Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

Morning Chip. OT this morning, along with my first drive in the snow of the season. Sheesh.
Cold as can be here also, down in the mid 20's this morning and Saturday morning.
Friend of mine who works overnight told me he had 13 inches of snow at his house when he came in last night, who knows what he's got now. The snow belt is no joke.
To early for that much snow.
32 here now but the wind has calmed down a lot so not real bad uncomfortable.

Morning Chip. OT this morning, along with my first drive in the snow of the season. Sheesh.
Cold as can be here also, down in the mid 20's this morning and Saturday morning.
Friend of mine who works overnight told me he had 13 inches of snow at his house when he came in last night, who knows what he's got now. The snow belt is no joke.
Lot of snow for mid-November.

Morning LSU and Golf.  You are posting early Golf.
Yep, doing a couple hours OT this morning.

Morning Chip. OT this morning, along with my first drive in the snow of the season. Sheesh.
Cold as can be here also, down in the mid 20's this morning and Saturday morning.
Friend of mine who works overnight told me he had 13 inches of snow at his house when he came in last night, who knows what he's got now. The snow belt is no joke.
Lot of snow for mid-November.
Indeed. Lots of back-ups yesterday because of accidents, glad it was my day off. People always, ALWAYS forget how to drive in the snow during the summer months. It's a phenomenon that should have a name.

Nice deal Mashing again on the Murcielago's 4/$16 buy 4 Paks use CATSRULE and FS brings them to $3.32 each.  6X50 Toro's.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning LSU and Golf.  You are posting early Golf.
Good morning Native.

Morning LSU and Golf.  You are posting early Golf.
Good morning Native.
Hey there Chilly Chip.

How about this news (even though I don't trust the polls and sure don't trust the voting machines when a Landrieu name is on the ballot) this is at least sure encouraging. Came from a news source that always adds a little conservative humor.

‘Her campaign is running on fumes’: Final Senate race looks to be a Louisiana laugher as internal polls show GOP’s Bill Cassidy opening up 16-point lead over Sen. Mary Landrieu. Dead woman walking.

Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning LSU and Golf.  You are posting early Golf.
Good morning Native.
Hey there Chilly Chip.
You got that right.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning LSU and Golf.  You are posting early Golf.
Good morning Native.
Hey there Chilly Chip.
Worst part is that now that it's cold and everyone is out of town, I get emails from the people off having fun to check on there houses, it might have been a good idea to leave me a key, 3 houses and no keys.

Morning LSU and Golf.  You are posting early Golf.
Good morning Native.
Hey there Chilly Chip.
Worst part is that now that it's cold and everyone is out of town, I get emails from the people off having fun to check on there houses, it might have been a good idea to leave me a key, 3 houses and no keys.
Hah yeah keys might help.

Morning LSU and Golf.  You are posting early Golf.
Good morning Native.
Hey there Chilly Chip.
You got that right.
Looks like 4 degrees with a -7 chill at CG's house this morning, that should make most of us feel warmer.

Nice deal Mashing again on the Murcielago's 4/$16 buy 4 Paks use CATSRULE and FS brings them to $3.32 each.  6X50 Toro's.
Those are really good too, nicely aged stock. Morning TexasDave

Nice deal Mashing again on the Murcielago's 4/$16 buy 4 Paks use CATSRULE and FS brings them to $3.32 each.  6X50 Toro's.
Those are really good too, nicely aged stock. Morning TexasDave
Morning Fish.  Yes they are very good, bought 5 boxes last time and tried one.

Nice deal Mashing again on the Murcielago's 4/$16 buy 4 Paks use CATSRULE and FS brings them to $3.32 each.  6X50 Toro's.
Those are really good too, nicely aged stock. Morning TexasDave
Morning Fish.  Yes they are very good, bought 5 boxes last time and tried one.
I like the box press they have on those toros, actually never tried another vitola but can't imagine liking one much more

Good morning boys! Happy chilly Friday. This time of year makes me think about a CI store visit
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13