Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: 6/6/2019  (Read 598 times)

Threebean

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • 'Murica!
Re: 6/6/2019
« Reply #75 on: June 06, 2019, 06:00:29 PM »

Rather unusual boat passing by, hope they like it more than I do!
Configuration is odd on that one for sure.
TWSS
Logged

Travellin Dave

  • Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • 2sDay
Re: 6/6/2019
« Reply #76 on: June 06, 2019, 08:00:29 PM »

Rather unusual boat passing by, hope they like it more than I do!
Configuration is odd on that one for sure.
TWSS
About time you got that in today!
Logged

Travellin Dave

  • Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • 2sDay
Re: 6/6/2019
« Reply #77 on: June 06, 2019, 08:05:54 PM »

Banter seems to be closing earlier and earlier...
Logged

bluecollar

  • Doodyful Member
  • BotL Status
  • ***
  • Living The Dream!
Re: 6/6/2019
« Reply #78 on: June 06, 2019, 08:58:10 PM »

What's with all the cigar talk?
Undercrown Maduros coming by way of mail today.
I've heard the sun grown is really good too.
Just avoid the Connies.
Hey Dave, what's your take on the Willy Herrera Maduro? I had one a while back and it didn't WOW me.
smoked well enough, but the profile didn't do anything for me.
Way to yuck my yum.
Just giving my impression.  Didn't say I didn't like it.  People need to be given differing opinions, then decide for themselves.
I like to hear from someone I know what their impressions are. I'm glad we all have different perspectives. Cigar talk.
Logged

bluecollar

  • Doodyful Member
  • BotL Status
  • ***
  • Living The Dream!
Re: 6/6/2019
« Reply #79 on: June 06, 2019, 09:00:39 PM »

In the man cave,....Smoking an undercrown Maduro from Ott. Man I love this cigar. Watching Yankees
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 6/6/2019
« Reply #80 on: June 06, 2019, 09:40:23 PM »

What's with all the cigar talk?
Undercrown Maduros coming by way of mail today.
I've heard the sun grown is really good too.
Just avoid the Connies.
Hey Dave, what's your take on the Willy Herrera Maduro? I had one a while back and it didn't WOW me.
smoked well enough, but the profile didn't do anything for me.
Way to yuck my yum.
Just giving my impression.  Didn't say I didn't like it.  People need to be given differing opinions, then decide for themselves.
I like to hear from someone I know what their impressions are. I'm glad we all have different perspectives. Cigar talk.
I respect that. I just didn't want to be influenced and it isn't hard to do. I'm weak.
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 6/6/2019
« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2019, 09:40:53 PM »

In the man cave,....Smoking an undercrown Maduro from Ott. Man I love this cigar. Watching Yankees
I'm afraid to comment like I did last night.
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 6/6/2019
« Reply #82 on: June 06, 2019, 09:41:22 PM »

Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 6/6/2019
« Reply #83 on: June 06, 2019, 09:42:55 PM »

Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 6/6/2019
« Reply #84 on: June 06, 2019, 09:49:04 PM »

What's with all the cigar talk?
Undercrown Maduros coming by way of mail today.
I've heard the sun grown is really good too.
Just avoid the Connies.
Hey Dave, what's your take on the Willy Herrera Maduro? I had one a while back and it didn't WOW me.
smoked well enough, but the profile didn't do anything for me.
Thanks.... interested to see what Tony thinks
I'm generally a maduro fan and I thoroughly enjoyed the Herrera Esteli Brazilian maduro toro I smoked during my commute home. It seemed a bit overly humidified but the burn always corrected itself and touchups weren't necessary. With that said, I prefer the raspberry thumbprint cookie notes I get from the regular (natural).
Logged

Threebean

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • 'Murica!
Re: 6/6/2019
« Reply #85 on: June 06, 2019, 10:07:45 PM »

Rather unusual boat passing by, hope they like it more than I do!
Configuration is odd on that one for sure.
TWSS
About time you got that in today!
Again, TWSS
edit: Dang, the Mayor beat me to it.
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 6/6/2019
« Reply #86 on: June 06, 2019, 10:23:53 PM »

Rather unusual boat passing by, hope they like it more than I do!
Configuration is odd on that one for sure.
TWSS
About time you got that in today!
Again, TWSS
edit: Dang, the Mayor beat me to it.
Hehehe
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 6/6/2019
« Reply #87 on: June 06, 2019, 10:24:48 PM »

In the man cave,....Smoking an undercrown Maduro from Ott. Man I love this cigar. Watching Yankees
I'm afraid to comment like I did last night.
I thought I jinxed it again.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]