Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2019, 01:03:26 PM »

Afternoon boys.  Back from a customer visit with a real nice 1 hr back roads ride each way.

« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2019, 01:05:43 PM »

Fuccin genger friendly bathrooms. I'm glad I picked the one with a urinal WTF. We have gotten too PC as a society. Why is everyone so worried about feelings. F your feelings
Sounds like the only one with their feelings hurt here is you. Though, why a room with a toilet in it is enough to rile you up so much, I'll never understand. Get out there and enjoy the smokes and the course!
I get riled easily. I guess I still have some morals and values. Going golfing with Dad tomorrow. Back to work so I won't see you Hazaah lol. Have a good day
I'm curious, what do morals and values have to do with what the inside of a public bathroom looks like?
Don't know, but the four restrooms at my building just say "restroom".  Not a single urinal.  Cheaper/easier to build this way.

« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2019, 01:26:41 PM »

Fuccin genger friendly bathrooms. I'm glad I picked the one with a urinal WTF. We have gotten too PC as a society. Why is everyone so worried about feelings. F your feelings
Sounds like the only one with their feelings hurt here is you. Though, why a room with a toilet in it is enough to rile you up so much, I'll never understand. Get out there and enjoy the smokes and the course!
I get riled easily. I guess I still have some morals and values. Going golfing with Dad tomorrow. Back to work so I won't see you Hazaah lol. Have a good day
I'm curious, what do morals and values have to do with what the inside of a public bathroom looks like?
Don't know, but the four restrooms at my building just say "restroom".  Not a single urinal.  Cheaper/easier to build this way.
And it makes far more sense to build them that way. But if we talk about it much more, Rick's safe room is gonna need new wallpaper. ;)

« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2019, 02:06:07 PM »

Morning Dave, Dave, Dave, Rick, and Mayor T.  Real nice day weatherwise in store here, only 67 deg now, up to 84 with lower humidity.  Have to head to an appt in a bit, think I'll take the bike.
Good morning guys. I have been really busy  so I have not posted much. I hate to post and run as well. I'm taking a mental health day tomorrow and golfing with my Dad.
Sounds like a good time, hit 'em straight!
Yeah quality time with my Father is priceless. He's about as old school as they come but as the years go by I can appreciate him more. I swore when I was younger I would never be like him but I find myself more and more just like him. It's kinda weird how those things happen, ya know?
Taking my father out on Friday for Fathers Day and his 93rd birthday.  He's been wanting oysters...https://www.bluepointgrill.com/
Then get him some oysters, stat!

« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2019, 02:08:27 PM »

[...]
The cheaper/easier part goes away if you have to accommodate a building full of people who do believe there is a such thing as gender and the separation thereof during "bio-breaks".

« Reply #80 on: June 11, 2019, 02:09:26 PM »

Morning Dave, Dave, Dave, Rick, and Mayor T.  Real nice day weatherwise in store here, only 67 deg now, up to 84 with lower humidity.  Have to head to an appt in a bit, think I'll take the bike.
Good morning guys. I have been really busy  so I have not posted much. I hate to post and run as well. I'm taking a mental health day tomorrow and golfing with my Dad.
Sounds like a good time, hit 'em straight!
Yeah quality time with my Father is priceless. He's about as old school as they come but as the years go by I can appreciate him more. I swore when I was younger I would never be like him but I find myself more and more just like him. It's kinda weird how those things happen, ya know?
Taking my father out on Friday for Fathers Day and his 93rd birthday.  He's been wanting oysters...https://www.bluepointgrill.com/
Then get him some oysters, stat!
Fried or broiled please.  Raw = no bueno.

« Reply #81 on: June 11, 2019, 02:20:43 PM »

[...]
I've said it before, if you make the bathrooms just big rooms, and make all the stalls the same, anyone can use any stall, regardless of what genitals they have/believe they should have/were born with. The left can stop bitching about inclusion for all, the right can stop bitching about bathrooms that have the audacity not to have gender specific labels on the doors.

« Reply #82 on: June 11, 2019, 02:22:17 PM »

And with that I say, hazzuh!

« Reply #83 on: June 11, 2019, 02:46:29 PM »

Fuccin genger friendly bathrooms. I'm glad I picked the one with a urinal WTF. We have gotten too PC as a society. Why is everyone so worried about feelings. F your feelings
Sounds like the only one with their feelings hurt here is you. Though, why a room with a toilet in it is enough to rile you up so much, I'll never understand. Get out there and enjoy the smokes and the course!
I get riled easily. I guess I still have some morals and values. Going golfing with Dad tomorrow. Back to work so I won't see you Hazaah lol. Have a good day
You're excused!

« Reply #84 on: June 11, 2019, 02:49:08 PM »

https://www.southernthing.com/krispy-kreme-is-opening-a-24-hour-store-in-times-square-2638772350.html
There used to be a couple of them in Manhattan but they mostly closed. Albeit none as big as the one they're talking about in the article. The small store in Penn Station is generally packed. I'm guessing it will do well. I'll be sure to do my part in keeping them in business.

« Reply #85 on: June 11, 2019, 02:49:11 PM »

Morning Dave, Dave, Dave, Rick, and Mayor T.  Real nice day weatherwise in store here, only 67 deg now, up to 84 with lower humidity.  Have to head to an appt in a bit, think I'll take the bike.
Good morning guys. I have been really busy  so I have not posted much. I hate to post and run as well. I'm taking a mental health day tomorrow and golfing with my Dad.
Sounds like a good time, hit 'em straight!
Yeah quality time with my Father is priceless. He's about as old school as they come but as the years go by I can appreciate him more. I swore when I was younger I would never be like him but I find myself more and more just like him. It's kinda weird how those things happen, ya know?
Taking my father out on Friday for Fathers Day and his 93rd birthday.  He's been wanting oysters...https://www.bluepointgrill.com/
Then get him some oysters, stat!
They always have a nice variety  there although I prefer east coast to west coast varieties.

« Reply #86 on: June 11, 2019, 02:50:06 PM »

[...]
Yum!

« Reply #87 on: June 11, 2019, 02:51:03 PM »

[...]
I loves me some raw oysters on the half shell.

« Reply #88 on: June 11, 2019, 03:25:47 PM »

Seafood lull?

« Reply #89 on: June 11, 2019, 03:32:54 PM »

Little brown box arrived today.  One of these things is not like the others...
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7