Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2019, 04:10:52 PM »

Patriots' Robert Kraft Expected to Walk as Prosecutors 'Wave the White Flag'

New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft and his legal team scored a stunning victory Monday evening, as prosecutors filed a motion for a stay of proceedings, effectively admitting they can no longer proceed with the case.

Sources familiar with the development dismissed outright any likelihood the case against Kraft — two misdemeanor counts of solicitation of prostitution in connection with a video-sting operation police conducted at a massage parlor in Jupiter, Florida — can be somehow resuscitated.

Alex Spiro, one of Kraft's attorneys, told Newsmax: "[The prosecution] lost every motion and all of their evidence. They conceded they cannot move forward. They have waved the white flag."

Monday's developments followed a series of setbacks for the prosecution.
I mean, c'mon - can't a guy go grab a quick handy without bringing all this attention to himself?
He's rich, he should just pay for someone to come to his house and do it there. He should get a fine for general dumbassery.
Just because you can afford to have a renowned chef make you coq au vin at home doesn't mean you sometimes don't have a hankering for KFC.
Well Said Mayor
Indeed
Apparently, Raz disagrees.
It being Tuesday he can GFH.
That's a great point.

GFY, Bret!
He probably won't respond as he's pretending to be busy at work but is really shopping for gun deals.

« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2019, 04:25:49 PM »

Evening JustOneDave and KFCMayor.  Sitting in DAL on a weather fk'd up air travel day trying to get back to Austin.
Afternoon WeatherDelayBean, it is the storm season in Texas
Flights schedules are probably all screwed up but radar looks all clear from Dallas to Austin.

« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2019, 04:32:09 PM »

Evening JustOneDave and KFCMayor.  Sitting in DAL on a weather fk'd up air travel day trying to get back to Austin.
Afternoon WeatherDelayBean, it is the storm season in Texas
Flights schedules are probably all screwed up but radar looks all clear from Dallas to Austin.
Oh yeah, sun's out in Dallas.  The severe T-storms are elsewhere now.  Doesn't take much to throw the choreography off course, though.

« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2019, 04:35:10 PM »

A quick gate rack check returns a nil result.  Cute blonde in a hoodie sitting next to me, which is something,  I guess.

« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2019, 04:46:43 PM »

A quick gate rack check returns a nil result.  Cute blonde in a hoodie sitting next to me, which is something,  I guess.
Something beats nothing

« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2019, 04:59:21 PM »

A quick gate rack check returns a nil result.  Cute blonde in a hoodie sitting next to me, which is something,  I guess.
Something beats nothing
And speaking of beating it... I'm outta here.

« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2019, 05:00:28 PM »

A quick gate rack check returns a nil result.  Cute blonde in a hoodie sitting next to me, which is something,  I guess.
Something beats nothing
And speaking of beating it... I'm outta here.
Later Mayor, but don’t be beating it on the bus!

« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2019, 05:07:08 PM »

A quick gate rack check returns a nil result.  Cute blonde in a hoodie sitting next to me, which is something,  I guess.
Something beats nothing
And speaking of beating it... I'm outta here.
Later Mayor, but don’t be beating it on the bus!
Dean will certainly find the report of said beatage in his daily news feed.

« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2019, 05:31:25 PM »

Going with the Fratello Navetta robusto. Getting some anise notes. Fantastic construction on this cigar.

« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2019, 05:59:02 PM »

A quick gate rack check returns a nil result.  Cute blonde in a hoodie sitting next to me, which is something,  I guess.
Something beats nothing
And speaking of beating it... I'm outta here.
Later Mayor, but don’t be beating it on the bus!
Dean will certainly find the report of said beatage in his daily news feed.
You still in a weather delay?

« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2019, 06:34:02 PM »

A quick gate rack check returns a nil result.  Cute blonde in a hoodie sitting next to me, which is something,  I guess.
Something beats nothing
And speaking of beating it... I'm outta here.
Later Mayor, but don’t be beating it on the bus!
Dean will certainly find the report of said beatage in his daily news feed.
You still in a weather delay?
I'm certainly not. It's absolutely lovely here today.

« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2019, 08:38:49 PM »

A quick gate rack check returns a nil result.  Cute blonde in a hoodie sitting next to me, which is something,  I guess.
Something beats nothing
And speaking of beating it... I'm outta here.
Later Mayor, but don’t be beating it on the bus!
Dean will certainly find the report of said beatage in his daily news feed.
You still in a weather delay?
Nope,  finally home.  About 5 hrs late, but as they say, could always be worse.

« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2019, 08:46:15 PM »

A quick gate rack check returns a nil result.  Cute blonde in a hoodie sitting next to me, which is something,  I guess.
Something beats nothing
And speaking of beating it... I'm outta here.
Later Mayor, but don’t be beating it on the bus!
Dean will certainly find the report of said beatage in his daily news feed.
You still in a weather delay?
Nope,  finally home.  About 5 hrs late, but as they say, could always be worse.
Glad you made it, but as my brother says, on time with airlines means you got there on the right day.

« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2019, 09:27:14 PM »

A quick gate rack check returns a nil result.  Cute blonde in a hoodie sitting next to me, which is something,  I guess.
Something beats nothing
And speaking of beating it... I'm outta here.
Later Mayor, but don’t be beating it on the bus!
Dean will certainly find the report of said beatage in his daily news feed.
You still in a weather delay?
Nope,  finally home.  About 5 hrs late, but as they say, could always be worse.
Glad you made it, but as my brother says, on time with airlines means you got there on the right day.
I did get a glimpse of the storm as we flew around it. It looked pretty bad-ass.

« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2019, 09:46:13 PM »

A quick gate rack check returns a nil result.  Cute blonde in a hoodie sitting next to me, which is something,  I guess.
Something beats nothing
And speaking of beating it... I'm outta here.
Later Mayor, but don’t be beating it on the bus!
Dean will certainly find the report of said beatage in his daily news feed.
You still in a weather delay?
Nope,  finally home.  About 5 hrs late, but as they say, could always be worse.
Who says that?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5