Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Weather app says that it feels like 33° with a light rain in the mix, feels more like snow to me.
That is some nasty weather!  Actual temp here is 32 and chill is 22 but dry.  Saw on TV the temp,is -7 and chill -35 in Denver, now that is cold!  Friend there smith the high yesterday was 1 and off and on snow all day.  Must be winter!
I am betting my son is not enjoying his stupid decision now to move to Colorado.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Weather app says that it feels like 33° with a light rain in the mix, feels more like snow to me.
SIL might should drop by to warm things up.
I am afraid she and her husband are in Grand Isle for the weekend, I bet they don't get to far in their kayak's fishing this weekend.

Weather app says that it feels like 33° with a light rain in the mix, feels more like snow to me.
That is some nasty weather!  Actual temp here is 32 and chill is 22 but dry.  Saw on TV the temp,is -7 and chill -35 in Denver, now that is cold!  Friend there smith the high yesterday was 1 and off and on snow all day.  Must be winter!
I am betting my son is not enjoying his stupid decision now to move to Colorado.
He probably never imagined it could even be that cold.  My friend there likes cold weather but he said it was brutal yesterday.

Weather app says that it feels like 33° with a light rain in the mix, feels more like snow to me.
SIL might should drop by to warm things up.
I am afraid she and her husband are in Grand Isle for the weekend, I bet they don't get to far in their kayak's fishing this weekend.
Yeah not nice fishing weather and if like here that system has a lot of wind with it.

Guess I will get read y for work.  Taking off at lunch today to pick up my son at the airport and spend some time with him as he has only a short visit.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Guess I will get read y for work.  Taking off at lunch today to pick up my son at the airport and spend some time with him as he has only a short visit.
Maybe the workday will pass quickly for you and you can enjoy your family time.

Weather app says that it feels like 33° with a light rain in the mix, feels more like snow to me.
That is some nasty weather!  Actual temp here is 32 and chill is 22 but dry.  Saw on TV the temp,is -7 and chill -35 in Denver, now that is cold!  Friend there smith the high yesterday was 1 and off and on snow all day.  Must be winter!
I am betting my son is not enjoying his stupid decision now to move to Colorado.
You are probably right.

Morning Chip and Dave....but not day off Dave.

In 1969, speaking in Des Moines, Iowa, Vice President Spiro T. Agnew accused network television news departments of bias and distortion, and urged viewers to lodge complaints.
He should be around to see what they've become today.

Time for a double Sheesh.
Folks a little tired after the lively banter day yesterday.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning Chip and Dave....but not day off Dave.
Good morning Dave.

Going to take it easy for your day off today Chip?

Well, well, well.  If it ain't yuz guys again.  Good morning.

Time for a double Sheesh.
Folks a little tired after the lively banter day yesterday.
I'm bushed

Time for a double Sheesh.
Folks a little tired after the lively banter day yesterday.
I'm bushed
Leading with the excuses again?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20