Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2019, 07:51:18 AM »

A World of Beer employee reported that a wheel was stolen off her car while she was at work.

The 28-year-old woman was at work on the night of May 22 at the Spanish Springs Town Square location when her ex-boyfriend came in and started an argument over her 2003 Mitsubishi Galant, according to an incident report from the Lady Lake Police Department. After the boyfriend left, the woman asked her two male managers to go to the parking lot with her to check on her car. They found a wheel was missing and the car was resting on a jack stand.

The woman told police she has had problems with her ex-boyfriend since they broke up in January. She suspects he had repeatedly removed her car’s license plate, but would then secretly put it back on. She said she started taking her license plate in with her at night.

There has been no arrest in the case.

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2019, 08:01:00 AM »

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2019, 08:03:58 AM »

Hope you loaded up your cigars too.😀

Enjoy Yourself!

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2019, 08:15:06 AM »

Friday came quickly. It was a short week but a busy one too. I'm very happy that the weekend is upon us.
Those Monday Holidays sure help !
The only good Mondays.

« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2019, 08:17:59 AM »

Enjoy!  You earned it.

« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2019, 08:20:04 AM »

On board , looking at on time departure. Flight was overbooked and they were offering 3K and a hotel for the night to fly tomorrow.

« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2019, 08:21:34 AM »

On board , looking at on time departure. Flight was overbooked and they were offering 3K and a hotel for the night to fly tomorrow.
Tempted but I have three appointments and a dinner reservation today.

« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2019, 08:22:45 AM »

On board , looking at on time departure. Flight was overbooked and they were offering 3K and a hotel for the night to fly tomorrow.
Sheesh, that is the biggest offering I have ever heard of.

Weather looks good on the SC end.

« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2019, 08:23:19 AM »

Morning CouldaUsedSomeOfThatCoffeeDave, OnTimeTony and FridayGolfinRick.

« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2019, 08:24:26 AM »

On board , looking at on time departure. Flight was overbooked and they were offering 3K and a hotel for the night to fly tomorrow.
Sheesh, that is the biggest offering I have ever heard of.

Weather looks good on the SC end.
And this was for three seats. They started at 2K.

« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2019, 08:24:26 AM »

Morning CouldaUsedSomeOfThatCoffeeDave, OnTimeTony and FridayGolfinRick.
Morning OnTimeUpstateDave
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7