Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Successful afternoon, picked up a couple of Tat Monsters and as they were selling singles out of a Pudgy box, got two more Tiff's.  Started my Christmas shopping at the liquor store, and picked up a couple of cases of the Sam Adams Winter Favorites.  Love's me the Fezziwigs and Chocolate Stout, also found some of their small batch Merry Maker Gingerbread Stout.  No Southern Tier Winter offerings yet, but this will get me in the spirit.
That Gingerbread Stout sounds good - did you get some of the Jek?
Yea, got three.  One I smoke in a couple of weeks, one I wait a year and there third depends on what I think of the first two. (or one)

Successful afternoon, picked up a couple of Tat Monsters and as they were selling singles out of a Pudgy box, got two more Tiff's.  Started my Christmas shopping at the liquor store, and picked up a couple of cases of the Sam Adams Winter Favorites.  Love's me the Fezziwigs and Chocolate Stout, also found some of their small batch Merry Maker Gingerbread Stout.  No Southern Tier Winter offerings yet, but this will get me in the spirit.
That Gingerbread Stout sounds good - did you get some of the Jek?
Yea, got three.  One I smoke in a couple of weeks, one I wait a year and there third depends on what I think of the first two. (or one)
I liked it, pretty damn solid stick.

Looks like Dean has failed to come up for air today.  Must still be trying to get out of that Verizon Family Contract.
Is it today or tomorrow that he was gonna be under the needle again?
This afternoon.  Supposed to finish.
Im thought it was tomorrow

Successful afternoon, picked up a couple of Tat Monsters and as they were selling singles out of a Pudgy box, got two more Tiff's.  Started my Christmas shopping at the liquor store, and picked up a couple of cases of the Sam Adams Winter Favorites.  Love's me the Fezziwigs and Chocolate Stout, also found some of their small batch Merry Maker Gingerbread Stout.  No Southern Tier Winter offerings yet, but this will get me in the spirit.
That Gingerbread Stout sounds good - did you get some of the Jek?
Yea, got three.  One I smoke in a couple of weeks, one I wait a year and there third depends on what I think of the first two. (or one)
I liked it, pretty damn solid stick.
They also had a dress box of Jek, but can't say I'm particularly interested in this one.

I went to the package store this morning and they had some BP Victory at Sea in the 22 oz bottles so picked some up, first time I found it here.  Thinking about selecting a smoke and trying one.

Successful afternoon, picked up a couple of Tat Monsters and as they were selling singles out of a Pudgy box, got two more Tiff's.  Started my Christmas shopping at the liquor store, and picked up a couple of cases of the Sam Adams Winter Favorites.  Love's me the Fezziwigs and Chocolate Stout, also found some of their small batch Merry Maker Gingerbread Stout.  No Southern Tier Winter offerings yet, but this will get me in the spirit.
That Gingerbread Stout sounds good - did you get some of the Jek?
Yea, got three.  One I smoke in a couple of weeks, one I wait a year and there third depends on what I think of the first two. (or one)
I liked it, pretty damn solid stick.
They also had a dress box of Jek, but can't say I'm particularly interested in this one.
Priced reasonably?  It's cool how the dimensions are designed - it looks square but it's really off like 10deg...it will look better after the Hyde comes out next year.

Successful afternoon, picked up a couple of Tat Monsters and as they were selling singles out of a Pudgy box, got two more Tiff's.  Started my Christmas shopping at the liquor store, and picked up a couple of cases of the Sam Adams Winter Favorites.  Love's me the Fezziwigs and Chocolate Stout, also found some of their small batch Merry Maker Gingerbread Stout.  No Southern Tier Winter offerings yet, but this will get me in the spirit.
Not bad for a B&M and I get a discount, but figure for this one you need to get both, so that ties you in for next year.
That Gingerbread Stout sounds good - did you get some of the Jek?
Yea, got three.  One I smoke in a couple of weeks, one I wait a year and there third depends on what I think of the first two. (or one)
I liked it, pretty damn solid stick.
They also had a dress box of Jek, but can't say I'm particularly interested in this one.
Priced reasonably?  It's cool how the dimensions are designed - it looks square but it's really off like 10deg...it will look better after the Hyde comes out next year.
oOPS!

[...]
Could lose a turkey for improper posting

Successful afternoon, picked up a couple of Tat Monsters and as they were selling singles out of a Pudgy box, got two more Tiff's.  Started my Christmas shopping at the liquor store, and picked up a couple of cases of the Sam Adams Winter Favorites.  Love's me the Fezziwigs and Chocolate Stout, also found some of their small batch Merry Maker Gingerbread Stout.  No Southern Tier Winter offerings yet, but this will get me in the spirit.
Good for you.  Which reminds me I need to get on it, with regard to my fall brews.  This dieting isn't conducive to emptying the beer fridge.  And therefore there is no room for the winter ones.
A herf could help with that...
Hard to do with the recent work schedule.  Every time I'm ready to tell them to go fuck off, they deposit money into my account and I change my mind.

I'm gonna head out with a CI Legends (Yellow) by Pepin.  I just can't focus and will finish my work up over the weekend.  A few more meetings this week would have helped the situation.  Later, gents.

It was too cold out there to really enjoy that Pepin.  It was the typical DPG spice bomb and I normally like that but the retrohale was harsh.  I had that stick for years.

Hopefully you're home comfy and warm now.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]