Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

  • Administrator
5/17/2019
« on: May 17, 2019, 12:03:50 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 05:17:50 AM »

Good Jamming Morning World, Cuban Expresso Hot and Ready

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2019, 05:23:15 AM »

68° and clear this morning, mostly sunshine with a high of 83° and some scattered thunderstorms this afternoon.

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2019, 05:25:34 AM »

BoilerCheckerBlue is AWOL this morning, glad I don’t need my boilers checked.😂

Hopefully he will smell this good coffee and come out of hiding.😀

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2019, 05:29:59 AM »

F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into Building In California

Riverside County, California — A F-16 fighter jet crashed near March Air Reserve Base Thursday, officials say.

The pilot ejected before the crash and was being treated for injuries.

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2019, 05:35:07 AM »

UpStateDave was going to Mow & Smoke yesterday afternoon  but I did not realize he meant at the new house.  SHEESH, glad he escaped unharmed but he will likely need a new lawnmower.

Anderson County, SC - Stone Road. Whitefield FD on scene of lawn mower fire. Man on mower felt his neck getting wam and looked back and saw flames. Fortunately he was not injured.

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2019, 06:25:14 AM »

SHEESH!

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2019, 06:26:54 AM »

Good morning, SCTex.

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2019, 06:28:30 AM »

68° and clear this morning, mostly sunshine with a high of 83° and some scattered thunderstorms this afternoon.
Seems we're about 10° cooler all around but I'm certainly not complaining about that. Spring has sprung!

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2019, 06:30:27 AM »

F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into Building In California

Riverside County, California — A F-16 fighter jet crashed near March Air Reserve Base Thursday, officials say.

The pilot ejected before the crash and was being treated for injuries.
Very interesting photos of the jet crash. I would have thought there would be an explosion and more fire damage to the building.

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2019, 06:32:52 AM »

UpStateDave was going to Mow & Smoke yesterday afternoon  but I did not realize he meant at the new house.  SHEESH, glad he escaped unharmed but he will likely need a new lawnmower.

Anderson County, SC - Stone Road. Whitefield FD on scene of lawn mower fire. Man on mower felt his neck getting wam and looked back and saw flames. Fortunately he was not injured.
On the other hand, I'm surprised to see just how much fire the lawnmower caught. Looks more like a Dean mower than an NJDave one.

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2019, 06:33:22 AM »

I think I'm officially caught up.

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2019, 06:40:01 AM »

good morning Dave and Tony.

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2019, 06:40:40 AM »

UpStateDave was going to Mow & Smoke yesterday afternoon  but I did not realize he meant at the new house.  SHEESH, glad he escaped unharmed but he will likely need a new lawnmower.

Anderson County, SC - Stone Road. Whitefield FD on scene of lawn mower fire. Man on mower felt his neck getting wam and looked back and saw flames. Fortunately he was not injured.
On the other hand, I'm surprised to see just how much fire the lawnmower caught. Looks more like a Dean mower than an NJDave one.
I no longer have a mower. I have a lawn service.

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2019, 06:41:31 AM »

UpStateDave was going to Mow & Smoke yesterday afternoon  but I did not realize he meant at the new house.  SHEESH, glad he escaped unharmed but he will likely need a new lawnmower.

Anderson County, SC - Stone Road. Whitefield FD on scene of lawn mower fire. Man on mower felt his neck getting wam and looked back and saw flames. Fortunately he was not injured.
Yea, guess dropping the cigar on some dried out grass clippings on the back deck wasn't a good idea.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8