Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2019, 06:52:43 AM »

Humping Lull?
For sure. I believe that's Deano's fault.
Can't be, he's doing as much humping these days as the rest of us. :D
well, the new redhead stopped after her meeting last night and needed some stress relief. who was I to say no?

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2019, 06:53:18 AM »

Today’s weather here looks to be identical to yesterday’s, HOT
The weather says 65° here but I'm sweating like a whore in church just from the walk to the bus stop. I think it's humidity related because rain is expected in 15 minutes.

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2019, 06:54:02 AM »

good morning Dave, Dave, and Tony.
coffee and cigar here.
71° heading into the 90's again.
Good morning, Dean. Now, get to humpin'.

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2019, 07:05:48 AM »

Today’s weather here looks to be identical to yesterday’s, HOT
The weather says 65° here but I'm sweating like a whore in church just from the walk to the bus stop. I think it's humidity related because rain is expected in 15 minutes.
We had some serious storms move through yesterday evening. Probably on the way for you.

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2019, 07:06:01 AM »

Humping Lull?
For sure. I believe that's Deano's fault.
Can't be, he's doing as much humping these days as the rest of us. :D
well, the new redhead stopped after her meeting last night and needed some stress relief. who was I to say no?
You wouldn't be you if you'd said no.

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2019, 07:07:34 AM »

Today’s weather here looks to be identical to yesterday’s, HOT
The weather says 65° here but I'm sweating like a whore in church just from the walk to the bus stop. I think it's humidity related because rain is expected in 15 minutes.
We had some serious storms move through yesterday evening. Probably on the way for you.
We had storms last evening/night and more are expected this evening. Don't mind when it's at night. Just don't want to commute in it.

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2019, 07:13:39 AM »

Today’s weather here looks to be identical to yesterday’s, HOT
The weather says 65° here but I'm sweating like a whore in church just from the walk to the bus stop. I think it's humidity related because rain is expected in 15 minutes.
We had some serious storms move through yesterday evening. Probably on the way for you.
We had storms last evening/night and more are expected this evening. Don't mind when it's at night. Just don't want to commute in it.
I prefer it at night, so I can keep one eye on the gutters and such. Lol

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2019, 07:26:48 AM »

Today’s weather here looks to be identical to yesterday’s, HOT
The weather says 65° here but I'm sweating like a whore in church just from the walk to the bus stop. I think it's humidity related because rain is expected in 15 minutes.
We had some serious storms move through yesterday evening. Probably on the way for you.
We had storms last evening/night and more are expected this evening. Don't mind when it's at night. Just don't want to commute in it.
we need rain. about 3 days of nice steady rain.

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2019, 07:47:16 AM »

Today’s weather here looks to be identical to yesterday’s, HOT
The weather says 65° here but I'm sweating like a whore in church just from the walk to the bus stop. I think it's humidity related because rain is expected in 15 minutes.
We had some serious storms move through yesterday evening. Probably on the way for you.
We had storms last evening/night and more are expected this evening. Don't mind when it's at night. Just don't want to commute in it.
we need rain. about 3 days of nice steady rain.
Starting to get very dry around here.

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2019, 07:53:43 AM »

Today’s weather here looks to be identical to yesterday’s, HOT
The weather says 65° here but I'm sweating like a whore in church just from the walk to the bus stop. I think it's humidity related because rain is expected in 15 minutes.
We had some serious storms move through yesterday evening. Probably on the way for you.
We had storms last evening/night and more are expected this evening. Don't mind when it's at night. Just don't want to commute in it.
we need rain. about 3 days of nice steady rain.
I think that's what we've got forecasted between yesterday, today and tomorrow. Hoping it clears up on schedule, cause I've got a Friday morning tee time I don't want to miss.

« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2019, 07:57:06 AM »

Today’s weather here looks to be identical to yesterday’s, HOT
The weather says 65° here but I'm sweating like a whore in church just from the walk to the bus stop. I think it's humidity related because rain is expected in 15 minutes.
We had some serious storms move through yesterday evening. Probably on the way for you.
We had storms last evening/night and more are expected this evening. Don't mind when it's at night. Just don't want to commute in it.
we need rain. about 3 days of nice steady rain.
I think that's what we've got forecasted between yesterday, today and tomorrow. Hoping it clears up on schedule, cause I've got a Friday morning tee time I don't want to miss.
I've got a tea time today... Around 2. Hope to find some good biscuits too.

« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2019, 08:01:50 AM »

Today’s weather here looks to be identical to yesterday’s, HOT
The weather says 65° here but I'm sweating like a whore in church just from the walk to the bus stop. I think it's humidity related because rain is expected in 15 minutes.
We had some serious storms move through yesterday evening. Probably on the way for you.
We had storms last evening/night and more are expected this evening. Don't mind when it's at night. Just don't want to commute in it.
we need rain. about 3 days of nice steady rain.
I think that's what we've got forecasted between yesterday, today and tomorrow. Hoping it clears up on schedule, cause I've got a Friday morning tee time I don't want to miss.
I've got a tea time today... Around 2. Hope to find some good biscuits too.
Don’t forget to stick your pinkie out while holding the cup.

« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2019, 08:06:41 AM »

Got to get a haircut this morning

« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2019, 08:09:54 AM »

Today’s weather here looks to be identical to yesterday’s, HOT
The weather says 65° here but I'm sweating like a whore in church just from the walk to the bus stop. I think it's humidity related because rain is expected in 15 minutes.
We had some serious storms move through yesterday evening. Probably on the way for you.
We had storms last evening/night and more are expected this evening. Don't mind when it's at night. Just don't want to commute in it.
we need rain. about 3 days of nice steady rain.
I think that's what we've got forecasted between yesterday, today and tomorrow. Hoping it clears up on schedule, cause I've got a Friday morning tee time I don't want to miss.
I've got a tea time today... Around 2. Hope to find some good biscuits too.

« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2019, 08:31:36 AM »

Today’s weather here looks to be identical to yesterday’s, HOT
The weather says 65° here but I'm sweating like a whore in church just from the walk to the bus stop. I think it's humidity related because rain is expected in 15 minutes.
We had some serious storms move through yesterday evening. Probably on the way for you.
We had storms last evening/night and more are expected this evening. Don't mind when it's at night. Just don't want to commute in it.
we need rain. about 3 days of nice steady rain.
Wettest May in like 4 decades. We have some for you.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7