Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2019, 07:18:38 AM »

Thought for Today: "People do not believe lies because they have to, but because they want to." — Malcolm Muggeridge, British author and commentator (1903-1990).

« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2019, 07:19:30 AM »

No deals worth shakin' Ohio for.
I haven't most of the Caldwell sticks, but that seemed like a decent deal at the sis.
With a few exceptions I find them overhyped and overpriced.  Caldwell came on with a ton of releases trying to establish himself as another Tat or Illusione with a whole lot of glitz and not reputation.  Not impressed.
What he said.
Duly noted.

« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2019, 07:19:35 AM »

Morning Dave, Dave, Dave, Rick, and Mayor T.  Real nice day weatherwise in store here, only 67 deg now, up to 84 with lower humidity.  Have to head to an appt in a bit, think I'll take the bike.
Good morning guys. I have been really busy  so I have not posted much. I hate to post and run as well. I'm taking a mental health day tomorrow and golfing with my Dad.

« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2019, 07:19:43 AM »

Thought for Today: "People do not believe lies because they have to, but because they want to." — Malcolm Muggeridge, British author and commentator (1903-1990).
#fakenews

« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2019, 07:20:53 AM »

Mornin' BikerBean.

« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2019, 07:21:28 AM »

Morning Dave, Dave, Dave, Rick, and Mayor T.  Real nice day weatherwise in store here, only 67 deg now, up to 84 with lower humidity.  Have to head to an appt in a bit, think I'll take the bike.
Good morning guys. I have been really busy  so I have not posted much. I hate to post and run as well. I'm taking a mental health day tomorrow and golfing with my Dad.
Sounds like a fine prescription.

« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2019, 07:23:31 AM »

Morning Dave, Dave, Dave, Rick, and Mayor T.  Real nice day weatherwise in store here, only 67 deg now, up to 84 with lower humidity.  Have to head to an appt in a bit, think I'll take the bike.
Good morning guys. I have been really busy  so I have not posted much. I hate to post and run as well. I'm taking a mental health day tomorrow and golfing with my Dad.
Good for you.

« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2019, 07:23:43 AM »

No deals worth shakin' Ohio for.
I haven't most of the Caldwell sticks, but that seemed like a decent deal at the sis.
With a few exceptions I find them overhyped and overpriced.  Caldwell came on with a ton of releases trying to establish himself as another Tat or Illusione with a whole lot of glitz and not reputation.  Not impressed.
What he said.
Duly noted.
With that said, they aren't poorly constructed sticks, and a sampler like that would be a good way to evaluate on your own.  You know we don't judge.

« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2019, 07:24:52 AM »

good morning guys. AF Especiales churchill and coffee. not a churchill fan but it was gifted me.

« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2019, 07:24:53 AM »

Morning Dave, Dave, Dave, Rick, and Mayor T.  Real nice day weatherwise in store here, only 67 deg now, up to 84 with lower humidity.  Have to head to an appt in a bit, think I'll take the bike.
Good morning guys. I have been really busy  so I have not posted much. I hate to post and run as well. I'm taking a mental health day tomorrow and golfing with my Dad.
Sounds like a good time, hit 'em straight!

« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2019, 07:25:59 AM »

No deals worth shakin' Ohio for.
I haven't most of the Caldwell sticks, but that seemed like a decent deal at the sis.
With a few exceptions I find them overhyped and overpriced.  Caldwell came on with a ton of releases trying to establish himself as another Tat or Illusione with a whole lot of glitz and not reputation.  Not impressed.
What he said.
Duly noted.
With that said, they aren't poorly constructed sticks, and a sampler like that would be a good way to evaluate on your own.  You know we don't judge.
What, did that stop last night after I hazzuhed? :D

« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2019, 07:29:27 AM »

Morning Dave, Dave, Dave, Rick, and Mayor T.  Real nice day weatherwise in store here, only 67 deg now, up to 84 with lower humidity.  Have to head to an appt in a bit, think I'll take the bike.
Good morning guys. I have been really busy  so I have not posted much. I hate to post and run as well. I'm taking a mental health day tomorrow and golfing with my Dad.
every day is a mental health day for me, and I'm golfing tomorrow too because I can.

« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2019, 07:30:54 AM »

Morning Dave, Dave, Dave, Rick, and Mayor T.  Real nice day weatherwise in store here, only 67 deg now, up to 84 with lower humidity.  Have to head to an appt in a bit, think I'll take the bike.
Good morning guys. I have been really busy  so I have not posted much. I hate to post and run as well. I'm taking a mental health day tomorrow and golfing with my Dad.
every day is a mental health day for me, and I'm golfing tomorrow too because I can.
That could be interpreted a  couple different ways....

« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2019, 07:31:27 AM »

Morning Mr. FloriDean.

« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2019, 07:33:44 AM »

Really digging my morning cigar with Starbucks. Good start to this Tuesday.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7