Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2019, 07:23:24 AM »

Dean’O?

A Florida woman who allegedly grabbed her boyfriend’s testicles and squeezed so hard that he bled was charged with battery domestic violence, investigators said.
not me, I'm still good down there. 😂

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2019, 07:25:07 AM »

good morning Daves and Tony.
it's golf day if it doesn't rain.
Morning Dean’O

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2019, 07:37:42 AM »

good morning Daves and Tony.
it's golf day if it doesn't rain.
Morning Dean’O
too bad about the fishing trip.

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2019, 07:44:59 AM »

good morning Daves and Tony.
it's golf day if it doesn't rain.
Morning Dean’O
too bad about the fishing trip.
After so many years of it I have learned just to take the weather as it comes, being retired does help with that though.

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2019, 07:45:20 AM »

Dean’O?

A Florida woman who allegedly grabbed her boyfriend’s testicles and squeezed so hard that he bled was charged with battery domestic violence, investigators said.
not me, I'm still good down there. 😂

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2019, 08:04:00 AM »

just got off the phone with my sister in Texas. she had hip surgery Monday morning, sent home yesterday, and she's wandering around the house as per instructed. 😉

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2019, 08:09:31 AM »

Good morning Daves, Mr. Mayor, and BallsAreGoodDean. Another unseasonably pleasant day in store for us here.  Might have to make myself scarce later.

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2019, 08:17:48 AM »

Good morning Daves, Mr. Mayor, and BallsAreGoodDean. Another unseasonably pleasant day in store for us here.  Might have to make myself scarce later.
Morning Bean

« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2019, 08:21:16 AM »

Good morning, Dean and Mark.

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2019, 08:22:23 AM »

A bit more info about Our friend who died from brain cancer Sunday.  She was having unusual headaches so went to the doctor pretty quick and was diagnosed almost immediately with wide spread cancer throughout most of her brain, surgery or other treatments were not options and she lived about a month.
I guess on the positive side, if she made it that long without significant symptoms, I guess that was a blessing.

« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2019, 08:26:14 AM »

A bit more info about Our friend who died from brain cancer Sunday.  She was having unusual headaches so went to the doctor pretty quick and was diagnosed almost immediately with wide spread cancer throughout most of her brain, surgery or other treatments were not options and she lived about a month.
Not sure if that's a blessing or a curse. The disease is horrible, of course. But a cancer that aggressive probably wouldn't have had any better a result. I think I would prefer to go quickly.
If it had to happen in the first place then I definitely think that was the best thing for her.  I know I would certainly want it that way if it was me.  And it is a horrible thing any way it comes at you.
I'm hoping for a massive heart attack.  Second choice would be hit by a train.  Way down the list is having my balls squeezed until I bleed out.

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2019, 08:26:45 AM »

Morning RainedOutDave, MayBeRaindOutDean, QuakinDave, SpringFeverBean and WorkinStiffTony.

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2019, 08:32:23 AM »

Good morning Daves, Mr. Mayor, and BallsAreGoodDean. Another unseasonably pleasant day in store for us here.  Might have to make myself scarce later.
morning Mark.

« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2019, 08:33:05 AM »

Good morning, Dean and Mark.
morning Tony.

« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2019, 08:33:58 AM »

Morning RainedOutDave, MayBeRaindOutDean, QuakinDave, SpringFeverBean and WorkinStiffTony.
morning Dave.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8