Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2019, 10:04:13 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Sorry to be absentee. But this happened.
ouch.
damn Raz, and good morning.
I get a Boxer's Fracture, and I didn't even get to hit someone.

On the bright side, it's spiced up my love life.

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2019, 10:11:22 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Sorry to be absentee. But this happened.
ouch.
damn Raz, and good morning.
I get a Boxer's Fracture, and I didn't even get to hit someone.

On the bright side, it's spiced up my love life.
Because you are using your left hand now?

« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2019, 10:11:28 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Sorry to be absentee. But this happened.
ouch.
damn Raz, and good morning.
I get a Boxer's Fracture, and I didn't even get to hit someone.

On the bright side, it's spiced up my love life.
oh, how so?
the banter wants details.

« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2019, 10:11:56 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Sorry to be absentee. But this happened.
ouch.
damn Raz, and good morning.
I get a Boxer's Fracture, and I didn't even get to hit someone.

On the bright side, it's spiced up my love life.
oh, how so?
the banter wants details.
No it doesn't.

« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2019, 10:12:25 AM »

Late check in for me as well, though nothing broken except my spirit. Morning humps.

« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2019, 10:14:14 AM »

built gravy with meat balls, ground sirloin, and peppers.
hate cooking in a crock pot but the new redhead is coming over after golf and figured cheese ravioli would be a nice treat to get her out of her panties, if she decides to wear any.

« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2019, 10:15:19 AM »

Late check in for me as well, though nothing broken except my spirit. Morning humps.
awwww, poor baby.
now buck up mister.
morning Mark.

« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2019, 10:28:28 AM »

Late check in for me as well, though nothing broken except my spirit. Morning humps.
Sounds like you need a safe space, stat. Morning, BustedSpiritMark.

« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2019, 10:29:12 AM »

built gravy with meat balls, ground sirloin, and peppers.
hate cooking in a crock pot but the new redhead is coming over after golf and figured cheese ravioli would be a nice treat to get her out of her panties, if she decides to wear any.
I thought she was supposed to be practicing abstinence?

« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2019, 10:34:13 AM »

built gravy with meat balls, ground sirloin, and peppers.
hate cooking in a crock pot but the new redhead is coming over after golf and figured cheese ravioli would be a nice treat to get her out of her panties, if she decides to wear any.
I thought she was supposed to be practicing abstinence?
her sponsor had a change of heart, or attitude.

« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2019, 10:36:16 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Sorry to be absentee. But this happened.
Ouch. I guess you were right that something was broken. It's gonna make drinking tea difficult.

« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2019, 10:36:35 AM »

Late check in for me as well, though nothing broken except my spirit. Morning humps.
Sounds like you need a safe space, stat. Morning, BustedSpiritMark.
Naw, after 34 years I've come to terms with it.

« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2019, 10:38:08 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Sorry to be absentee. But this happened.
ouch.
damn Raz, and good morning.
I get a Boxer's Fracture, and I didn't even get to hit someone.

On the bright side, it's spiced up my love life.
Because you have to use your left hand now?

« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2019, 10:38:32 AM »

built gravy with meat balls, ground sirloin, and peppers.
hate cooking in a crock pot but the new redhead is coming over after golf and figured cheese ravioli would be a nice treat to get her out of her panties, if she decides to wear any.
I thought she was supposed to be practicing abstinence?
her sponsor had a change of heart, or attitude.
Interesting. Did the sponsor catch a glimpse of you at night with the blinds open?

« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2019, 10:38:50 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Sorry to be absentee. But this happened.
ouch.
damn Raz, and good morning.
I get a Boxer's Fracture, and I didn't even get to hit someone.

On the bright side, it's spiced up my love life.
Because you are using your left hand now?
I'm about 25 minutes behind. Sheesh.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6