Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20

Morning guys. Snow beginning to fall here. Was suppsed to get 3 inches overnight, glad it waited to start until after I got to work.

Just finished dealing with the tires and the damn battery is dead on my truck now.  Batteries these days just go dead instantly, worked fine yesterday morning then would not even work the door locks last night.  Always something!  Got to drop warden off at her office then go to mine in her car.  Can't jump mine off her car afraid I will blow up the sophisticated electronics in it.

Morning guys. Snow beginning to fall here. Was suppsed to get 3 inches overnight, glad it waited to start until after I got to work.
Morning Golf.  They even had a few snow flakes in the Dallas area last night.

By the way Golf I did hear some talk about the Browns down here yesterday.  :)

Heck it is 65 degrees at Dean's RV this morning he should be out with his coffee and a smoke.  Not so nice at CG's place though at about 10 degrees with -10 chill!

By the way Golf I did hear some talk about the Browns down here yesterday.  :)
Haha, I bet. This team is a real head scratcher sometimes. The only thing consistent about them is their inconsistencies.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Just finished dealing with the tires and the damn battery is dead on my truck now.  Batteries these days just go dead instantly, worked fine yesterday morning then would not even work the door locks last night.  Always something!  Got to drop warden off at her office then go to mine in her car.  Can't jump mine off her car afraid I will blow up the sophisticated electronics in it.
It always happens like that at the worst of times.

By the way Golf I did hear some talk about the Browns down here yesterday.  :)
Haha, I bet. This team is a real head scratcher sometimes. The only thing consistent about them is their inconsistencies.
When you get two highly inconsistent teams playing anything is possible and could not find two better examples probably.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning guys. Snow beginning to fall here. Was suppsed to get 3 inches overnight, glad it waited to start until after I got to work.
Good morning SnowDave.

Just finished dealing with the tires and the damn battery is dead on my truck now.  Batteries these days just go dead instantly, worked fine yesterday morning then would not even work the door locks last night.  Always something!  Got to drop warden off at her office then go to mine in her car.  Can't jump mine off her car afraid I will blow up the sophisticated electronics in it.
It always happens like that at the worst of times.
Well could be worse at least it is at home and I can deal with it this afternoon.

Happy Monday.  Why not?

Happy Monday.  Why not?
Cause it sux as I wait on the Warden to go to work because my battery is dead.   >:(.  And it is fuk'n cold as a bear's ass too.

Good Morning Tony glad you are Happy.

Happy Monday.  Why not?
Eskimos would be very happy here today, indeed. Supposed to get down to 11 tonight and 10 tomorrow. Morning Uncle Tony.

Happy Monday.  Why not?
Eskimos would be very happy here today, indeed. Supposed to get down to 11 tonight and 10 tomorrow. Morning Uncle Tony.
Too cold for me!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20