw the pictures I posted last night I was with three ladies. usually only participants are allowed on the drum circle but some people are idiots. we sit back outside the circle about 10' to smoke. smoking is forbidden in the drum circle. I always pick a spot with the wind in my face so my cigar smoking doesn't offend anyone.
I saw the photos. Are you having fun and enjoying your retirement? That's all that matters.

« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2019, 09:18:14 AM »

Rain has moved on out over the ocean but there could be some more this afternoon.
pretty warm here for 9 am.
75° and mostly cloudy here now but 91° this afternoon.
70s now but supposed to get into the low 80s. No rain here today, FINALLY.

« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2019, 09:29:23 AM »

Morning DrumBeatDean.
Dean’O will be wearing a Kwanzaa Dress pretty soon
why would I wear a dress when I seldom wear pants?
Why would you decide to start drum beating?
I am not a pagan participant, just and observer relaxing to the sounds of the drum, serenity of the beach, and people watching.

Nothing wrong with that. Do they leave you alone and let you enjoy your cigar?

good morning Tony. if you saw the pictures I posted last night I was with three ladies. usually only participants are allowed on the drum circle but some people are idiots. we sit back outside the circle about 10' to smoke. smoking is forbidden in the drum circle. I always pick a spot with the wind in my face so my cigar smoking doesn't offend anyone.
I saw the photos. Are you having fun and enjoying your retirement? That's all that matters.

actually, no. I miss working my ass off 12-16 hours a day, 7 days a week in all kinds of weather, being called out and re-assigned to every natural disaster, being broke from the govt eating holes in my pocket from the highest tax codes in the state. no, retirement sucks. I miss eating meals from drive through windows, poor coffee, not sleeping more than a few hours. I miss freezing my ass off 8 months out of the year, seldom knowing what day it is is let alone month.
I want it all back. 😪

« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2019, 10:34:14 AM »

going back to work. see you all from the obits.

« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2019, 11:23:08 AM »

[...]

Do I detect a bit of sarcasm?

« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2019, 11:24:32 AM »

[...]

absolutely. would you expect anything less?

« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2019, 11:25:03 AM »

time to head to the business meeting.

« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2019, 12:10:28 PM »

Morning/afternoon BOTL.  Another very humid day underway here.  Thankfully no drum circles or business meetings to attend.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5