Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2019, 06:34:37 AM »

Good morning, SCTex, FLDean, and OfficeMoveDave.
Morning Mayor T

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2019, 06:51:14 AM »

Longest baseball game in SEC Tournament history last night and well into this morning with LSU losing to Mississippi State 5-6 in the bottom of the 17th inning.  I went to sleep around 10:30  watching the game then woke up about 3:30 this morning and they were still playing.
Were they playing on the west coast? Even professionals won't start another inning past 1:AM.

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2019, 06:52:39 AM »

So have we decided that JerseyDave definitely met someone at the reunion and is currently locked up in her sex dungeon?

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2019, 07:05:30 AM »

Longest baseball game in SEC Tournament history last night and well into this morning with LSU losing to Mississippi State 5-6 in the bottom of the 17th inning.  I went to sleep around 10:30  watching the game then woke up about 3:30 this morning and they were still playing.
Were they playing on the west coast? Even professionals won't start another inning past 1:AM.
HOOVER, Ala. — It ended at 3:03 a.m. Central Time  on Thursday, this marathon of a baseball game that began almost seven hours earlier, back when fans packed the stands at Hoover Metropolitan Stadium to support LSU and Mississippi State in the Southeastern Conference tournament.

The Tigers lost the longest game in the history of the SEC tournament 6-5, forcing them to play an elimination game against Auburn on Thursday afternoon, less than 12 hours later.

When it ended, six hours and 43 minutes has passed since the 8:20 p.m. (central time) first pitch on Wednesday.

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2019, 07:10:46 AM »

So have we decided that JerseyDave definitely met someone at the reunion and is currently locked up in her sex dungeon?
Only logical conclusion I can come up with.

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2019, 07:12:03 AM »

[...]

Interesting.

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2019, 07:30:26 AM »

Good morning JustTwoDaves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Tent poles up on the jam.  Sadly can't compete with a binary asteroid fly-by.  Hell, can't compete with a hemorrhoid fly-by.

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2019, 07:33:42 AM »

At the rate he is going Dean’O is going to have to set up a snatch recycling program soon.  Or, God Forbid he may have to lower his standards to the Under 50 crowd.

« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2019, 07:51:56 AM »

At the rate he is going Dean’O is going to have to set up a snatch recycling program soon.  Or, God Forbid he may have to lower his standards to the Under 50 crowd.
The flow chart has been rendered useless.  Only symbol on it now is a big phallus.

« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2019, 07:53:53 AM »

At the rate he is going Dean’O is going to have to set up a snatch recycling program soon.  Or, God Forbid he may have to lower his standards to the Under 50 crowd.
The flow chart has been rendered useless.  Only symbol on it now is a big phallus.
You guys been trading pics again?

« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2019, 07:57:22 AM »

At the rate he is going Dean’O is going to have to set up a snatch recycling program soon.  Or, God Forbid he may have to lower his standards to the Under 50 crowd.
The flow chart has been rendered useless.  Only symbol on it now is a big phallus.
You guys been trading pics again?
I guess we could use an EPC 2nd as the Dean symbol, more safe at work viewing, though in your work-world that's even less PC than a phallus.

« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2019, 07:59:25 AM »

@SCDave.  Travis county commissioners continue to come up with impactful ways to spend their time.
"Travis County commissioners unanimously approved a pilot program May 21 that will provide free mass-transit passes to jurors to encourage a less expensive and more environmentally conscious transportation option. “This new project will further encourage jury service, support a positive customer experience and positively impact the environment by reducing car transportation,” according to a brief prepared by county staff."

« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2019, 08:04:36 AM »

@SCDave.  Travis county commissioners continue to come up with impactful ways to spend their time.
"Travis County commissioners unanimously approved a pilot program May 21 that will provide free mass-transit passes to jurors to encourage a less expensive and more environmentally conscious transportation option. “This new project will further encourage jury service, support a positive customer experience and positively impact the environment by reducing car transportation,” according to a brief prepared by county staff."
Actually I don’t think that is so bad based on my jury experience there 4 years or so ago.  Parking is expensive and total hell for jurors.

« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2019, 08:20:31 AM »

At the rate he is going Dean’O is going to have to set up a snatch recycling program soon.  Or, God Forbid he may have to lower his standards to the Under 50 crowd.
The flow chart has been rendered useless.  Only symbol on it now is a big phallus.
You guys been trading pics again?
I guess we could use an EPC 2nd as the Dean symbol, more safe at work viewing, though in your work-world that's even less PC than a phallus.
That's true. We are having signs with our names put on them to display at our new work location, so everyone can get used to where they sit, and we were asked to come up with a picture to put on ours to personalize it. I chose a picture of a highball glass and a cigar. The person coordinating it was concerned it might be unacceptable, so I chose something else.

« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2019, 08:21:02 AM »

@SCDave.  Travis county commissioners continue to come up with impactful ways to spend their time.
"Travis County commissioners unanimously approved a pilot program May 21 that will provide free mass-transit passes to jurors to encourage a less expensive and more environmentally conscious transportation option. “This new project will further encourage jury service, support a positive customer experience and positively impact the environment by reducing car transportation,” according to a brief prepared by county staff."
Actually I don’t think that is so bad based on my jury experience there 4 years or so ago.  Parking is expensive and total hell for jurors.
And one for you, Census: 10 Texas cities among those with most dramatic population growth

3 of those Cities are Georgetown, Round Rock and Austin

https://www.chron.com/news/local/article/Census-10-Texas-cities-among-those-with-most-13877084.php#photo-17454208
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6