Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2019, 06:33:51 AM »

Strategic retirement plan: rest, relax, repeat.

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2019, 06:43:08 AM »

morning Rick.
Morning Dean. Finishing up to go home. See you from the man cave in a bit.
Morning Blue

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2019, 06:47:34 AM »

Strategic retirement plan: rest, relax, repeat.

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2019, 06:50:30 AM »

Good morning, banter brothers.

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2019, 06:52:50 AM »

Strategic retirement plan: rest, relax, repeat.
You sure don't make it seem easy.

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2019, 06:54:04 AM »

Good morning, banter brothers.
good morning Tony.

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2019, 06:56:42 AM »

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2019, 07:12:55 AM »

Rally started Saturday and here is the first death, statistics say there will be at least 3-4 more by Sunday night.

HORRY COUNTY, SC (WMBF) – One person was killed and another was injured in a motorcycle crash Wednesday morning in Horry County.

According to Cpl. Sonny Collins with the South Carolina Highway Patrol, the accident happened around 3:20 a.m. on U.S. 501 northbound near the split with U.S. 501 Business.

While approaching the split in the highway, a 2017 Harley-Davidson ran into the median and struck a sign, Collins said. He added the driver of the motorcycle, who was not wearing a helmet, was killed in the crash.

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2019, 07:13:43 AM »

Today is gonna be a bear. Back to back meetings starting in 20 minutes. The one thing I'm looking forward to is lunch and the phone app I use to order has been "updated" with a much less intuitive and slower version of itself. Sheesh.

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2019, 07:16:34 AM »

Today is gonna be a bear. Back to back meetings starting in 20 minutes. The one thing I'm looking forward to is lunch and the phone app I use to order has been "updated" with a much less intuitive and slower version of itself. Sheesh.

« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2019, 07:34:01 AM »

Today is gonna be a bear. Back to back meetings starting in 20 minutes. The one thing I'm looking forward to is lunch and the phone app I use to order has been "updated" with a much less intuitive and slower version of itself. Sheesh.
You should offer to make them an updated version. To be ready by 2021.

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2019, 07:36:03 AM »

These best and worst “surveys “ never fail to be laughable.

The Best and Worst Airlines and Airports of 2019

The seventh annual study by AirHelp reveals passenger pinch points in an expanding travel market.

Had a bad experience at Newark Liberty Airport last year? You’re not alone, according to recent rankings.

The New Jersey hub ranked as the worst U.S. airport in the 2019 annual ratings from AirHelp

 - while it is really bad I can’t say it is the worst, I can think of several worse ones staring with            LaGuardia and JFK.

U.S. airports in general didn’t fare particularly well, with the highest-rated Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport taking 34th place of 132 around the world

 - Atlanta, really?  Laughable!

Now look at the rating factors - while food choices are relevant in Airports who the hell cares about anything shopping in an airport for anything beyond basic traveler needs..  Of course a lot of the food importance is because of delays and cancellations.

The airports are rated based on three factors: on-time performance, service quality, and food and shopping options.

« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2019, 07:51:02 AM »

Good morning, banter brothers.
Good morning brothers. Cigar and a cup of decaf just to trick the mind after working all night. I was wrong high is 59 not 52 lol

« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2019, 07:55:20 AM »

Good morning, banter brothers.
Good morning brothers. Cigar and a cup of decaf just to trick the mind after working all night. I was wrong high is 59 not 52 lol
Extreme warming trend for you☀️

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2019, 07:57:47 AM »

Strategic retirement plan: rest, relax, repeat.
So much for my strategic retirement plan, plumbing issue under the kitchen sink needs attention, should be pretty simple but we all know how simple plumbing issues end up.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6