Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: May 13, 2019, 03:43:51 PM »

I have basically done nothing productive today beyond walking the dog and taking 2 naps.  Had intentions of getting back on my balcony cleaning but just could not get motivated.
I've done laundry, more shopping, and fixed red clam sauce. not very productive either, but I don't care.

« Reply #61 on: May 13, 2019, 03:47:06 PM »

Now this took some serious stupidity

BRICK, NJ — The Brick Township Technical Rescue team was requested to assist Pioneer Hose Co #1 and Breton Woods Fire Company #1 with a car accident Saturday night.

With the assistance of Laurelton Fire Companies Rescue truck, the team was able to secure the vehicle using two stabilization struts.

No major injuries reported.

It remains unclear how the vehicle managed to rest at the awkward position. The accident remains under investigation by Brick police.

« Reply #62 on: May 13, 2019, 03:47:51 PM »

I have basically done nothing productive today beyond walking the dog and taking 2 naps.  Had intentions of getting back on my balcony cleaning but just could not get motivated.
I've done laundry, more shopping, and fixed red clam sauce. not very productive either, but I don't care.
Chit, that’s 3 days worth of work for me.

« Reply #63 on: May 13, 2019, 04:00:47 PM »

Now this took some serious stupidity

BRICK, NJ — The Brick Township Technical Rescue team was requested to assist Pioneer Hose Co #1 and Breton Woods Fire Company #1 with a car accident Saturday night.

With the assistance of Laurelton Fire Companies Rescue truck, the team was able to secure the vehicle using two stabilization struts.

No major injuries reported.

It remains unclear how the vehicle managed to rest at the awkward position. The accident remains under investigation by Brick police.
looks like the car climbed the guy wire for the pole.

« Reply #64 on: May 13, 2019, 04:02:00 PM »

Warden requested grilled wings for dinner so since she has been doing laundry today guess I will have to accommodate that request.

« Reply #65 on: May 13, 2019, 04:05:52 PM »

Kamala Harris: Take Away Americans’ Health Insurance, Make Them Pay For Illegal Immigrants’ Health Care

https://thefederalist.com/2019/05/13/kamala-harris-take-away-americans-health-insurance-make-pay-illegal-immigrants-health-care/

« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2019, 04:09:06 PM »

Wind is kicking up

« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2019, 04:23:29 PM »

Deputies were called to the bathroom of a Burger King in Largo last week for a woman who was "snarling and yelling at staff," an arrest report says. Responding deputies wrote in their report the woman was refusing to leave the property and showed several indicators of narcotics use.

The woman, identified as 35-year-old Jaymie Wescott, allowed deputies to search her but pulled away when they searched her groin area, the arrest report says. Deputies say they "felt something hard in her vagina area."

According to the arrest report, Wescott refused to say what the item was but uttered that she "f***** up." Deputies noted they gave her several chances to tell them what the contraband was, and was warned she would face additional charges if it was brought into the jail.

Wescott was brought to the Pinellas County Jail, where deputies say she removed seven syringes from her vagina. The arrest report says there was a clear substance inside the syringes but did not identify what the substance was.

Wescott was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, introducing or possessing contraband in a county detention facility and resisting an officer without violence.

« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2019, 04:46:52 PM »

Now this took some serious stupidity

BRICK, NJ — The Brick Township Technical Rescue team was requested to assist Pioneer Hose Co #1 and Breton Woods Fire Company #1 with a car accident Saturday night.

With the assistance of Laurelton Fire Companies Rescue truck, the team was able to secure the vehicle using two stabilization struts.

No major injuries reported.

It remains unclear how the vehicle managed to rest at the awkward position. The accident remains under investigation by Brick police.
My brother and his wife just closed on a house there this past Friday. I zoomed in to both photos and can assure you this was neither of their cars.

« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2019, 05:44:53 PM »

Looks like we're finally supposed to get Spring starting on Thursday afternoon. 10-day forecast looks to be delightful.

« Reply #70 on: May 13, 2019, 06:09:52 PM »

Now this took some serious stupidity

BRICK, NJ — The Brick Township Technical Rescue team was requested to assist Pioneer Hose Co #1 and Breton Woods Fire Company #1 with a car accident Saturday night.

With the assistance of Laurelton Fire Companies Rescue truck, the team was able to secure the vehicle using two stabilization struts.

No major injuries reported.

It remains unclear how the vehicle managed to rest at the awkward position. The accident remains under investigation by Brick police.
My brother and his wife just closed on a house there this past Friday. I zoomed in to both photos and can assure you this was neither of their cars.
Well, that is good😀

« Reply #71 on: May 13, 2019, 06:23:30 PM »

Doris Day, actress who honed wholesome image, dies at 97

« Reply #72 on: May 13, 2019, 10:01:49 PM »

although I think I talked her into dressing in nothing but a raincoat.
Surprising what happens when you date a younger one.

« Reply #73 on: May 13, 2019, 10:08:13 PM »

although I think I talked her into dressing in nothing but a raincoat.
Surprising what happens when you date a younger one.
Can't say that I'd know.

« Reply #74 on: May 13, 2019, 11:23:14 PM »

Dang boilers are running here. WTF?
Boilers running all night here. I got busy and never posted last night. I hope we see warmer weather well into September....this sucks.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6