Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2019, 08:45:42 AM »

Happy Father's Day guys.
seegar and coffee here.
Morning Dean’O, Happy Fathers Day

« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2019, 08:47:17 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.  Happy recovery Fathers Day.
Tony has a living problem not a drinking problem. he doesn't have time to drink, or smoke, or .........

« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2019, 09:24:02 AM »

Happy Father's Day guys.
seegar and coffee here.
Happy Father's Day Dean. Mechanical checks are done. Finishing my lineage. Now computer checks. Hoping for a quiet day at work. Then going home where everyone is coming over. Full

« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2019, 09:29:24 AM »

Happy Father's Day guys.
seegar and coffee here.
Happy Father's Day Dean. Mechanical checks are done. Finishing my lineage. Now computer checks. Hoping for a quiet day at work. Then going home where everyone is coming over. Full
going to be a sun day for me. just got a nice father's day call from my new son in law.

« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2019, 10:18:42 AM »

just off the phone with my baby. 💕

« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2019, 10:44:17 AM »

just off the phone with my baby. 💕
+1

« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2019, 11:56:46 AM »

just off the phone with my baby. 💕
+1
.... and my oldest and grandkids. a great day.

« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2019, 01:09:30 PM »

A Village of Oak Meadows man on a lawn mower was arrested on a drunk driving charge after he was spotted leaving the liquor store at Winn-Dixie.

Richard Rose, 62, who lives at 705 Harper Place in the golf cart accessible community located behind Rolling Acres Plaza, at 9 p.m. Thursday was spotted walking out of the Winn-Dixie at La Plaza Grande drinking from a small bottle and then throwing the bottle away, according to an arrest report from the Lady Lake Police Department.

He got on a lawn mower and drove to the intersection of Avenida Central and Rio Grande Avenue, where he was pulled over by police. The odor of alcohol was detected, he was swaying and leaned on the mower to maintain his balance. Rose told the officer he was “just on his way home from cutting grass,” the report said. He said he bought a small bottle of vodka and showed the officer an unopened bottle. The officer confronted Rose with the fact he had been seen drinking from a bottle when he left the Winn-Dixie liquor store. Rose admitted he had “one quick drink” and a Bud Light earlier.

Rose “was not able to properly do or finish any” of the field sobriety exercises he had been asked to perform. Rose has previous DUI arrests, according to information from the Lake County Jail, where he was booked and released after posting $3,000 bond.

« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2019, 02:39:38 PM »

Boy and DIL came by and brought me a nice soft side cooler with an ice cold 6-pack of Cigar City Brewing IPA in it.  They took the boat out for a while and will be back later.

Need to select me a cigar now.

« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2019, 03:51:26 PM »

Boy and DIL came by and brought me a nice soft side cooler with an ice cold 6-pack of Cigar City Brewing IPA in it.  They took the boat out for a while and will be back later.

Need to select me a cigar now.
Guess I need to try again at selecting a cigar, sort of dozed off before I got it done.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/16/2019
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2019, 03:59:49 PM »

Happy Father’s Day

« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2019, 04:12:55 PM »

Boy and DIL came by and brought me a nice soft side cooler with an ice cold 6-pack of Cigar City Brewing IPA in it.  They took the boat out for a while and will be back later.

Need to select me a cigar now.
Guess I need to try again at selecting a cigar, sort of dozed off before I got it done.
Tat Black from the old Melamine Cookie Jar days.

« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2019, 08:20:58 PM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.  Happy recovery Fathers Day.
Tony has a living problem not a drinking problem. he doesn't have time to drink, or smoke, or .........
I had a great day at my brother's beach house today. Perfect Father's Day.

« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2019, 09:27:25 PM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.  Happy recovery Fathers Day.
Tony has a living problem not a drinking problem. he doesn't have time to drink, or smoke, or .........
I had a great day at my brother's beach house today. Perfect Father's Day.
very good Tony.
I had a great day as well.

« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2019, 10:03:56 PM »

Even the traffic wasn't too bad. Only took me 90 minutes.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4