Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

In 1966, Dr. Samuel H. Sheppard was acquitted in his second trial of murdering his pregnant wife, Marilyn, in 1954.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

In 1973, Skylab 4, carrying a crew of three astronauts, was launched from Cape Canaveral on an 84-day mission.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

In 1989, six Jesuit priests, a housekeeper and her daughter were slain by army troops at the University of Central America Jose Simeon Canas in El Salvador.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Ten years ago: President George W. Bush picked National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice to be his new secretary of state, succeeding Colin Powell. Al-Jazeera television said it had received a video showing a hooded militant shooting a blindfolded woman in the head; it's believed the woman was kidnapped British aid worker Margaret Hassan. Sunni Muslims in Iraq expressed anger over videotape showing the fatal shooting of a wounded and apparently unarmed man in a Fallujah mosque by a U.S. Marine. (The Marine Corps decided not to court-martial the unidentified corporal.)
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Five years ago: President Barack Obama, on his first-ever trip to China, gave his hosts a pointed, unexpected nudge to stop censoring Internet access, but the message was not widely heard in China, where the president's words were blocked online and shown on only one regional television channel. A U.S. government health task force suggested most women wait until age 50 to get mammograms, conflicting with the American Cancer Society's advice to start at 40. Space shuttle Atlantis blasted off with six astronauts and a full load of spare parts for the International Space Station. Actor Edward Woodward, 79, died in Cornwall, England.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

One year ago: In his weekly Saturday radio and Internet address, President Barack Obama said improved energy efficiency and higher energy production in the United States were yielding environmental and economic benefits that were helping ensure cleaner air and a more competitive business landscape.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Today's Birthdays: Actor Clu Gulager is 86. Journalist Elizabeth Drew is 79. Blues musician W.C. Clark is 75. Actress Joanna Pettet is 72. Actor Steve Railsback is 69. Actor David Leisure is 64. Actor Miguel Sandoval is 63. Actress Marg Helgenberger is 56. Rock musician Mani is 52. Country singer-musician Keith Burns (Trick Pony) is 51. Tennis player Zina Garrison is 51. Former MLB All-Star pitcher Dwight Gooden is 50. Jazz singer Diana Krall is 50. Actor Harry Lennix is 50. Rock musician Dave Kushner (Velvet Revolver) is 48. Actress Lisa Bonet (boh-NAY') is 47. Actress Tammy Lauren is 46. Rhythm-and-blues singer Bryan Abrams (Color Me Badd) is 45. Actress Martha Plimpton is 44. Actor Michael Irby is 42. Actress Missi Pyle is 42. Olympic gold medal figure skater Oksana Baiul (ahk-SAH'-nah by-OOL') is 37. Actress Maggie Gyllenhaal (JIHL'-ehn-hahl) is 37. Pop singer Trevor Penick is 35. NBA player Amare Stoudemire is 32. Actress Kimberly J. Brown is 30. Rock singer Siva Kaneswaran (The Wanted) is 26. Actor Casey Moss (TV: "Days of Our Lives") is 21. Actor Noah Gray-Cabey is 19.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Thought for Today: "History is a gallery of pictures in which there are few originals and many copies." — Alexis de Tocqueville, French historian (1805-1859).
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Call Girl
-------------------------

I checked into a hotel on a business trip and was a bit lonely so I thought I'd get me one of those girls you see advertised in phone booths when you're calling for a cab. I grabbed a card on my way in. It was an ad for a girl calling herself Erogonique, a lovely girl, bending over in the photo. She had all the right curves in all the right places, beautiful long wavy hair, long graceful legs all the way up. You know the kind. So I'm in my room and figure, what the heck, I'll give her a call.

"Hello?" the woman says.

Wow! she sounded sexy. "Hi, I hear you give a great massage and I'd like you to come to my room and give me one. No, wait, I should be straight with you. I'm in town all alone and what I really want is $ex. I want it hard, I want it hot, and I want it now. I'm talking kinky the whole night long. You name it, we'll do it. Bring implements, toys, everything you've got in your bag of tricks. We'll go hot and heavy all night; Tie me up, wear a strap on, cover me in chocolate syrup and whipped cream, anything you want baby. Now, how does that sound?"

She says, "That sounds fantastic,...... but for an outside line Sir, you need to press 9."
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Time to head to work, I would say enjoy the jam but it looks like today's Jam will just be another stinker.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

4 Asylum 13 Sixty (double toro) (Gordo) (6.0"x60)
         10/32.50
 3 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto(5.2"x52)
          5/22.50
 2 H. Upmann Media Noche
         10/37.50
 1 E.P. Carrillo Dark Rituals
          5/25.00
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

5 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure
          5/24.50
 4 Asylum 13 Sixty (double toro) (Gordo) (6.0"x60)
         10/32.50
 3 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto(5.2"x52)
          5/22.50
 2 H. Upmann Media Noche
         10/37.50
 1 E.P. Carrillo Dark Rituals
          5/25.00
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

6 La Herencia Cubana CORE Toro (6.5"x52)
         10/37.50
 5 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure
          5/24.50
 4 Asylum 13 Sixty (double toro) (Gordo) (6.0"x60)
         10/32.50
 3 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto(5.2"x52)
          5/22.50
 2 H. Upmann Media Noche
         10/37.50
 1 E.P. Carrillo Dark Rituals
          5/25.00
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

7 Oliva Serie 'V' Melanio Robusto (5.0"x52)
          5/29.99
 6 La Herencia Cubana CORE Toro (6.5"x52)
         10/37.50
 5 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure
          5/24.50
 4 Asylum 13 Sixty (double toro) (Gordo) (6.0"x60)
         10/32.50
 3 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto(5.2"x52)
          5/22.50
 2 H. Upmann Media Noche
         10/37.50
 1 E.P. Carrillo Dark Rituals
          5/25.00

Morning Chip, might be derogatory to refer to someone as LSU this morning.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9