Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2019, 01:31:35 PM »

We are officially living in the dumbest timeline:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/trump-camp-denies-president-calling-114453966.html
I didn't know you were nasty, LTG.
Liar.
Sheesh. I'm already thinking about hazzuhing and a cigar. I'm looking at the Kristoff Connecticut.
This has certainly been a Monday all around. Lol

« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2019, 01:47:34 PM »

We are officially living in the dumbest timeline:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/trump-camp-denies-president-calling-114453966.html
I didn't know you were nasty, LTG.
Liar.
Sheesh. I'm already thinking about hazzuhing and a cigar. I'm looking at the Kristoff Connecticut.
This has certainly been a Monday all around. Lol
The construction noise outside is especially loud today. I've got a terrible headache. It could have something to do with my diet. I'm so effing hangry at the world.

« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2019, 01:50:53 PM »

We are officially living in the dumbest timeline:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/trump-camp-denies-president-calling-114453966.html
I didn't know you were nasty, LTG.
Liar.
Sheesh. I'm already thinking about hazzuhing and a cigar. I'm looking at the Kristoff Connecticut.
This has certainly been a Monday all around. Lol
The construction noise outside is especially loud today. I've got a terrible headache. It could have something to do with my diet. I'm so effing hangry at the world.
Someone get this man a Snickers, stat!

« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2019, 02:11:42 PM »

Time for me to hazzuh, stat!

« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2019, 02:32:27 PM »

We are officially living in the dumbest timeline:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/trump-camp-denies-president-calling-114453966.html
I didn't know you were nasty, LTG.
Liar.
Sheesh. I'm already thinking about hazzuhing and a cigar. I'm looking at the Kristoff Connecticut.
This dude the other day at the b&m was raving that cigar. I may have to revisit.

« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2019, 02:35:07 PM »

Later LTG. Tony the trick while dieting is to drink tons of water until your body gets used to eating normal. Helps, I know personally

« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2019, 02:36:10 PM »

I was checking for cigar deals and nothing worth buying. I should have bought from Holt's yesterday. They had some worthy box buys but there's nothing now
Patience is the key.
I'm not trying to get laid just buy cigars....

« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2019, 02:49:58 PM »

We are officially living in the dumbest timeline:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/trump-camp-denies-president-calling-114453966.html
I didn't know you were nasty, LTG.
Liar.
Sheesh. I'm already thinking about hazzuhing and a cigar. I'm looking at the Kristoff Connecticut.
This dude the other day at the b&m was raving that cigar. I may have to revisit.
Honestly don't know where it came from. I don't recall ever smoking one previously. But it's on deck.

« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2019, 02:50:53 PM »

Later LTG. Tony the trick while dieting is to drink tons of water until your body gets used to eating normal. Helps, I know personally
I generally drink tons of water anyway. But I agree.

« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2019, 03:12:20 PM »

Today’s Birthdays:

The former president of Cuba, Raul Castro, is 88...

Who's the current president of Cuba?  I thought it was still Raul. Sheesh on me.
Had to look it up. Miguel Mario Diaz-Canal Bermudez. He's been in power for over a year and I didn't realize it. That's embarrassing.
Why is that embarrassing?  Quick, name the president of El Salvador.  And no googling!

No clue on the Salvadorian prez. Nor do I care. After all, I'm truly an ugly American.

I thought I was the resident expert on Cuba since I'm married to one. Hence the embarrassment.
You're no expert on Cubans, either (TWSS).

« Reply #70 on: June 03, 2019, 03:19:53 PM »

Later LTG. Tony the trick while dieting is to drink tons of water until your body gets used to eating normal. Helps, I know personally
I generally drink tons of water anyway. But I agree.
I'd be in the fukin bathroom all day if I did.

« Reply #71 on: June 03, 2019, 03:20:50 PM »

We were on page 4 by 9:30...now at 3:15 we're still on page 5???

« Reply #72 on: June 03, 2019, 03:21:14 PM »

Think I'll go have a cigar.

« Reply #73 on: June 03, 2019, 03:22:07 PM »

Today’s Birthdays:

The former president of Cuba, Raul Castro, is 88...

Who's the current president of Cuba?  I thought it was still Raul. Sheesh on me.
Had to look it up. Miguel Mario Diaz-Canal Bermudez. He's been in power for over a year and I didn't realize it. That's embarrassing.
Why is that embarrassing?  Quick, name the president of El Salvador.  And no googling!

No clue on the Salvadorian prez. Nor do I care. After all, I'm truly an ugly American.

I thought I was the resident expert on Cuba since I'm married to one. Hence the embarrassment.
You're no expert on Cubans, either (TWSS).
By the same rationale, I should be an expert on women. Like I said, I'm embarrassed.

« Reply #74 on: June 03, 2019, 03:27:21 PM »

Think I'll go have a cigar.
Post a pic, selection?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6