Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2019, 08:40:46 AM »

Good morning, Rick, SouthernSCDave, Dean, and NorthernSCDave.
That’s WesternSCDave or I guess more technically SouthWesternSCDave but in SC it is called the “Upstate Region” and the Coastal area is the”Low Country “.

« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2019, 08:59:38 AM »

Good morning, Rick, SouthernSCDave, Dean, and NorthernSCDave.
That’s WesternSCDave or I guess more technically SouthWesternSCDave but in SC it is called the “Upstate Region” and the Coastal area is the”Low Country “.
I had a feeling I was screwing that up.

« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2019, 09:00:14 AM »

Good morning, Rick, SouthernSCDave, Dean, and NorthernSCDave.
That’s WesternSCDave or I guess more technically SouthWesternSCDave but in SC it is called the “Upstate Region” and the Coastal area is the”Low Country “.
I had a feeling I was screwing that up.

I've only been to the Low Country. Yummy food there.

« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2019, 09:03:44 AM »

Good morning, Rick, SouthernSCDave, Dean, and NorthernSCDave.
That’s WesternSCDave or I guess more technically SouthWesternSCDave but in SC it is called the “Upstate Region” and the Coastal area is the”Low Country “.
I had a feeling I was screwing that up.

I've only been to the Low Country. Yummy food there.
Yep, low country has the best food but I must say there are some new places in the mid-state that are stepping things up a notch.

« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2019, 09:57:13 AM »

Gonna have breakfast with the boy at Waffle House before he heads out to the links this morning.
Good plan, when are you heading home
Tuesday AM.  Meetings with electrician, closet people and contractor on Monday.

« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2019, 09:58:40 AM »

Good morning, Rick, SouthernSCDave, Dean, and NorthernSCDave.
That’s WesternSCDave or I guess more technically SouthWesternSCDave but in SC it is called the “Upstate Region” and the Coastal area is the”Low Country “.
Yea Tony, get with the program!

« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2019, 10:01:10 AM »

Good morning, Rick, SouthernSCDave, Dean, and NorthernSCDave.
That’s WesternSCDave or I guess more technically SouthWesternSCDave but in SC it is called the “Upstate Region” and the Coastal area is the”Low Country “.
I had a feeling I was screwing that up.

I've only been to the Low Country. Yummy food there.
Upstate is a bit more quiet.  Not as many Yankees and Snowbirds that SCDave gets to deal with.

« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2019, 10:16:52 AM »

busy week for me. two business meetings tonight, JAX business meeting tomorrow, pot luck meeting Tuesday, golf Wednesday, Thursday meeting my sponsor and his son in Clearwater, Friday setting up display for Founder's Day and taking our guest speaker to dinner, Saturday Founder's Day brunch, Sunday drum circle date at Ft Island Beach.

« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2019, 10:18:04 AM »

Good morning, Rick, SouthernSCDave, Dean, and NorthernSCDave.
That’s WesternSCDave or I guess more technically SouthWesternSCDave but in SC it is called the “Upstate Region” and the Coastal area is the”Low Country “.
I had a feeling I was screwing that up.

I've only been to the Low Country. Yummy food there.
Upstate is a bit more quiet.  Not as many Yankees and Snowbirds that SCDave gets to deal with.
Very True!

No f’n hurricanes either but it does snow up there Occasionally

« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2019, 10:22:34 AM »

busy week for me. two business meetings tonight, JAX business meeting tomorrow, pot luck meeting Tuesday, golf Wednesday, Thursday meeting my sponsor and his son in Clearwater, Friday setting up display for Founder's Day and taking our guest speaker to dinner, Saturday Founder's Day brunch, Sunday drum circle date at Ft Island Beach.

« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2019, 10:26:42 AM »

busy week for me. two business meetings tonight, JAX business meeting tomorrow, pot luck meeting Tuesday, golf Wednesday, Thursday meeting my sponsor and his son in Clearwater, Friday setting up display for Founder's Day and taking our guest speaker to dinner, Saturday Founder's Day brunch, Sunday drum circle date at Ft Island Beach.
Damn that image is a killer.

« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2019, 10:30:02 AM »

busy week for me. two business meetings tonight, JAX business meeting tomorrow, pot luck meeting Tuesday, golf Wednesday, Thursday meeting my sponsor and his son in Clearwater, Friday setting up display for Founder's Day and taking our guest speaker to dinner, Saturday Founder's Day brunch, Sunday drum circle date at Ft Island Beach.
I am now.

« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2019, 10:44:47 AM »

busy week for me. two business meetings tonight, JAX business meeting tomorrow, pot luck meeting Tuesday, golf Wednesday, Thursday meeting my sponsor and his son in Clearwater, Friday setting up display for Founder's Day and taking our guest speaker to dinner, Saturday Founder's Day brunch, Sunday drum circle date at Ft Island Beach.
I am now.
Are you participating in the drum circle?

« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2019, 11:00:42 AM »

busy week for me. two business meetings tonight, JAX business meeting tomorrow, pot luck meeting Tuesday, golf Wednesday, Thursday meeting my sponsor and his son in Clearwater, Friday setting up display for Founder's Day and taking our guest speaker to dinner, Saturday Founder's Day brunch, Sunday drum circle date at Ft Island Beach.
I am now.
Are you participating in the drum circle?
no, just a spectator.
an African master wants me to take lessons from him and his father. just as soon watch. also, there's a few women teaching belly dancing so the spectators get a great treat.

« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2019, 11:44:12 AM »

beef and cheese burritos for lunch.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4