Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2019, 08:06:25 AM »

Morning Dave, Dave, Dave, Rick, and Mayor T.  Real nice day weatherwise in store here, only 67 deg now, up to 84 with lower humidity.  Have to head to an appt in a bit, think I'll take the bike.
Good morning guys. I have been really busy  so I have not posted much. I hate to post and run as well. I'm taking a mental health day tomorrow and golfing with my Dad.
GFY! I really mean, "good for you", but since it's Tuesday...

« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2019, 08:41:21 AM »

Morning Dave, Dave, Dave, Rick, and Mayor T.  Real nice day weatherwise in store here, only 67 deg now, up to 84 with lower humidity.  Have to head to an appt in a bit, think I'll take the bike.
Good morning guys. I have been really busy  so I have not posted much. I hate to post and run as well. I'm taking a mental health day tomorrow and golfing with my Dad.
Sounds like a good time, hit 'em straight!
Yeah quality time with my Father is priceless. He's about as old school as they come but as the years go by I can appreciate him more. I swore when I was younger I would never be like him but I find myself more and more just like him. It's kinda weird how those things happen, ya know?

« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2019, 08:46:27 AM »

Morning Dave, Dave, Dave, Rick, and Mayor T.  Real nice day weatherwise in store here, only 67 deg now, up to 84 with lower humidity.  Have to head to an appt in a bit, think I'll take the bike.
Good morning guys. I have been really busy  so I have not posted much. I hate to post and run as well. I'm taking a mental health day tomorrow and golfing with my Dad.
Sounds like a good time, hit 'em straight!
Yeah quality time with my Father is priceless. He's about as old school as they come but as the years go by I can appreciate him more. I swore when I was younger I would never be like him but I find myself more and more just like him. It's kinda weird how those things happen, ya know?
Indeed.

« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2019, 09:02:54 AM »

Morning Dave, Dave, Dave, Rick, and Mayor T.  Real nice day weatherwise in store here, only 67 deg now, up to 84 with lower humidity.  Have to head to an appt in a bit, think I'll take the bike.
Good morning guys. I have been really busy  so I have not posted much. I hate to post and run as well. I'm taking a mental health day tomorrow and golfing with my Dad.
Sounds like a good time, hit 'em straight!
Yeah quality time with my Father is priceless. He's about as old school as they come but as the years go by I can appreciate him more. I swore when I was younger I would never be like him but I find myself more and more just like him. It's kinda weird how those things happen, ya know?
nice Rick. memories that can never be taken away. enjoy.

« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2019, 09:05:54 AM »

I have a drug problem.
fukking insurance companies.
spent a week now getting a med I've been on for 5 years approved. all of a sudden it's off my approved list.
thanks Obama.

« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2019, 09:08:35 AM »

maybe I'll just go to Mexico, seek asylum in California a get free EVERYTHING.

« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2019, 09:25:02 AM »

maybe I'll just go to Mexico, seek asylum in California a get free EVERYTHING.
Just head for Canada. That way, you can avoid the migrant camps.

« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2019, 09:26:47 AM »

maybe I'll just go to Mexico, seek asylum in California a get free EVERYTHING.
Just head for Canada. That way, you can avoid the migrant camps.
warmer in Mexico.

« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2019, 09:30:27 AM »

maybe I'll just go to Mexico, seek asylum in California a get free EVERYTHING.
Just head for Canada. That way, you can avoid the migrant camps.
warmer in Mexico.
You can drink the water in Canada.

« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2019, 09:40:52 AM »

maybe I'll just go to Mexico, seek asylum in California a get free EVERYTHING.
Just head for Canada. That way, you can avoid the migrant camps.
warmer in Mexico.
You can drink the water in Canada.
you can drink the water in Mexico too, it just isn't good for you.

« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2019, 10:03:15 AM »

maybe I'll just go to Mexico, seek asylum in California a get free EVERYTHING.
Just head for Canada. That way, you can avoid the migrant camps.
warmer in Mexico.
You can drink the water in Canada.
you can drink the water in Mexico too, it just isn't good for you.
LALTS

« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2019, 10:10:57 AM »

maybe I'll just go to Mexico, seek asylum in California a get free EVERYTHING.
Just head for Canada. That way, you can avoid the migrant camps.
warmer in Mexico.
You can drink the water in Canada.
you can drink the water in Mexico too, it just isn't good for you.
I don't believe Mexico is accepting immigrants. In fact, they're building a wall and we're paying for it.

« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2019, 10:12:24 AM »

maybe I'll just go to Mexico, seek asylum in California a get free EVERYTHING.
Just head for Canada. That way, you can avoid the migrant camps.
warmer in Mexico.
You can drink the water in Canada.
you can drink the water in Mexico too, it just isn't good for you.
I don't believe Mexico is accepting immigrants. In fact, they're building a wall and we're paying for it.
LSHMAMFOBIPW

« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2019, 10:26:02 AM »

maybe I'll just go to Mexico, seek asylum in California a get free EVERYTHING.
Just head for Canada. That way, you can avoid the migrant camps.
warmer in Mexico.
You can drink the water in Canada.
you can drink the water in Mexico too, it just isn't good for you.
I don't believe Mexico is accepting immigrants. In fact, they're building a wall and we're paying for it.
I guess I'll take the long way around and come in from the back.

« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2019, 10:30:57 AM »

maybe I'll just go to Mexico, seek asylum in California a get free EVERYTHING.
Just head for Canada. That way, you can avoid the migrant camps.
warmer in Mexico.
You can drink the water in Canada.
you can drink the water in Mexico too, it just isn't good for you.
I don't believe Mexico is accepting immigrants. In fact, they're building a wall and we're paying for it.
I guess I'll take the long way around and come in from the back.
I could kayak to Guatamala and hitchhike up through Mexico to Cali.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7