Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2019, 03:16:05 PM »

Speaking of Willy, in the man cave with an All Out Kings torp and coffee.

« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2019, 03:17:07 PM »

Came home to find water in my basement. Ran into action and snaked out sewer. Ground water. We're freaking floating here. 2nd wettest May in 40 years

« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2019, 03:20:13 PM »

Afternoon, back from all the errands and grooming the dog.  Had a great lunch at a fairly new place, Braised Beef Short Rib sandwich with fresh hand cut fries.

Murcielago Lit on the balcony.

« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2019, 03:43:34 PM »

Speaking of Willy, in the man cave with an All Out Kings torp and coffee.
And your willy is hanging out?

« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2019, 03:49:02 PM »

Speaking of Willy, in the man cave with an All Out Kings torp and coffee.
And your willy is hanging out?
Or is it in his hand?

« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2019, 03:52:24 PM »

Hello Blue Suede Shoes Dean’O 🤔

Florida may create prostitution registry for pimps and johns

To deter pimps and johns, lawmakers voted to create the “Soliciting for Prostitution Public Database,” which lists the names, addresses and color photographs of people who are convicted or plead no contest to soliciting prostitution.

« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2019, 04:37:00 PM »

Speaking of Willy, in the man cave with an All Out Kings torp and coffee.
And your willy is hanging out?
Or is it in his hand?
As Willy did have a hand in its creation, the answer would be yes.  There are worse places to put your willy.

« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2019, 04:58:20 PM »

Speaking of Willy, in the man cave with an All Out Kings torp and coffee.
And your willy is hanging out?
Or is it in his hand?
As Willy did have a hand in its creation, the answer would be yes.  There are worse places to put your willy.
LOL, guess that is true

« Reply #68 on: May 14, 2019, 06:17:11 PM »

Thing's are much better with a Willy
Yea, I'm kinda partial to having one as well.

« Reply #69 on: May 14, 2019, 06:17:55 PM »

Afternoon, back from all the errands and grooming the dog.  Had a great lunch at a fairly new place, Braised Beef Short Rib sandwich with fresh hand cut fries.

Murcielago Lit on the balcony.
I, II, III or IV ?

« Reply #70 on: May 14, 2019, 06:19:00 PM »

Hello Blue Suede Shoes Dean’O 🤔

Florida may create prostitution registry for pimps and johns

To deter pimps and johns, lawmakers voted to create the “Soliciting for Prostitution Public Database,” which lists the names, addresses and color photographs of people who are convicted or plead no contest to soliciting prostitution.
Just add their phone numbers and everyone will be helped out...

« Reply #71 on: May 14, 2019, 06:46:41 PM »

Afternoon, back from all the errands and grooming the dog.  Had a great lunch at a fairly new place, Braised Beef Short Rib sandwich with fresh hand cut fries.

Murcielago Lit on the balcony.
I, II, III or IV ?
The only kind I own, I and I am almost out of them

« Reply #72 on: May 14, 2019, 06:48:22 PM »

Hello Blue Suede Shoes Dean’O 🤔

Florida may create prostitution registry for pimps and johns

To deter pimps and johns, lawmakers voted to create the “Soliciting for Prostitution Public Database,” which lists the names, addresses and color photographs of people who are convicted or plead no contest to soliciting prostitution.
Just add their phone numbers and everyone will be helped out...
Good point

« Reply #73 on: May 14, 2019, 09:51:04 PM »

C'mon, we need another page.

« Reply #74 on: May 14, 2019, 11:10:19 PM »

I'll just talk to myself. How many pages? Just kidding. I'm hoping it's a quiet night. Catch you on the flip.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6