Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: June 03, 2019, 04:09:48 PM »

Think I'll go have a cigar.
In the man cave with an Undercrown toro.  Not my favorite vitola but was part of a sampler.

« Reply #76 on: June 03, 2019, 04:14:19 PM »

Today’s Birthdays:

The former president of Cuba, Raul Castro, is 88...

Who's the current president of Cuba?  I thought it was still Raul. Sheesh on me.
Had to look it up. Miguel Mario Diaz-Canal Bermudez. He's been in power for over a year and I didn't realize it. That's embarrassing.
Why is that embarrassing?  Quick, name the president of El Salvador.  And no googling!

No clue on the Salvadorian prez. Nor do I care. After all, I'm truly an ugly American.

I thought I was the resident expert on Cuba since I'm married to one. Hence the embarrassment.
You're no expert on Cubans, either (TWSS).
By the same rationale, I should be an expert on women. Like I said, I'm embarrassed.
Expert on women?  There is no such thing.

« Reply #77 on: June 03, 2019, 05:33:43 PM »

We are officially living in the dumbest timeline:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/trump-camp-denies-president-calling-114453966.html
I didn't know you were nasty, LTG.
Liar.
Sheesh. I'm already thinking about hazzuhing and a cigar. I'm looking at the Kristoff Connecticut.
This dude the other day at the b&m was raving that cigar. I may have to revisit.
Honestly don't know where it came from. I don't recall ever smoking one previously. But it's on deck.
The Kristoff Connecticut corona. I'm not that impressed. Mostly just leather notes which are not my thing. Only about an inch in. Let's see if it transitions.

« Reply #78 on: June 03, 2019, 06:14:27 PM »

We are officially living in the dumbest timeline:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/trump-camp-denies-president-calling-114453966.html
I didn't know you were nasty, LTG.
Liar.
Sheesh. I'm already thinking about hazzuhing and a cigar. I'm looking at the Kristoff Connecticut.
This dude the other day at the b&m was raving that cigar. I may have to revisit.
Honestly don't know where it came from. I don't recall ever smoking one previously. But it's on deck.
The Kristoff Connecticut corona. I'm not that impressed. Mostly just leather notes which are not my thing. Only about an inch in. Let's see if it transitions.

No transitions at all. Perhaps it was not stored properly but I found the burn was real funky too. This was not a smoke I would revisit.

I should point out that I have enjoyed other Kristoffs.

« Reply #79 on: June 03, 2019, 07:22:49 PM »

what a loooong day. I just got home. need to catch up on the banter.

« Reply #80 on: June 03, 2019, 07:25:23 PM »

Good morning CubanDave & JaxDean.  Sleepless night so here I am.
morning Mark.
Morning Dean.  Have a safe drive to JAX. How far is that from you?
2 hours 45 minutes, if there's no accidents.137 miles one way. I left at 2pm and just got home. they closed I-10 at exit 310. fukkers.

« Reply #81 on: June 03, 2019, 07:27:56 PM »

1st 2019 MLB draft pick is a Catcher from Oregon State, don’t see catchers going 1st very often.

« Reply #82 on: June 03, 2019, 07:53:47 PM »

Today’s Birthdays:

The former president of Cuba, Raul Castro, is 88...

Who's the current president of Cuba?  I thought it was still Raul. Sheesh on me.
Had to look it up. Miguel Mario Diaz-Canal Bermudez. He's been in power for over a year and I didn't realize it. That's embarrassing.
Why is that embarrassing?  Quick, name the president of El Salvador.  And no googling!

No clue on the Salvadorian prez. Nor do I care. After all, I'm truly an ugly American.

I thought I was the resident expert on Cuba since I'm married to one. Hence the embarrassment.
You're no expert on Cubans, either (TWSS).
By the same rationale, I should be an expert on women. Like I said, I'm embarrassed.
No one can make that claim, even women.

« Reply #83 on: June 03, 2019, 08:20:24 PM »

Good morning CubanDave & JaxDean.  Sleepless night so here I am.
morning Mark.
Morning Dean.  Have a safe drive to JAX. How far is that from you?
2 hours 45 minutes, if there's no accidents.137 miles one way. I left at 2pm and just got home. they closed I-10 at exit 310. fukkers.
still closed:

WFLA

Florida
I-75 NB and I-10 WB closed in north Florida after crash

By: WFLA 8 On Your Side Staff
Updated: Jun 03, 2019 05:49 PM EDT
LAKE CITY, Fla (WFLA) – The northbound and southbound lanes of I-75 and the westbound lanes of I-10 are currently closed due to a crash at the I-10 bridge overpass along I- 75.

Florida Department of Transportation crews are currently on scene assessing the status of the bridge.

There is currently no timeline on when the roadways will reopen to traffic, but they will reopen when it is safe to do so.

A detour is currently in place for all lanes of travel.

I-75 northbound is open to Interstate 10, and motorists will be detoured to I-10, east to U.S. 41, north to State Road 136, and then back onto I-75.

I-75 southbound is open to U.S. 129 and detoured back to I-10, and then motorists can go east on I-10 back to I-75.

I-10 westbound motorists will exit at I-75 northbound to State Road 136 and then back to westbound Interstate 10.

At this time there is no update

bridge hit.

« Reply #84 on: June 03, 2019, 08:26:16 PM »

what a loooong day. I just got home. need to catch up on the banter.
It shouldn't take you too long.

« Reply #85 on: June 03, 2019, 08:53:31 PM »

what a loooong day. I just got home. need to catch up on the banter.
It shouldn't take you too long.
Yea, TWSS.

« Reply #86 on: June 03, 2019, 09:41:50 PM »

what a loooong day. I just got home. need to catch up on the banter.
It shouldn't take you too long.
it didn't. except my phone wouldn't stop ringing, all the texts, and emails I needed to answer, kitties to feed, and dinner to fix.

« Reply #87 on: June 03, 2019, 10:18:29 PM »

what a loooong day. I just got home. need to catch up on the banter.
It shouldn't take you too long.
it didn't. except my phone wouldn't stop ringing, all the texts, and emails I needed to answer, kitties to feed, and dinner to fix.
I hear you, brother. Just finished with the dinner dishes and put the garbage out. Calling it a night.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]