Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2019, 06:51:37 AM »

Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!

« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2019, 06:51:59 AM »

good morning Golfing Dave.

« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2019, 06:52:36 AM »

good morning Dave and Tony.
Morning Dean’O

« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2019, 06:54:40 AM »

Morning UpStateDave

« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2019, 07:55:53 AM »

Fort Lauderdale, Fla. -- Officials in South Florida say they are preparing for an influx of immigrants being sent by the federal government as the number of migrants arriving at the U.S.-Mexico border grows rapidly. Broward County Mayor Mark Bogen said Thursday that officials in his community and neighboring Palm Beach County were alerted by the federal government that more than a 100 immigrants would be sent weekly to each of the two counties by plane starting in about two weeks.

« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2019, 08:27:34 AM »

Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!
How's the new office look. Did you pick a cubicle?

« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2019, 08:31:08 AM »

Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!
How's the new office look. Did you pick a cubicle?
Yeah, I chose the one they assigned to me. Lol

Office itself is fine, much newer building, so everything looks a little nicer, brighter, etc. Not excited about the extended drive to get to the highway, but what can you do?

« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2019, 08:36:08 AM »

Morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Warm and humid here but no rain until tomorrow.

« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2019, 08:41:44 AM »

Morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Warm and humid here but no rain until tomorrow.
morning Mark.

« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2019, 08:44:28 AM »

Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!
And a new office.  Careful you don't get too worked up and have a complaint filed at HR. Flo frowns on office boners.

« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2019, 08:52:25 AM »

Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!
And a new office.  Careful you don't get too worked up and have a complaint filed at HR. Flo frowns on office boners.

« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2019, 08:57:06 AM »

Morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Warm and humid here but no rain until tomorrow.
Good morning, Mark.

« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2019, 09:04:10 AM »

Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!
How's the new office look. Did you pick a cubicle?
Yeah, I chose the one they assigned to me. Lol

Office itself is fine, much newer building, so everything looks a little nicer, brighter, etc. Not excited about the extended drive to get to the highway, but what can you do?
are all your electronics state of the art?

« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2019, 09:07:30 AM »

Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!
How's the new office look. Did you pick a cubicle?
Yeah, I chose the one they assigned to me. Lol

Office itself is fine, much newer building, so everything looks a little nicer, brighter, etc. Not excited about the extended drive to get to the highway, but what can you do?
are all your electronics state of the art?
I can't tell if you're being serious or setting up a joke, but there ARE 2 foosball tables in the cafeteria. So we got that going for us, which is nice.

« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2019, 09:08:47 AM »

Coffee time! I'm way behind on my intake.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8