CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]

Author Topic: 11/17/2014  (Read 36086 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 11/17/2014
« Reply #285 on: November 17, 2014, 05:12:34 PM »

45 Minutes to go today!  But then got to fuk with changing out the battery.
2 screws going to give you some trouble?
Well it was 3 bolts and of course one of the bastards broke off.  Always something but got it done.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #286 on: November 17, 2014, 05:51:38 PM »

45 Minutes to go today!  But then got to fuk with changing out the battery.
2 screws going to give you some trouble?
Well it was 3 bolts and of course one of the bastards broke off.  Always something but got it done.
I swear they put the cheapest shit ones on batteries...I'm out for the night, have a good one all!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #287 on: November 17, 2014, 06:13:33 PM »

I'm embarrassed to post what I smoked on my way home.  Let's just say I was über disappointed in another DE cigar.  I would have preferred a Gurkha.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #288 on: November 17, 2014, 06:18:00 PM »

I'm embarrassed to post what I smoked on my way home.  Let's just say I was über disappointed in another DE cigar.  I would have preferred a Gurkha.
Tony, preferring a Gurkha?  Say it ain't so!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #289 on: November 17, 2014, 06:20:59 PM »

Mikey!  How was your trip?  By the way, I've smoked good Gurkhas, just not consistently.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #290 on: November 17, 2014, 06:28:35 PM »

Mikey!  How was your trip?  By the way, I've smoked good Gurkhas, just not consistently.
infinite varieties of Gurks.  Trip had its moments. Warden got a cold coming home and couldn't share the drving duties then woke up the next day to a flat tire.  Down to single digits tonight with six inches of snow last night.  Global Weirding!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #291 on: November 17, 2014, 06:31:56 PM »

infinite varieties of Gurks.  Trip had its moments. Warden got a cold coming home and couldn't share the drving duties then work up the next day to a flat tire.  Down to single digits tonight with six inches of snow last night.  Global Weirding!
Indeed.  I trust the little ladies were thrilled to see you?

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #292 on: November 17, 2014, 06:43:29 PM »

infinite varieties of Gurks.  Trip had its moments. Warden got a cold coming home and couldn't share the drving duties then work up the next day to a flat tire.  Down to single digits tonight with six inches of snow last night.  Global Weirding!
great visit with the kiddos.  Enjoyed the nephew's wedding and had a good visit with brother Ben.  Todd married into a large Vietnamese family.  Eight course meal for the reception.  Very tasty.  Felt like the token WASP.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #293 on: November 17, 2014, 07:12:53 PM »

great visit with the kiddos.  Enjoyed the nephew's wedding and had a good visit with brother Ben.  Todd married into a large Vietnamese family.  Eight course meal for the reception.  Very tasty.  Felt like the token WASP.
There are worst things, that's for sure.  There is a great Vietnamese restaurant near work that I thoroughly enjoy.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #294 on: November 17, 2014, 09:54:51 PM »

Fucking Steelers give me agita.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]