CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: 6/17/2019  (Read 6622 times)

Threebean

Re: 6/17/2019
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2019, 07:04:09 AM »

Good morning, early risers.
Morning Mr. Mayor. 

Threebean

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2019, 07:04:43 AM »

good morning guys.
I Mondays!
That sounds familiar.
One day I will love Mondays. 

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2019, 08:06:42 AM »

good morning guys.
I Mondays!
That sounds familiar.
One day I will love Mondays.
every day is Monday except Sunday.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2019, 08:08:47 AM »

wrecked eggs, hash browns, and hot Italian sausage patties complete. La Palina Classic lit before I clean up my mess.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2019, 08:24:59 AM »

I am enjoying myself immensely 🙄 in the medical center waiting area with a few old women, at least it is not crowded.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2019, 08:25:34 AM »

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2019, 08:29:34 AM »

A woman who had been off her medication and was intoxicated has been sentenced after firing a pink camouflage gun at Pinellas Public Library in The Villages.

Valerie Ann Cole, 55, of Wildwood, has been sentenced to five years probation and ordered to perform 80 hours of community service as the result of her Sept. 4 arrest.

Cole, who was said to be going through a divorce, had been with an older woman in the parking lot of the library on Powell Road.

Cole had been off her medication for several days, an arrest report indicated. Cole, who was seated in the passenger seat of the vehicle, began arguing with the older woman, who was in the driver’s seat.

Cole pulled out her pink camouflage 9mm Glock semi-automatic handgun and fired a round out the open window into the air. The older woman convinced Cole to put away the gun and they drove back to their home at Continental Country Club in Wildwood.

Back at the house and while standing in the driveway, Cole got her gun out again and fired a round into the air. They went inside and Cole fired another round into the ceiling. The older woman took the gun, but Cole began knocking the woman’s arms against a door jam in an attempt to get it back. The older woman was able to able to hold onto the gun and call 911, while Cole attempted to break the cordless phone the woman was using.

Deputies arrived on the scene and a crime technician was able to recover shell casings and a live 9mm round on the driveway.

Cole, who appeared to be intoxicated, was arrested on charges of assault, battery on a person over the age of 65, firing a weapon from a vehicle and firing a weapon inside a dwelling.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2019, 08:33:35 AM »

WTF is everyone doing up so early?

Coffee is made.
No luck sleeping, that's why!  Morning HospitalDave.  Hope all goes well.
Sheesh.  Glad I don't have that issue.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2019, 08:34:36 AM »

good morning guys.
I ❤ Mondays!
Yea, yea, whatever.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2019, 08:35:31 AM »

wrecked eggs, hash browns, and hot Italian sausage patties complete. La Palina Classic lit before I clean up my mess.
What mess did you make....on second thought, nevermind...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2019, 08:36:49 AM »

I am enjoying myself immensely 🙄 in the medical center waiting area with a few old women, at least it is not crowded.
You just may have scored yourself a visit from Dean.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2019, 08:38:50 AM »

A woman who had been off her medication and was intoxicated has been sentenced after firing a pink camouflage gun at Pinellas Public Library in The Villages.

Valerie Ann Cole, 55, of Wildwood, has been sentenced to five years probation and ordered to perform 80 hours of community service as the result of her Sept. 4 arrest.

Cole, who was said to be going through a divorce, had been with an older woman in the parking lot of the library on Powell Road.

Cole had been off her medication for several days, an arrest report indicated. Cole, who was seated in the passenger seat of the vehicle, began arguing with the older woman, who was in the driver’s seat.

Cole pulled out her pink camouflage 9mm Glock semi-automatic handgun and fired a round out the open window into the air. The older woman convinced Cole to put away the gun and they drove back to their home at Continental Country Club in Wildwood.

Back at the house and while standing in the driveway, Cole got her gun out again and fired a round into the air. They went inside and Cole fired another round into the ceiling. The older woman took the gun, but Cole began knocking the woman’s arms against a door jam in an attempt to get it back. The older woman was able to able to hold onto the gun and call 911, while Cole attempted to break the cordless phone the woman was using.

Deputies arrived on the scene and a crime technician was able to recover shell casings and a live 9mm round on the driveway.

Cole, who appeared to be intoxicated, was arrested on charges of assault, battery on a person over the age of 65, firing a weapon from a vehicle and firing a weapon inside a dwelling.
Never a dull day in The Villages!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2019, 08:39:23 AM »

He can have it, just GMTF Out of Here!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2019, 08:41:12 AM »

Morning Mr. Rick, UpAllNightBean, BoredSCDave, DanceMomTony, FloDave, DeanOfTheDay.
All caught up.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2019, 08:41:46 AM »

He can have it, just GMTF Out of Here!
Not a good state of mind for a guy that has 2-3 hours more to go.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8