Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
6/10/2019
« on: June 10, 2019, 12:00:20 AM »

Monday, already?!? Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... Happy Monday and welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 05:23:15 AM »

Morning Jammers!

Coffee is hot and fresh!

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 05:28:33 AM »

Partly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms today, high temperature around 83°

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2019, 05:41:49 AM »

Partly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms today, high temperature around 83°
Good morning Dave. Week ahead looks unsettled which stinks after yesterday's awesome weather.

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2019, 05:43:59 AM »

Nice buy at the Page if you like the Classics.

La Palina Classic Robusto 10/$20 FS

https://www.cigarpage.com/la-palina-classic-robusto-10-pk.html

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2019, 05:45:53 AM »

Partly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms today, high temperature around 83°
Good morning Dave. Week ahead looks unsettled which stinks after yesterday's awesome weather.
Morning Blue, we have already had a thunderstorm this morning.

I am planning to go fishing tomorrow so hope the weather gets straightened out.

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2019, 05:54:55 AM »

Good morning, SCDave and Rick.

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2019, 05:56:13 AM »

Good morning, SCDave and Rick.
Good morning Tony.

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2019, 05:56:35 AM »

Good morning, SCDave and Rick.
Morning Mayor T

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2019, 05:57:11 AM »

Partly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms today, high temperature around 83°
Good morning Dave. Week ahead looks unsettled which stinks after yesterday's awesome weather.
Morning Blue, we have already had a thunderstorm this morning.

I am planning to go fishing tomorrow so hope the weather gets straightened out.
Yeah I want to go golfing so will have to get creative with my schedule.

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2019, 06:08:27 AM »

Partly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms today, high temperature around 83°
Good morning Dave. Week ahead looks unsettled which stinks after yesterday's awesome weather.
Morning Blue, we have already had a thunderstorm this morning.

I am planning to go fishing tomorrow so hope the weather gets straightened out.
Yeah I want to go golfing so will have to get creative with my schedule.

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2019, 06:29:55 AM »

Partly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms today, high temperature around 83°
Good morning Dave. Week ahead looks unsettled which stinks after yesterday's awesome weather.
Morning Blue, we have already had a thunderstorm this morning.

I am planning to go fishing tomorrow so hope the weather gets straightened out.
Yeah I want to go golfing so will have to get creative with my schedule.
I was supposed to go golfing last week. It's been postponed until August.

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2019, 06:56:57 AM »

Partly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms today, high temperature around 83°
Good morning Dave. Week ahead looks unsettled which stinks after yesterday's awesome weather.
Morning Blue, we have already had a thunderstorm this morning.

I am planning to go fishing tomorrow so hope the weather gets straightened out.
Yeah I want to go golfing so will have to get creative with my schedule.
I was supposed to go golfing last week. It's been postponed until August.
Sheesh!

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2019, 06:58:43 AM »

Morning SCDave, UpstateRick, BuckeyeDave and NotGolfinTony.

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2019, 07:00:45 AM »

CI Jammin' today.  Sis doing pricy 5 Vegas day.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5