Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2019, 08:52:14 AM »

Large implosions are always impressive!

Martin Tower implosion: Cheers, tears as iconic Bethlehem Steel skyscraper vanishes in dust and thunderous sound

https://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-nws-martin-tower-implosion-reaction-20190519-7vsood7uljcxhfqiphbi4pmgyu-story.html
too bad they couldn't repurpose it it instead of tearing it down. wasn't that old.
I think that's the same building we saw in the distance from the golf course. It was so strange looking out at it, because it seemed to be in the middle of nowhere completely surrounding by trees.
You can see how out of place it looks in this pic. Dwarfed everything around it.

As I recall, Andy's tee shot went towards that building lol
Once we put the building in his mind, there was really only 1 place for his tee shot to go.
did he hit that other fairway?

« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2019, 09:01:21 AM »

Large implosions are always impressive!

Martin Tower implosion: Cheers, tears as iconic Bethlehem Steel skyscraper vanishes in dust and thunderous sound

https://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-nws-martin-tower-implosion-reaction-20190519-7vsood7uljcxhfqiphbi4pmgyu-story.html
too bad they couldn't repurpose it it instead of tearing it down. wasn't that old.
I think that's the same building we saw in the distance from the golf course. It was so strange looking out at it, because it seemed to be in the middle of nowhere completely surrounding by trees.
You can see how out of place it looks in this pic. Dwarfed everything around it.

As I recall, Andy's tee shot went towards that building lol
Once we put the building in his mind, there was really only 1 place for his tee shot to go.
did he hit that other fairway?
He might have, actually. I think he did that once or twice that round.

« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2019, 09:02:56 AM »

@ Dean’O- seems like I remember your liking some of these:

https://www.cigarpage.com/going-full-mundo.html

« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2019, 09:13:50 AM »

[...]

I think we all did that once or twice that round

« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2019, 09:14:25 AM »

Large implosions are always impressive!

Martin Tower implosion: Cheers, tears as iconic Bethlehem Steel skyscraper vanishes in dust and thunderous sound

https://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-nws-martin-tower-implosion-reaction-20190519-7vsood7uljcxhfqiphbi4pmgyu-story.html
too bad they couldn't repurpose it it instead of tearing it down. wasn't that old.
I think that's the same building we saw in the distance from the golf course. It was so strange looking out at it, because it seemed to be in the middle of nowhere completely surrounding by trees.
You can see how out of place it looks in this pic. Dwarfed everything around it.

As I recall, Andy's tee shot went towards that building lol
Once we put the building in his mind, there was really only 1 place for his tee shot to go.
Why would they do that on a Sunday morning? Hope there were no neighbors too close. Although it didn't look like it.

« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2019, 09:16:07 AM »

Large implosions are always impressive!

Martin Tower implosion: Cheers, tears as iconic Bethlehem Steel skyscraper vanishes in dust and thunderous sound

https://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-nws-martin-tower-implosion-reaction-20190519-7vsood7uljcxhfqiphbi4pmgyu-story.html
too bad they couldn't repurpose it it instead of tearing it down. wasn't that old.
I think that's the same building we saw in the distance from the golf course. It was so strange looking out at it, because it seemed to be in the middle of nowhere completely surrounding by trees.
You can see how out of place it looks in this pic. Dwarfed everything around it.

As I recall, Andy's tee shot went towards that building lol
Once we put the building in his mind, there was really only 1 place for his tee shot to go.
did he hit that other fairway?
I remember, he was at the end of the other fairway. I was in the first cut to the right of our fairway, the next time I saw Dave he was in the next tee box chipping back lol

« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2019, 09:22:17 AM »

« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2019, 09:32:22 AM »

[...]

LALTS, sounds familiar.

« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2019, 10:26:16 AM »

[...]

Because Sunday morning is much easier to manage traffic and sightseers then get all the debris cleaned up.

Generally they are almost always done on Sunday mornings.

« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2019, 10:28:15 AM »

[...]

I learnt something new. Gotta love cigarbanter.

« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2019, 10:33:28 AM »

[...]

And it’s always Delivered FREE

« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2019, 10:54:07 AM »

I smoked several cigars this weekend, most notable to me was the Tabernacle CT Seed...very good IMO

« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2019, 10:55:50 AM »

I smoked several cigars this weekend, most notable to me was the Tabernacle CT Seed...very good IMO
Had a MF corona and a New World Cameroon this weekend. Both excellent smokes.

« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2019, 11:14:15 AM »

Very nice buy on some great smokes at the Scorcher but with the one-minute offerings it is impossible to share the deals - by design I imagine.

RoMa Craft Neanderthal SGP
10 CIGARS for $65.11 FS

« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2019, 11:20:37 AM »

I smoked several cigars this weekend, most notable to me was the Tabernacle CT Seed...very good IMO
Haven't had that particular Tabernacle but I haven't smoked any I didn't like.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6