Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2019, 12:52:33 PM »

busy week for me. two business meetings tonight, JAX business meeting tomorrow, pot luck meeting Tuesday, golf Wednesday, Thursday meeting my sponsor and his son in Clearwater, Friday setting up display for Founder's Day and taking our guest speaker to dinner, Saturday Founder's Day brunch, Sunday drum circle date at Ft Island Beach.
You don't have time for a woman.

« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2019, 12:59:16 PM »

busy week for me. two business meetings tonight, JAX business meeting tomorrow, pot luck meeting Tuesday, golf Wednesday, Thursday meeting my sponsor and his son in Clearwater, Friday setting up display for Founder's Day and taking our guest speaker to dinner, Saturday Founder's Day brunch, Sunday drum circle date at Ft Island Beach.
I am now.
Are you participating in the drum circle?
Sounds like an activity to start rebuilding the harum to me.

« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2019, 01:27:47 PM »

beef and cheese burritos for lunch.
Need your energy for that drum circle.

« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2019, 02:02:22 PM »

Deano what is Founders day? Your not celebrating the American revolution are you?

« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2019, 02:14:42 PM »

We went to Top Golf for a burger and some crispy Tator Tots, good food but the service was terrible.

« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2019, 02:56:09 PM »

Deano what is Founders day? Your not celebrating the American revolution are you?

On June 10, 1935, Bill Wilson and his friend Dr. Robert Smith set out to find the best way to reform alcoholics, and Alcoholics Anonymous was born.
http://www.findingdulcinea.com/news/on-this-day/June/Bill-Wilson-Founded-Alcoholics-Anonymous.html

« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2019, 03:32:02 PM »

Deano what is Founders day? Your not celebrating the American revolution are you?

On June 10, 1935, Bill Wilson and his friend Dr. Robert Smith set out to find the best way to reform alcoholics, and Alcoholics Anonymous was born.
http://www.findingdulcinea.com/news/on-this-day/June/Bill-Wilson-Founded-Alcoholics-Anonymous.html
Oh Mr Bill and Dr Bob. My bad. It's great to remember the history. I hope all your work is well appreciated.

« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2019, 06:45:41 PM »

What does it say about you when the biggest room in your house is the garage?

« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2019, 06:47:07 PM »

Was hoppin here last night, but Sunday evenings are dead!

« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2019, 07:08:35 PM »

What does it say about you when the biggest room in your house is the garage?
It says you are thinking correctly!

« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2019, 07:48:55 PM »

What does it say about you when the biggest room in your house is the garage?
It says you are thinking correctly!
Indeed.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]