Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2019, 06:59:16 AM »

good morning Daves and Tony.

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2019, 07:00:12 AM »

Good morning, Dean and LTG.

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2019, 07:00:47 AM »

Not just any Monday, it’s a JAMMING Monday!
I feel like someone is jamming Monday down my throat.
Been there myself many times, painful too!
It's giving me indigestion.
Do as Bad Dad would do
This bus driver isn't helping matters.

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2019, 07:02:07 AM »

Happy Monday! ❤
Morning ❤️MondayDean’O

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2019, 07:03:03 AM »

Not just any Monday, it’s a JAMMING Monday!
I feel like someone is jamming Monday down my throat.
Been there myself many times, painful too!
It's giving me indigestion.
Do as Bad Dad would do
This bus driver isn't helping matters.
UhOh Spaghetti-O’s

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2019, 07:10:53 AM »

Not just any Monday, it’s a JAMMING Monday!
I feel like someone is jamming Monday down my throat.
Been there myself many times, painful too!
It's giving me indigestion.
Do as Bad Dad would do
This bus driver isn't helping matters.
you didn't get on the Nut Bus by mistake did you?

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2019, 07:29:05 AM »

Not just any Monday, it’s a JAMMING Monday!
I feel like someone is jamming Monday down my throat.
Been there myself many times, painful too!
It's giving me indigestion.
Do as Bad Dad would do
This bus driver isn't helping matters.
you didn't get on the Nut Bus by mistake did you?
Not by mistake, by design.

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2019, 07:30:39 AM »

Large implosions are always impressive!

Martin Tower implosion: Cheers, tears as iconic Bethlehem Steel skyscraper vanishes in dust and thunderous sound

https://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-nws-martin-tower-implosion-reaction-20190519-7vsood7uljcxhfqiphbi4pmgyu-story.html

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2019, 07:32:43 AM »

Deals From Our Sponsors

Atlantic Cigar Co. — Aladino Connecticut Queens (Pack of 5, $30.60)
Cigar Hustler — CroMagnon EMH Don Bosco Sampler (Sampler of 5, $44.99)
Corona Cigar Co. — Tatuaje TAA 51st (Box of 25, $214.95)
Famous Smoke Shop — Herrera Estelí Brazilian Maduro Piramide Fino (Box of 25, $195.95)
Gotham Cigars — San Lotano Requiem San Andres Toro (Box of 20 + Ashtray, $142.80)
JR Cigars — Gran Habano Blue in Green Robusto (Box of 20, $106.95)
STOGIES World Class Cigars — Blackbird Raven Cubra Robusto (Box of 21, $133.35)

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2019, 07:47:57 AM »

Large implosions are always impressive!

Martin Tower implosion: Cheers, tears as iconic Bethlehem Steel skyscraper vanishes in dust and thunderous sound

https://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-nws-martin-tower-implosion-reaction-20190519-7vsood7uljcxhfqiphbi4pmgyu-story.html
too bad they couldn't repurpose it it instead of tearing it down. wasn't that old.

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2019, 07:58:35 AM »

Large implosions are always impressive!

Martin Tower implosion: Cheers, tears as iconic Bethlehem Steel skyscraper vanishes in dust and thunderous sound

https://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-nws-martin-tower-implosion-reaction-20190519-7vsood7uljcxhfqiphbi4pmgyu-story.html
too bad they couldn't repurpose it it instead of tearing it down. wasn't that old.
I think that's the same building we saw in the distance from the golf course. It was so strange looking out at it, because it seemed to be in the middle of nowhere completely surrounding by trees.

« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2019, 08:02:24 AM »

Large implosions are always impressive!

Martin Tower implosion: Cheers, tears as iconic Bethlehem Steel skyscraper vanishes in dust and thunderous sound

https://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-nws-martin-tower-implosion-reaction-20190519-7vsood7uljcxhfqiphbi4pmgyu-story.html
too bad they couldn't repurpose it it instead of tearing it down. wasn't that old.
I think that's the same building we saw in the distance from the golf course. It was so strange looking out at it, because it seemed to be in the middle of nowhere completely surrounding by trees.
You can see how out of place it looks in this pic. Dwarfed everything around it.

« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2019, 08:31:32 AM »

Large implosions are always impressive!

Martin Tower implosion: Cheers, tears as iconic Bethlehem Steel skyscraper vanishes in dust and thunderous sound

https://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-nws-martin-tower-implosion-reaction-20190519-7vsood7uljcxhfqiphbi4pmgyu-story.html
too bad they couldn't repurpose it it instead of tearing it down. wasn't that old.
I think that's the same building we saw in the distance from the golf course. It was so strange looking out at it, because it seemed to be in the middle of nowhere completely surrounding by trees.
You can see how out of place it looks in this pic. Dwarfed everything around it.

As I recall, Andy's tee shot went towards that building lol

« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2019, 08:48:58 AM »

Large implosions are always impressive!

Martin Tower implosion: Cheers, tears as iconic Bethlehem Steel skyscraper vanishes in dust and thunderous sound

https://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-nws-martin-tower-implosion-reaction-20190519-7vsood7uljcxhfqiphbi4pmgyu-story.html
too bad they couldn't repurpose it it instead of tearing it down. wasn't that old.
I think that's the same building we saw in the distance from the golf course. It was so strange looking out at it, because it seemed to be in the middle of nowhere completely surrounding by trees.
You can see how out of place it looks in this pic. Dwarfed everything around it.

As I recall, Andy's tee shot went towards that building lol
Once we put the building in his mind, there was really only 1 place for his tee shot to go.

« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2019, 08:51:06 AM »

bed stripped, laundry started, litter box cleaned. all that's left is to chase the kitties with the vacume, make the bed, and fix some breakfast before I hit the sun.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6