Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2019, 06:04:03 PM »

SHEESH!
I'm working all weekend so not much to get excited about except for maybe the double time but will extra up on bills owed..
Extra $ certainly helps the pain some.

« Reply #76 on: June 07, 2019, 06:32:13 PM »

Smoked a Crowned Heads Le Carême canonazo for my cigar of the day. Always knew it had sweet finish but today I tasted notes of cola. Definitely a well constructed stick. One of my favorite medium bodied cigars.

« Reply #77 on: June 07, 2019, 06:47:32 PM »

Smoked a Crowned Heads Le Carême canonazo for my cigar of the day. Always knew it had sweet finish but today I tasted notes of cola. Definitely a well constructed stick. One of my favorite medium bodied cigars.

That might be one of my favorite sweetest tasting cigars that is not infused or has added sweetness. Great cigar

« Reply #78 on: June 07, 2019, 06:49:20 PM »

SHEESH!
I'm working all weekend so not much to get excited about except for maybe the double time but will extra up on bills owed..
Extra $ certainly helps the pain some.
Yeah there is alumni weekend and a scheduled power outage to have some new equipment tide into the grid.

« Reply #79 on: June 07, 2019, 07:37:03 PM »

Smoked a Crowned Heads Le Carême canonazo for my cigar of the day. Always knew it had sweet finish but today I tasted notes of cola. Definitely a well constructed stick. One of my favorite medium bodied cigars.

That might be one of my favorite sweetest tasting cigars that is not infused or has added sweetness. Great cigar
One of my favorite morning smokes, outstanding quality cigar

« Reply #80 on: June 07, 2019, 08:05:51 PM »

Smoked a Crowned Heads Le Carême canonazo for my cigar of the day. Always knew it had sweet finish but today I tasted notes of cola. Definitely a well constructed stick. One of my favorite medium bodied cigars.

That might be one of my favorite sweetest tasting cigars that is not infused or has added sweetness. Great cigar
One of my favorite morning smokes, outstanding quality cigar
Liked it better than the Herrera Esteli Maddie from yesterday.

« Reply #81 on: June 07, 2019, 08:06:34 PM »

I figured most of us can relate...

« Reply #82 on: June 07, 2019, 08:20:48 PM »

I figured most of us can relate...

It's better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.

« Reply #83 on: June 07, 2019, 08:23:08 PM »

Yeah if I'm not buying I'm shopping for deals.....It's a sickness I tell ya lol

« Reply #84 on: June 07, 2019, 09:10:59 PM »

I figured most of us can relate...

It's better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.
Very true. I don't push my luck but I definitely never ask permission either.

« Reply #85 on: June 07, 2019, 09:14:34 PM »

Yeah if I'm not buying I'm shopping for deals.....It's a sickness I tell ya lol
Charlie has a true sickness. He easily has over 2500 sticks and not a week goes by that he doesn't buy another box. The conversation is the same each time we talk. "I'm on a buying hiatus, for real this time."

« Reply #86 on: June 07, 2019, 09:20:11 PM »

Smoked a Crowned Heads Le Carême canonazo for my cigar of the day. Always knew it had sweet finish but today I tasted notes of cola. Definitely a well constructed stick. One of my favorite medium bodied cigars.

That cigar always says desert to me. Great with port.

« Reply #87 on: June 07, 2019, 09:23:55 PM »

I figured most of us can relate...

It's better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.
Fuk em. Dont need to ask permission.

« Reply #88 on: June 07, 2019, 10:13:52 PM »

I figured most of us can relate...

It's better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.
Fuk em. Dont need to ask permission.
Well like Tony said I try not to push my luck but when pay day comes Momma can expect cigars are coming off the top.

« Reply #89 on: June 07, 2019, 11:02:40 PM »

I figured most of us can relate...

It's better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.
Fuk em. Dont need to ask permission.
I expected that response from Dean.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7