Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

« Reply #90 on: May 17, 2019, 03:16:59 PM »

Georgetown is the little town where I keep my boat, unfortunately publicity like this will just bring more dirtbag tourists.  The number 5 place is where my brother lives.  Numbers 6,7 and 8 are far and above the best places on the list.

Georgetown a top five ‘Best Coastal Small Town’ in USA Today readers contest

The top 10 winners in the category Best Coastal Small Town are as follows:

Sandusky, Ohio
Rockport, Texas
Chincoteague, Virginia
Georgetown, South Carolina
Bay St. Louis, Mississippi
Gulf Shores, Alabama
Southport, North Carolina
St. Simons Island, Georgia
Saugatuck, Michigan
Bayfield, Wisconsin

« Reply #91 on: May 17, 2019, 03:38:57 PM »

Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!
How's the new office look. Did you pick a cubicle?
Yeah, I chose the one they assigned to me. Lol

Office itself is fine, much newer building, so everything looks a little nicer, brighter, etc. Not excited about the extended drive to get to the highway, but what can you do?
are all your electronics state of the art?
I can't tell if you're being serious or setting up a joke, but there ARE 2 foosball tables in the cafeteria. So we got that going for us, which is nice.
Think they're biased against us non foosball players!  Where's the pool table or ping pong tables?
While you're at it go really old school....horse shoes!
We do Quoits in this neck of the woods!
I have a hoop and stick.
CNS

« Reply #92 on: May 17, 2019, 03:41:25 PM »

Model Poses Naked To Punish ‘25 Old White Men’ Over Alabama Abortion Law
like that's really going to change their minds.
Got my attention.
I guess posting a nude photo of oneself alongside your tweet is one way to get people to notice whatever f'kn opinion one would like to spew.  Good thing that rule hasn't overtaken the banter.

« Reply #93 on: May 17, 2019, 03:42:55 PM »

Model Poses Naked To Punish ‘25 Old White Men’ Over Alabama Abortion Law
like that's really going to change their minds.
Got my attention.
I guess posting a nude photo of oneself alongside your tweet is one way to get people to notice whatever f'kn opinion one would like to spew.  Good thing that rule hasn't overtaken the banter.
... Yet!

« Reply #94 on: May 17, 2019, 03:44:44 PM »

Model Poses Naked To Punish ‘25 Old White Men’ Over Alabama Abortion Law
like that's really going to change their minds.
Got my attention.
I guess posting a nude photo of oneself alongside your tweet is one way to get people to notice whatever f'kn opinion one would like to spew.  Good thing that rule hasn't overtaken the banter.
Only if oneself looks that good,

Edit:  in fact I have not yet thought of anything other than a sex change she could not change my mind on.

« Reply #95 on: May 17, 2019, 03:46:14 PM »

Model Poses Naked To Punish ‘25 Old White Men’ Over Alabama Abortion Law
like that's really going to change their minds.
Got my attention.
I guess posting a nude photo of oneself alongside your tweet is one way to get people to notice whatever f'kn opinion one would like to spew.  Good thing that rule hasn't overtaken the banter.
Only if oneself looks that good
You're the judge?

« Reply #96 on: May 17, 2019, 03:48:44 PM »

The secret to increasing late afternoon page counts seems to be beautiful naked women, now imagine that😂

« Reply #97 on: May 17, 2019, 03:54:40 PM »

The secret to increasing late afternoon page counts seems to be beautiful naked women, now imagine that
Is that so bad?

« Reply #98 on: May 17, 2019, 04:08:40 PM »

The secret to increasing late afternoon page counts seems to be beautiful naked women, now imagine that
Is that so bad?
No objection here.

« Reply #99 on: May 17, 2019, 04:08:53 PM »

In the man cave with a SL Oval and coffee.

« Reply #100 on: May 17, 2019, 04:15:36 PM »

In the man cave with a SL Oval and coffee.
Just snuffed my smoke

« Reply #101 on: May 17, 2019, 04:18:31 PM »

The secret to increasing late afternoon page counts seems to be beautiful naked women, now imagine that😂
my avi is what the new redhead looks like without the tattoo and a few years older. does that help?

« Reply #102 on: May 17, 2019, 04:19:19 PM »

The secret to increasing late afternoon page counts seems to be beautiful naked women, now imagine that😂
my avi is what the new redhead looks like without the tattoo and a few years older. does that help?
Not if she is over age 35

« Reply #103 on: May 17, 2019, 04:32:02 PM »

The secret to increasing late afternoon page counts seems to be beautiful naked women, now imagine that😂
my avi is what the new redhead looks like without the tattoo and a few years older. does that help?
Not if she is over age 35
but I can look AND touch.

« Reply #104 on: May 17, 2019, 04:35:28 PM »

The secret to increasing late afternoon page counts seems to be beautiful naked women, now imagine that😂
my avi is what the new redhead looks like without the tattoo and a few years older. does that help?
Oh my...
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8