Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

  • Administrator
6/12/2019
« on: June 12, 2019, 12:04:28 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 05:27:00 AM »

Humpin'!

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2019, 05:58:11 AM »

Morning Humps, running late but coffee is ready.

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2019, 06:02:06 AM »

Plenty of rain headed our way this morning.  Got rained out for fishing yesterday, hoping to try again tomorrow.  I had driven down the marina hoping the storm would dissipate or change direction a little but it went straight towards where I was going to fish.  Sat around the marina and smoked cigars with some of the guys there.

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2019, 06:06:41 AM »

Dean’O?

A Florida woman who allegedly grabbed her boyfriend’s testicles and squeezed so hard that he bled was charged with battery domestic violence, investigators said.

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2019, 06:14:52 AM »

NEW YORK (AP) — The pilot killed when his helicopter hit the roof of a New York City skyscraper in rain and fog radioed that he was lost and trying to get back to the heliport but couldn't find it, an official briefed on the investigation told The Associated Press on Tuesday.

The radio calls are the clearest evidence yet that foul weather might have played a role in Monday's crash.

The pilot, 58-year-old Tim McCormack, was not authorized to fly in limited visibility, raising questions about why he took off in the first place

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2019, 06:18:56 AM »

A bit more info about Our friend who died from brain cancer Sunday.  She was having unusual headaches so went to the doctor pretty quick and was diagnosed almost immediately with wide spread cancer throughout most of her brain, surgery or other treatments were not options and she lived about a month.

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2019, 06:43:59 AM »

Sheesh!

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2019, 06:50:36 AM »

Good morning, Dave and Dave.

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2019, 06:54:36 AM »

A bit more info about Our friend who died from brain cancer Sunday.  She was having unusual headaches so went to the doctor pretty quick and was diagnosed almost immediately with wide spread cancer throughout most of her brain, surgery or other treatments were not options and she lived about a month.
Not sure if that's a blessing or a curse. The disease is horrible, of course. But a cancer that aggressive probably wouldn't have had any better a result. I think I would prefer to go quickly.

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2019, 06:54:42 AM »

Good morning, Dave and Dave.
Morning Mayor T

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2019, 06:56:54 AM »

A bit more info about Our friend who died from brain cancer Sunday.  She was having unusual headaches so went to the doctor pretty quick and was diagnosed almost immediately with wide spread cancer throughout most of her brain, surgery or other treatments were not options and she lived about a month.
Not sure if that's a blessing or a curse. The disease is horrible, of course. But a cancer that aggressive probably wouldn't have had any better a result. I think I would prefer to go quickly.
If it had to happen in the first place then I definitely think that was the best thing for her.  I know I would certainly want it that way if it was me.  And it is a horrible thing any way it comes at you.

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2019, 07:03:48 AM »

NEW YORK (AP) — The pilot killed when his helicopter hit the roof of a New York City skyscraper in rain and fog radioed that he was lost and trying to get back to the heliport but couldn't find it, an official briefed on the investigation told The Associated Press on Tuesday.

The radio calls are the clearest evidence yet that foul weather might have played a role in Monday's crash.

The pilot, 58-year-old Tim McCormack, was not authorized to fly in limited visibility, raising questions about why he took off in the first place
I wondered that myself.

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2019, 07:13:33 AM »

Good morning, Dave and Dave.
Morning, Uncle Tony.

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2019, 07:22:15 AM »

good morning Daves and Tony.
it's golf day if it doesn't rain.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8