Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2019, 02:27:57 PM »

Bout to gently stir this bowl of hazzuh!
later Dave.

« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2019, 03:16:29 PM »

I only gently stir my salads so that the leaves won't wilt.
Do you put the salad in a safe space instead of the fridge? :D
fridge, we're feeding about 50 or so alcoholics, fukk 'em.
I meant Tony, since he gently stirs his leaves, whatever that means.
sorry about that.
he can GFH too.
Sheesh.

« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2019, 03:17:37 PM »

Sick crowd here today🤮

« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2019, 03:18:04 PM »

I only gently stir my salads so that the leaves won't wilt.
Do you put the salad in a safe space instead of the fridge? :D
fridge, we're feeding about 50 or so alcoholics, fukk 'em.

Alcoholics are people too. They deserve better than wilty salad.

« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2019, 03:18:31 PM »

Sick crowd here today
Same creeps as always.

« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2019, 03:18:54 PM »

Bean-Gar Ready to Light, Leaf by Oscar Maduro

Nice breeze so not bad out.

« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2019, 03:22:53 PM »

@ Tony - went to a new to me family Italian restaurant for lunch today.  Owned by a guy from Long Island, quite an old character.  Food was reasonably priced and good. Chicken Parmigiana with Angel Hair Pasta and some really good fresh cooked Italian bread.

« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2019, 03:24:12 PM »

Got a text from the International Space Station crew today, we will having a 3 minute view of them tonight at 9:45.

Edit:  weather permitting, pretty cloudy right now

« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2019, 03:24:28 PM »

Ok, caught up.

« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2019, 03:25:01 PM »

I only gently stir my salads so that the leaves won't wilt.
Do you put the salad in a safe space instead of the fridge? :D
fridge, we're feeding about 50 or so alcoholics, fukk 'em.

Alcoholics are people too. They deserve better than wilty salad.
yes, but the are grateful of what they get.

« Reply #70 on: June 04, 2019, 03:27:31 PM »

Had to replace the battery in my truck this morning, always something!

« Reply #71 on: June 04, 2019, 03:28:52 PM »

@ Tony - went to a new to me family Italian restaurant for lunch today.  Owned by a guy from Long Island, quite an old character.  Food was reasonably priced and good. Chicken Parmigiana with Angel Hair Pasta and some really good fresh cooked Italian bread.
I'm stahvin'. Made some chicken parm for dinner yesterday, in fact. Wish I had some leftovers with me today.

Wonder where the Lon Guylander was from in the old country? You'll have to investigate further on your next visit.

« Reply #72 on: June 04, 2019, 03:32:16 PM »

@ Tony - went to a new to me family Italian restaurant for lunch today.  Owned by a guy from Long Island, quite an old character.  Food was reasonably priced and good. Chicken Parmigiana with Angel Hair Pasta and some really good fresh cooked Italian bread.
I'm stahvin'. Made some chicken parm for dinner yesterday, in fact. Wish I had some leftovers with me today.

Wonder where the Lon Guylander was from in the old country? You'll have to investigate further on your next visit.
Yeah, I will definitely be going back there, less than 10 minutes from the house and waitress was kinda hot!

« Reply #73 on: June 04, 2019, 03:40:57 PM »

Bean-Gar Ready to Light, Leaf by Oscar Maduro

Nice breeze so not bad out.
In the man cave with the first of the Rosa de Guadalupe sticks from the sis deal a while back. A rather large one (TWSS).

« Reply #74 on: June 04, 2019, 03:51:20 PM »

Bean-Gar Ready to Light, Leaf by Oscar Maduro

Nice breeze so not bad out.
In the man cave with the first of the Rosa de Guadalupe sticks from the sis deal a while back. A rather large one (TWSS).
Is it wilted like Deans?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7