Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2019, 09:06:33 AM »

728 other members can post anytime, sooner the better.
The Russians try to post, but Tony always stops them. :D
about now TROLLS would be welcomed. 😂
Exactly. At least it would give us something to do.

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2019, 09:22:58 AM »

728 other members can post anytime, sooner the better.
The Russians try to post, but Tony always stops them. :D
about now TROLLS would be welcomed. 😂
Exactly. At least it would give us something to do.
well, there's always Tony. 😂

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2019, 09:54:18 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2019, 10:00:22 AM »

728 other members can post anytime, sooner the better.
The Russians try to post, but Tony always stops them. :D
about now TROLLS would be welcomed. 😂
Be careful what you ask for!

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2019, 10:00:34 AM »

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2019, 10:02:46 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz
Morning Tex.

Time gets away from me anymore. I show up here and realize I haven't had a chance to check in for 4-5 days. Sheesh.

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2019, 10:02:53 AM »

Just walked the dog  (still hurts every time I say dog and not dogs) and it is getting rather warm out already.

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2019, 10:04:41 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz
Morning Tex.

Time gets away from me anymore. I show up here and realize I haven't had a chance to check in for 4-5 days. Sheesh.
Hell I have plenty of time but some days I just get distracted and forget or just don’t particularly feel like it that day.

« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2019, 10:21:36 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz
Morning Tex.

Time gets away from me anymore. I show up here and realize I haven't had a chance to check in for 4-5 days. Sheesh.
Hell I have plenty of time but some days I just get distracted and forget or just don’t particularly feel like it that day.
I almost always have time to check in, it's just that it's become so ingrained in my morning commute and so completely purged now from my daily routine that on the days I'm telecommuting or I have to drive I forget to check in.

There was a time I had entire days I had to make work for myself, so there was time to banter.  Now there aren't enough days in the week.

« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2019, 10:26:58 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz
Morning Tex.

Time gets away from me anymore. I show up here and realize I haven't had a chance to check in for 4-5 days. Sheesh.
Hell I have plenty of time but some days I just get distracted and forget or just don’t particularly feel like it that day.
I almost always have time to check in, it's just that it's become so ingrained in my morning commute and so completely purged now from my daily routine that on the days I'm telecommuting or I have to drive I forget to check in.

There was a time I had entire days I had to make work for myself, so there was time to banter.  Now there aren't enough days in the week.
New Screen Name needed for Raz:  Tony Jr. 😂

I know all about those make work days, last 2 years that was 75% of my job.  But instead of making work I had more fun making 50,000 posts.

« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2019, 10:28:40 AM »

Right now I am going to watch the SEC Championship Baseball Tournament for the rest of the day.

1st game starting now with #11 Florida vs #6 Texas A&M

« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2019, 11:30:11 AM »

Ham Sammich for lunch today

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2019, 11:41:18 AM »

Patriots' Robert Kraft Expected to Walk as Prosecutors 'Wave the White Flag'

New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft and his legal team scored a stunning victory Monday evening, as prosecutors filed a motion for a stay of proceedings, effectively admitting they can no longer proceed with the case.

Sources familiar with the development dismissed outright any likelihood the case against Kraft — two misdemeanor counts of solicitation of prostitution in connection with a video-sting operation police conducted at a massage parlor in Jupiter, Florida — can be somehow resuscitated.

Alex Spiro, one of Kraft's attorneys, told Newsmax: "[The prosecution] lost every motion and all of their evidence. They conceded they cannot move forward. They have waved the white flag."

Monday's developments followed a series of setbacks for the prosecution.

« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2019, 11:46:40 AM »

Patriots' Robert Kraft Expected to Walk as Prosecutors 'Wave the White Flag'

New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft and his legal team scored a stunning victory Monday evening, as prosecutors filed a motion for a stay of proceedings, effectively admitting they can no longer proceed with the case.

Sources familiar with the development dismissed outright any likelihood the case against Kraft — two misdemeanor counts of solicitation of prostitution in connection with a video-sting operation police conducted at a massage parlor in Jupiter, Florida — can be somehow resuscitated.

Alex Spiro, one of Kraft's attorneys, told Newsmax: "[The prosecution] lost every motion and all of their evidence. They conceded they cannot move forward. They have waved the white flag."

Monday's developments followed a series of setbacks for the prosecution.
I mean, c'mon - can't a guy go grab a quick handy without bringing all this attention to himself?

« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2019, 12:27:43 PM »

[...]

He's rich, he should just pay for someone to come to his house and do it there. He should get a fine for general dumbassery.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5