Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2019, 09:42:17 AM »

Morning SCDave, Tony, FloDave, FloDean and Mr Rick.
Good morning, NJDave.

« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2019, 09:43:19 AM »

Today’s weather here looks to be identical to yesterday’s, HOT
The weather says 65° here but I'm sweating like a whore in church just from the walk to the bus stop. I think it's humidity related because rain is expected in 15 minutes.
We had some serious storms move through yesterday evening. Probably on the way for you.
We had storms last evening/night and more are expected this evening. Don't mind when it's at night. Just don't want to commute in it.
we need rain. about 3 days of nice steady rain.
I think that's what we've got forecasted between yesterday, today and tomorrow. Hoping it clears up on schedule, cause I've got a Friday morning tee time I don't want to miss.
I do as well. A much needed time out
I'm supposed to go golfing with my brother next Wednesday (UN holiday). Not sure if it's happening since he hasn't mentioned it in a while.
Perhaps you should send him a text?

« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2019, 09:44:03 AM »

Today's Birthdays:

Former Baseball Commissioner Fay Vincent is 81.
Motorsports Hall of Famer Al Unser is 80.
Actor Kevin Conway is 77.
Actor Helmut Berger is 75.
Rock singer Gary Brooker (Procol Harum) is 74.
Actor Anthony Geary is 72.
Actor Cotter Smith is 70.
Singer Rebbie (ree-bee) Jackson is 69.
Movie composer Danny Elfman is 66.
Singer LaToya Jackson is 63.
Actor Ted Levine is 62.
Actress Annette Bening is 61.
Actor Rupert Everett is 60.
Actor Adrian Paul is 60.
Singer Melissa Etheridge is 58.
Actress Lisa Whelchel is 56.
Actress Tracey Bregman is 56.
Rock musician Noel Gallagher is 52.
Singer Jayski McGowan (Quad City DJ's) is 52.
Actor Anthony Azizi is 50.
Rock musician Chan Kinchla (Blues Traveler) is 50.
Actress Laverne Cox is 47.
Rock musician Mark Lee (Third Day) is 46.
Cartoonist Aaron McGruder ("The Boondocks") is 45.
Singer Melanie Brown (Spice Girls) is 44.
Rapper Playa Poncho is 44.
Latin singer Fonseca is 40.
Actor Justin Chon (TV: "Deception"; "Dr. Ken") is 38.
NBA player Carmelo Anthony is 35.
Actor Billy Flynn is 34.
Actor Blake Foster is 34.
Actress Riley Keough is 30.
Actor Brandon Mychal Smith is 30.
Actress Kristen Alderson is 28.
Luke is 72 ?!?

« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2019, 09:46:15 AM »

[...]
Working on it...

« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2019, 09:58:10 AM »

breakfast is up.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 5/29/2019
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2019, 10:11:12 AM »

Good morning all....  I thought I'd get up early since I've already had 2 sales (or robot) phone calls starting at 8:30 a.m.  I'm on the no call list, but that doesn't seem to help.  The sales calls start by saying, "your call is being recorded for your ...bla bla bla..."  Then I say, "Hold on while I start my recorder." "Your call are being recorder for legal purposes, and anything you say can be held against your in a court of law, PLEASE SAY AGREE.."  Then I hear, "click..!"
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 5/29/2019
« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2019, 10:18:08 AM »

breakfast is up.
Looks Great ...!  I might have to have eggs for breakfast myself...!!!

« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2019, 10:18:36 AM »

Good morning all....  I thought I'd get up early since I've already had 2 sales (or robot) phone calls starting at 8:30 a.m.  I'm on the no call list, but that doesn't seem to help.  The sales calls start by saying, "your call is being recorded for your ...bla bla bla..."  Then I say, "Hold on while I start my recorder." "Your call are being recorder for legal purposes, and anything you say can be held against your in a court of law, PLEASE SAY AGREE.."  Then I hear, "click..!"
I never answer my phone if I don't know the number. If you answer, all that shows them is they've reached a phone number that belongs to an actual person. Even if you irritate them, you're now on a whole other list, and you'll probably get even more calls.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 5/29/2019
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2019, 10:20:29 AM »

Today’s weather here looks to be identical to yesterday’s, HOT
The weather says 65° here but I'm sweating like a whore in church just from the walk to the bus stop. I think it's humidity related because rain is expected in 15 minutes.
We had some serious storms move through yesterday evening. Probably on the way for you.
We had storms last evening/night and more are expected this evening. Don't mind when it's at night. Just don't want to commute in it.
we need rain. about 3 days of nice steady rain.
I think that's what we've got forecasted between yesterday, today and tomorrow. Hoping it clears up on schedule, cause I've got a Friday morning tee time I don't want to miss.
I've got a tea time today... Around 2. Hope to find some good biscuits too.
Don’t forget to stick your pinkie out while holding the cup.
Don't forget your Emily Post, "Knuck, Knuck, Knuck..."
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 5/29/2019
« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2019, 10:22:45 AM »

Good morning all....  I thought I'd get up early since I've already had 2 sales (or robot) phone calls starting at 8:30 a.m.  I'm on the no call list, but that doesn't seem to help.  The sales calls start by saying, "your call is being recorded for your ...bla bla bla..."  Then I say, "Hold on while I start my recorder." "Your call are being recorder for legal purposes, and anything you say can be held against your in a court of law, PLEASE SAY AGREE.."  Then I hear, "click..!"
I never answer my phone if I don't know the number. If you answer, all that shows them is they've reached a phone number that belongs to an actual person. Even if you irritate them, you're now on a whole other list, and you'll probably get even more calls.
I must be on allot of lists by now... ugh..!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 5/29/2019
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2019, 10:36:00 AM »

I ran across a video on YouTube of Pat Buttram (Mr. Haney and Gene Autry's side kick) doing a roast on Zsa Zsa Gabor. And he did this joke.  I ran across an old man sitting on a park bench, and he was just a balling his eyes out ...  I went over to him and asked him, "What's wrong ol' timer..?"  He said, "You know, I have the most beautiful young wife you've ever saw.  When I come home at night, she meets me at the door, tears all of my clothes off, and drags me down to the bedroom....  Then she gives me the best sex I've ever had..!"  I said, "Well, that doesn's sound so bad...!"  And the ol' man looks up at me and says, "I know, but I can't remember where I live...!"  :)

« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2019, 10:37:43 AM »

Good morning all....  I thought I'd get up early since I've already had 2 sales (or robot) phone calls starting at 8:30 a.m.  I'm on the no call list, but that doesn't seem to help.  The sales calls start by saying, "your call is being recorded for your ...bla bla bla..."  Then I say, "Hold on while I start my recorder." "Your call are being recorder for legal purposes, and anything you say can be held against your in a court of law, PLEASE SAY AGREE.."  Then I hear, "click..!"
I never answer my phone if I don't know the number. If you answer, all that shows them is they've reached a phone number that belongs to an actual person. Even if you irritate them, you're now on a whole other list, and you'll probably get even more calls.
I must be on allot of lists by now... ugh..!
Indeed. And I'm sure very few of them involve phone calls.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 5/29/2019
« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2019, 10:41:27 AM »

Well, after seeing how pretty Dean's eggs are, I'm going to have to fix breakfast ....  later.

« Reply #58 on: May 29, 2019, 10:45:24 AM »

Good morning all....  I thought I'd get up early since I've already had 2 sales (or robot) phone calls starting at 8:30 a.m.  I'm on the no call list, but that doesn't seem to help.  The sales calls start by saying, "your call is being recorded for your ...bla bla bla..."  Then I say, "Hold on while I start my recorder." "Your call are being recorder for legal purposes, and anything you say can be held against your in a court of law, PLEASE SAY AGREE.."  Then I hear, "click..!"
you know you're lonely when you look forward to robo calls. 😂

« Reply #59 on: May 29, 2019, 10:45:54 AM »

Well, after seeing how pretty Dean's eggs are, I'm going to have to fix breakfast ....  later.
fix it now - not later.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7