Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Morning Chip.
Morning Golf, you working today?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning LSU and Happy Saturday Off.  A more normal 41 here this morning.
Good morning Native.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning LSU and Happy Saturday Off.  A more normal 41 here this morning.
30° and feels like 24° here this morning.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning LSU and Happy Saturday Off.  A more normal 41 here this morning.
I got a email this morning from my Mother, she does not sound to happy being in Austin now, she says its so cold and nothing but a bunch of Hippies there, I am not sure she is going to make it to Thanksgiving there.  Pardon her typing skills but she is trying to learn how to type on a IPad, kind of funny a country person going to a big city that is so different from what she is used to. "Austin too much like new. Orleans...without the crime rate."guys walk around with ba gs.  I gue. S s  for. Lap top.yeste dray w as unreal."s h e is off today so she. Can cope with things..ha d th e dog outside,tele phone.  Ri ging and couldn't. Find the. Phone and th en the show e r nd cur gain fell.last nite shoe. ANC Christine left"she assured me the deadbolt on back door..and it.  Wasnt and cold air pouring in."w ell got the deadbolt on and the security system went be rserk."called er and left message..the thing went off...got to the br Togo to bed and phone rang.  So back to this area..ran junto the wall, banged my head, bent my glasses...it. W as Sara calling..get back to bed and someone knocks at door...don't know. W oh be cause I wasn't opening door...life is easier at home....be glad when I have a computer er to use."

Morning LSU and Happy Saturday Off.  A more normal 41 here this morning.
I got a email this morning from my Mother, she does not sound to happy being in Austin now, she says its so cold and nothing but a bunch of Hippies there, I am not sure she is going to make it to Thanksgiving there.
LMAO!  She is about correct Austin is a far left hippie town for sure, especially anywhere near the downtown area and it has been unseasonably cold.  Should be mostly in the 70's now.  I live 25 miles from downtown and not such an extreme hippie culture out here but we do have some.

Morning LSU and Happy Saturday Off.  A more normal 41 here this morning.
Good morning Native.
Well it is way colder in BR than here so your Mother is at least somewhat better.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning LSU and Happy Saturday Off.  A more normal 41 here this morning.
I got a email this morning from my Mother, she does not sound to happy being in Austin now, she says its so cold and nothing but a bunch of Hippies there, I am not sure she is going to make it to Thanksgiving there.
LMAO!  She is about correct Austin is a far left hippie town for sure, especially anywhere near the downtown area and it has been unseasonably cold.  Should be mostly in the 70's now.  I live 25 miles from downtown and not such an extreme hippie culture out here but we do have some.
You will have to go back and read the post again, I added part of her email she just sent, yes she is a early person also.

Morning LSU and Happy Saturday Off.  A more normal 41 here this morning.
I got a email this morning from my Mother, she does not sound to happy being in Austin now, she says its so cold and nothing but a bunch of Hippies there, I am not sure she is going to make it to Thanksgiving there.
LMAO!  She is about correct Austin is a far left hippie town for sure, especially anywhere near the downtown area and it has been unseasonably cold.  Should be mostly in the 70's now.  I live 25 miles from downtown and not such an extreme hippie culture out here but we do have some.
You will have to go back and read the post again, I added part of her email she just sent, yes she is a early person also.
Bless her heart, travel is not easy on elderly people.   Messes them all up when they have to change their routines.  I screw up on this iPAD all the time just had to go back and fix a post that made no sense.  The auto correct is a big part of the problem.

Time to pour another cup of hot CDM.

2nd Hot cup poured now.

30° and a soccer tourney (Team Cunt) for my daughter starting in 45 minutes.  This is their playoffs so they just keep playing until they lose or take the whole thing.  Sheesh.

30° and a soccer tourney (Team Cunt) for my daughter starting in 45 minutes.  This is their playoffs so they just keep playing until they lose or take the whole thing.  Sheesh.
Oh man that is a rough way to start off the day!

Good Morning Tony
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

30° and a soccer tourney (Team Cunt) for my daughter starting in 45 minutes.  This is their playoffs so they just keep playing until they lose or take the whole thing.  Sheesh.
Bring a flask!  Good morning Tony.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10