Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2019, 09:37:36 AM »

« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2019, 09:52:30 AM »

I bet the fisherman that was supposed to catch that package is some kind of pissed off.

Deep sea fishermen pull in big catch of cocaine, worth nearly $1M, off Charleston coast

They pulled in a package floating in the water that appeared to be wrapped in black plastic and was later found what police officers said was presumed cocaine.

The fishermen, whom we are not identifying, were approximately offshore approximately 70 miles southeast of Charleston when they spotted debris floating and a school of Mahi-mahi jumping around it.

“We trolled past it,” one of the fishermen said. “Every time time we passed it we caught a fish.”
After approximately three hours of fishing, the duo decided to see what the debris was and pulled it aboard their boat. When they looked inside the package, they immediately notified the Coast Guard, which immediately coordinated a response.
Who knew cocaine was such good bait?

« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2019, 09:53:41 AM »

@ Tony - I think it was Keens Steakhouse you went to for dinner recently.  Cigar Aficionado had a lengthy article about them in the March/April issue.  The article focused on their “tens of thousands of Clay Pipes”
Yep, that's the place. The walls and ceilings are lined with those pipes.

« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2019, 09:55:00 AM »

Today’s Birthdays:

The former president of Cuba, Raul Castro, is 88.
Actress Irma P. Hall is 84.
Author Larry McMurtry is 83.
Rock singer Ian Hunter (Mott The Hoople) is 80.
World Golf Hall of Famer Hale Irwin is 74.
Actress Penelope Wilton is 73.
Singer Eddie Holman is 73.
Actor Tristan Rogers is 73.
Musician Too Slim (Riders in the Sky) is 71.
Singer Suzi Quatro is 69.
Singer Deneice Williams is 69.
Singer Dan Hill is 65.
Actress Suzie Plakson is 61.
Actor Scott Valentine is 61.
Rock musician Kerry King (Slayer) is 55.
Actor James Purefoy is 55.
Rock singer-musician Mike Gordon is 54.
TV host Anderson Cooper is 52.
Country singer Jamie O’Neal is 51.
Writer-director Tate Taylor is 40.
Singers Gabriel and Ariel Hernandez (No Mercy) are 48.
Actor Vik Sahay is 48.
Rhythm and blues singer Lyfe Jennings is 46.
Actress Arianne Zucker is 45.
Actress Nikki M. James is 38.
Tennis player Rafael Nadal is 33.
Actor Josh Segarra is 33.
Actress-singer Lalaine is 32.
Actor Sean Berdy is 26.
Actress Anne Winters is 25.
Who's the current president of Cuba?  I thought it was still Raul. Sheesh on me.

« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2019, 10:00:41 AM »

Today’s Birthdays:

The former president of Cuba, Raul Castro, is 88...

Who's the current president of Cuba?  I thought it was still Raul. Sheesh on me.
Had to look it up. Miguel Mario Diaz-Canal Bermudez. He's been in power for over a year and I didn't realize it. That's embarrassing.

« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2019, 10:15:41 AM »

Today’s Birthdays:

The former president of Cuba, Raul Castro, is 88...

Who's the current president of Cuba?  I thought it was still Raul. Sheesh on me.
Had to look it up. Miguel Mario Diaz-Canal Bermudez. He's been in power for over a year and I didn't realize it. That's embarrassing.
Why is that embarrassing?  Quick, name the president of El Salvador.  And no googling!

« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2019, 10:57:50 AM »

Today’s Birthdays:

The former president of Cuba, Raul Castro, is 88...

Who's the current president of Cuba?  I thought it was still Raul. Sheesh on me.
Had to look it up. Miguel Mario Diaz-Canal Bermudez. He's been in power for over a year and I didn't realize it. That's embarrassing.
Why is that embarrassing?  Quick, name the president of El Salvador.  And no googling!
I'll bet it's something Mexican-sounding.

« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2019, 11:28:29 AM »

« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2019, 11:33:42 AM »

Today’s Birthdays:

The former president of Cuba, Raul Castro, is 88...

Who's the current president of Cuba?  I thought it was still Raul. Sheesh on me.
Had to look it up. Miguel Mario Diaz-Canal Bermudez. He's been in power for over a year and I didn't realize it. That's embarrassing.
Why is that embarrassing?  Quick, name the president of El Salvador.  And no googling!

No clue on the Salvadorian prez. Nor do I care. After all, I'm truly an ugly American.

I thought I was the resident expert on Cuba since I'm married to one. Hence the embarrassment.

« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2019, 11:41:08 AM »

« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2019, 11:44:39 AM »

I was checking for cigar deals and nothing worth buying. I should have bought from Holt's yesterday. They had some worthy box buys but there's nothing now

« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2019, 11:55:17 AM »

I was checking for cigar deals and nothing worth buying. I should have bought from Holt's yesterday. They had some worthy box buys but there's nothing now
Patience is the key.

« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2019, 12:21:56 PM »

« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2019, 01:24:46 PM »

We are officially living in the dumbest timeline:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/trump-camp-denies-president-calling-114453966.html
I didn't know you were nasty, LTG.
Liar.
Sheesh. I'm already thinking about hazzuhing and a cigar. I'm looking at the Kristoff Connecticut.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6