Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2019, 05:54:38 AM »

Overnight low in the 40s. Off to check the boilers

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2019, 05:56:06 AM »

Overnight low in the 40s. Off to check the boilers
Morning BoilerCheckerBlue

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2019, 06:11:45 AM »

Overnight low in the 40s. Off to check the boilers
June and you're still heating the place?  Sheesh.   Morning KeepEmComfortableRick.

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2019, 06:12:12 AM »

Overnight low in the 40s. Off to check the boilers
Barely getting into the 60s here today. Sheesh.

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2019, 06:12:38 AM »

Tis the season again!

Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
200 AM EDT Mon Jun 3 2019

For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:

Showers and thunderstorms have increased since yesterday in
association with a broad area of low pressure over the Bay of
Campeche. However, recent satellite wind data show the low does not
have a well-defined circulation.  This system is expected to move
slowly northwestward toward the northeastern coast of Mexico, and
may become a tropical cyclone before it moves inland in a day or
two.  Regardless of development, the disturbance will likely produce
heavy rainfall over portions of southern and eastern Mexico during
the next few days. An Air Force Reserve reconnaissance aircraft will
investigate the disturbance this afternoon, if necessary.  Interests
along the Gulf coast of Mexico should monitor the progress of this
system.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...60 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...60 percent.
Hmmm, must be why we have decent rain chances on Wednesday.

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2019, 06:32:39 AM »

Happy Monday to you all!

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2019, 06:35:42 AM »

Sheesh, we've got a full house; Dean, SCDave1, Mark, Rick, and OHDave? How late is it?

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2019, 06:39:38 AM »

« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2019, 06:45:48 AM »

Sheesh, we've got a full house; Dean, SCDave1, Mark, Rick, and OHDave? How late is it?
It's Tuesday already.  GFY!   ;)

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2019, 06:54:57 AM »

Happy Monday to you all!
Yes, good morning Guy's. Training a new guy today so will be busy.

« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2019, 06:59:32 AM »

I bet the fisherman that was supposed to catch that package is some kind of pissed off.

Deep sea fishermen pull in big catch of cocaine, worth nearly $1M, off Charleston coast

They pulled in a package floating in the water that appeared to be wrapped in black plastic and was later found what police officers said was presumed cocaine.

The fishermen, whom we are not identifying, were approximately offshore approximately 70 miles southeast of Charleston when they spotted debris floating and a school of Mahi-mahi jumping around it.

“We trolled past it,” one of the fishermen said. “Every time time we passed it we caught a fish.”
After approximately three hours of fishing, the duo decided to see what the debris was and pulled it aboard their boat. When they looked inside the package, they immediately notified the Coast Guard, which immediately coordinated a response.

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2019, 07:01:16 AM »

Happy Monday to you all!
Yes, good morning Guy's. Training a new guy today so will be busy.
Good luck with that.  Check his basic knowledge first.  Point to a boiler and ask him to identify it.  If he says "big hot metal thing", time to move on.

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2019, 07:05:57 AM »

Happy Monday to you all!
Yes, good morning Guy's. Training a new guy today so will be busy.
Good luck with that.  Check his basic knowledge first.  Point to a boiler and ask him to identify it.  If he says "big hot metal thing", time to move on.
Bigger question is: Was he on time to work
2nd Biggest Question is:  Can he work the coffee pot

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2019, 07:07:58 AM »

Happy Monday to you all!
Yes, good morning Guy's. Training a new guy today so will be busy.
Good luck with that.  Check his basic knowledge first.  Point to a boiler and ask him to identify it.  If he says "big hot metal thing", time to move on.
Bigger question is: Was he on time to work
2nd Biggest Question is:  Can he work the coffee pot
3rd biggest question: Does he come to work if it's raining?

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2019, 07:11:16 AM »

@ Tony - I think it was Keens Steakhouse you went to for dinner recently.  Cigar Aficionado had a lengthy article about them in the March/April issue.  The article focused on their “tens of thousands of Clay Pipes”
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6