Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: June 20, 2019, 05:38:56 PM »

Lightning and thundering very nearby and moving our way.

« Reply #76 on: June 20, 2019, 05:48:56 PM »

Lightning and thundering very nearby and moving our way.
Storming like a mofo now

« Reply #77 on: June 20, 2019, 06:25:04 PM »

Lightning and thundering very nearby and moving our way.
I'm gonna get some biking in-between rain showers. It's cloudy as heck but I feel better riding my bike for icecream haha. As opposed to driving.

« Reply #78 on: June 20, 2019, 07:14:40 PM »

Lightning and thundering very nearby and moving our way.
I'm gonna get some biking in-between rain showers. It's cloudy as heck but I feel better riding my bike for icecream haha. As opposed to driving.
I had some Key Lime Pie, yum good.

« Reply #79 on: June 20, 2019, 07:40:02 PM »

grilled chicken breast and baked potato, orange sherbet for dessert, La Palina Classic and coffee.

« Reply #80 on: June 20, 2019, 07:45:22 PM »

grilled chicken breast and baked potato, orange sherbet for dessert, La Palina Classic and coffee.
Hey Deano. Back from ride and icecream. H Upmann by AJ watching Yankees in the man cave.

« Reply #81 on: June 20, 2019, 07:49:16 PM »

grilled chicken breast and baked potato, orange sherbet for dessert, La Palina Classic and coffee.
Hey Deano. Back from ride and icecream. H Upmann by AJ watching Yankees in the man cave.
I'm watching Captain America: The First Avenger. never saw it. crap on tv tonight.

« Reply #82 on: June 20, 2019, 08:05:13 PM »

grilled chicken breast and baked potato, orange sherbet for dessert, La Palina Classic and coffee.
Hey Deano. Back from ride and icecream. H Upmann by AJ watching Yankees in the man cave.
I'm watching Captain America: The First Avenger. never saw it. crap on tv tonight.
Good movie.  Civil War is a solid follow up.

« Reply #83 on: June 20, 2019, 08:05:32 PM »

grilled chicken breast and baked potato, orange sherbet for dessert, La Palina Classic and coffee.
Hey Deano. Back from ride and icecream. H Upmann by AJ watching Yankees in the man cave.
I'm watching Captain America: The First Avenger. never saw it. crap on tv tonight.
I'm chilling

« Reply #84 on: June 20, 2019, 08:05:48 PM »

grilled chicken breast and baked potato, orange sherbet for dessert, La Palina Classic and coffee.
Hey Deano. Back from ride and icecream. H Upmann by AJ watching Yankees in the man cave.
So what kinda ice cream did you get?

« Reply #85 on: June 20, 2019, 08:15:53 PM »

grilled chicken breast and baked potato, orange sherbet for dessert, La Palina Classic and coffee.
Hey Deano. Back from ride and icecream. H Upmann by AJ watching Yankees in the man cave.
So what kinda ice cream did you get?
We got van.cust, I got choc sprinkles. My son got cherry dip

« Reply #86 on: June 20, 2019, 10:25:23 PM »

grilled chicken breast and baked potato, orange sherbet for dessert, La Palina Classic and coffee.
Hey Deano. Back from ride and icecream. H Upmann by AJ watching Yankees in the man cave.
So what kinda ice cream did you get?
We got van.cust, I got choc sprinkles. My son got cherry dip
Sounds good. Way back in HS I worked at a local Carvel for two years.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]