Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning Chip, might be derogatory to refer to someone as LSU this morning.
Indeed!

#6 & 7 are a step up in the Jamming world.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning Chip, might be derogatory to refer to someone as LSU this morning.
Indeed!
I am so glad I didn't stay up and watch that game!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

#6 & 7 are a step up in the Jamming world.
Better than normal but neither are very exciting anymore.

Morning Chip, might be derogatory to refer to someone as LSU this morning.
Indeed!
I am so glad I didn't stay up and watch that game!
I went to sleep sometime in the 3rd quarter, truly a pathetic performance when you add in the fact they were playing an 0-5 conference team.

#6 & 7 are a step up in the Jamming world.
Better than normal but neither are very exciting anymore.
Heck anymore anything besides an AB, Gurkha, Perdomo and the sorts is exciting to me.

Damn, 3-5" of snow in the TX Panhandle tonight and tomorrow. Down in the 20's again here next couple of days.

@Chip - just read a funny story about saving the Highland Coffees Shop in Baton Rouge.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

@Chip - just read a funny story about saving the Highland Coffees Shop in Baton Rouge.
Havent seen that, are you talking about CC's or a shop called Highland? I really don't get down Highland Road that much anymore.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Damn, 3-5" of snow in the TX Panhandle tonight and tomorrow. Down in the 20's again here next couple of days.
Keep that damn snow over there please, I really don't want to fight a I cd storm for the next couple of days.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Looks like it's just you and I this morning.

Damn, 3-5" of snow in the TX Panhandle tonight and tomorrow. Down in the 20's again here next couple of days.
Keep that damn snow over there please, I really don't want to fight a I cd storm for the next couple of days.
It will stay well north of us, Panhandle is 300+ miles above me but we will both be freezing again.

@Chip - just read a funny story about saving the Highland Coffees Shop in Baton Rouge.
Havent seen that, are you talking about CC's or a shop called Highland? I really don't get down Highland Road that much anymore.
a shop called Highland Coffees which  is on Highland Road right across the street from the University, I have actually been there a few years ago.  Made the international news.

What happens when you take away Louisianans' coffee?

How would you feel if your favourite coffee shop closed?
Independent coffee shop Highland Coffees, a cornerstone of Baton Rouge, Louisiana, was poised to close this coming December over a lease dispute.
But the town's residents came out in their thousands, signing petitions and lobbying for its doors to remain open.
BBC Pop Up, the BBC's first mobile bureau, was in Southern Louisiana through the month of October, covering issues from feral hogs to the state's disappearing coastline.
The three-person BBC team was stopped several times during their stay by Baton Rouge residents, asking if the journalists would cover the story of their community coffee shop while in the region.
As an experiment, BBC journalist Matt Danzico created the team's most hyperlocal story to date, ultimately finding a much wider discussion on what it means for a town to lose its sense of community.

Looks like it's just you and I this morning.
Yes sir this has become a slackers banter and pretty much dies now by 5 pm.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9